Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole


  • Total voters
    1,560
In the early days of my relationship with my husband, he wanted to see what it felt like to be the receiver instead of the giver, so we tried it, but neither of us was really into it. It's pretty challenging for me, because I have a tied tongue--it really limits how much I can stick my tongue out.
 
I did it for the first time this week and absolutely loved it. I always have wanted to and after 12 years my husband let me. I loved the way it felt on my tongue, but mostly I loved the noises he made and delighted in the way it made his body react. Good times!
 
I have a few times, with close partners. Two women and two men. And as for being on the receiving end... yes!
 
I enjoy giving and my wife enjoys receiving. She doesn't return the favor and I'm good with that. Seems to me it's something you do to a woman.

Just be sure she's clean. And don't go ass to cunt when giving oral. That area is full if bacteria remember .
 
Love to give

I lick my wife's asshole every time I go down on her...which is every time we have sex. As I move from licking her pussy, down across her taint, I can hear her breathing harder, and when my tongue hits her sweet ass it drives her crazy. I think it's partly because she can't believe I'm eating her out that way and it makes it dirty and exciting for her. Unfortunately she doesn't reciprocate. But as long as I get to keep giving, I'm good.
 
I am a giver and love licking. Problem is I have to be carful not to cum while licking ass. I have lost my load and then get soft for fucking when she wants something in her. Mr Dildo has to do the honors in my stead. But ow my it is so good to lick
 
Never done it nor had it done to me.
However, I am not 100% close minded to it.
For the right woman I would consider it.
Possibly only immediately after a shower, though. :D
 
Never done it nor had it done to me.
However, I am not 100% close minded to it.
For the right woman I would consider it.
Possibly only immediately after a shower, though. :D

I would love doing it for you so you could see how it feels recieving
 
I have not done it, but have it done to me....felt awesome. So want to return the favor one day!!
 
I love licking ass, and having mine licked. I would like to lick a just fucked ass too. Suck all that cum out.
 
I like the power

I love feeling the excitement from my partner as I kiss his cheeks and then slowly open them. Feeling his shudders at the first lap of my tongue against his pulsing hole. It makes my whole body throb when I'm pleasuring him this way.
 
In the heat of the moment, yes, but only with one partner. I'm glad she was into it, because her initial reaction was a gasp, which threw me for a quick loop until she made it very clear that I should continue.
 
Love it

I lick my wife's ass all the time. but honestly want to try the little red head at work.
 
Back
Top