sex in panties

OMG I'd love to have something like this happen to me....hubby's sweet, but so vanilla. He'd never try something so primal, even though I have a feeling we'd both enjoy it...

We do this often. I love the feeling of it slowly coming out...

I am not a thong fan (shocker I know), so I will wear them for the sole purpose of him moving them to the side to fuck me. Not against it....but not my favorite either. He loves it though.

If my wife wants me to come quickly all she needs to do is hand me her panties....the feel of the sexy lace in my hands while I fuck the wet little place they once covered gets me off every time....However, I also like it when she keeps them on too...

so bad but sooooo good!!!!!

Im soooooo taboo...I sniffed my stepmothers panties as I had sex with a woman who is 56...im 42,,Ps..she knows I have a incest desire and we did mother son roleplay...so tabooo...

Easily one of my FAVORITE things to do is lick a woman while she has some cute little panties on. I confess...I dont really get off on thongs or really complicated or ornate panties. A nice, tight, soft pair of cotton panties will do it for me every time. Silky is good sometimes too.

But I LOVE licking her on the outside of her panties. Kind of light and teasing. The warmth from her pussy seems much stronger and I can feel her getting excited. Rubbing myself lightly on the outside is fantastic too. It just kind of amps up the anticipation of skin on skin.

And when I finally do put my lips and tongue on her skin, its so much more electric.

I like pulling them aside for the actual sex...but like mentioned before, pulling them partially down, or leaving them to dangle on one ankle ESPECIALLY if she has some nice heels on (and nothing else) is just... Well its just the best!

J.

I've left my panties on numerous times during sex and it made it even hotter! Nothing sexier than having a man pull your panties to the side before he fucks you senseless, cums inside you, and then pulls them back up for you.

I've left my panties on numerous times during sex and it made it even hotter! Nothing sexier than having a man pull your panties to the side before he fucks you senseless, cums inside you, and then pulls them back up for you.

Oh yes! That spur of the moment, hot and heavy sex where I lift up up skirt and pull those panties aside and drive my cock in.

That is a hot thought.

I personally like it. Sort of seems sort of raw and animalistic, you know. "Don't have time to take these off, push them aside, and just push it in?"

Me its more fetishistic, as feeling the nylon and pussy drives me wild! I tend to pull out and cum on her panties than inside her when we have sex this way.

I love this...especially when you have sex over a car hood by the side of the road.

I remember in the 1980s when French knickers were in vogue. It was so easy then to lift up the skirt hem and slide your cock into her pussy. They were also nice and silky. At certain times of the month my wife used to wrap her French panties around my cock and slowly wank me off.

These days, my wife tends to be into thongs. She loves them and I think they look great, but they are painful if you leave them on during sex; they tend to rub the side of your cock. Ouch.

What we tend to do these days is either buy crotchless panties or she pulls her panties off and rubs them over my lips. I love it when she puts the wet material over my mouth when straddling me and then kisses me through them.

Its something we tend to do AFTER she has had a few orgasms, as I tend to cum pretty quickly as I find it such a turn on!

:devil:

This is always sexy as hell when I get the opportunity :) love the rub of panties against my shaft!

Have done that many a time. The combination of her wet tight pussy and maybe even her satin panties / thong rubbing the side of my cock.........great feeling!!

I find it more erotic to have sex with my panties around my knees or ankles depending on the position. There's something naughty about panties for me.

I totally agree for intercourse... whether its her panties around her ankles or my panties around mine. :)

But I love panties on me and her through all of foreplay.

Since we generally have sex with my panties off, my husband always loves it when we leave them on! I am also a huge fan, at least during foreplay/the beginning of sex, of being on my hands and knees, having them pulled down exposing my ass, and being fingered or licked like that. . . yes, very raw and hot as others have mentioned. . .

Since we generally have sex with my panties off, my husband always loves it when we leave them on! I am also a huge fan, at least during foreplay/the beginning of sex, of being on my hands and knees, having them pulled down exposing my ass, and being fingered or licked like that. . . yes, very raw and hot as others have mentioned. . .
Quite the visual you have provided Tomahawk........Thank you for that!

This is such a turn-n...the thought of you bent over and your partner licking your ass and pussy with your panties slightly lowered...mmmm...got to cum now!

my husband tends to bend me over lift my skirt and pull panties to one side love it x

Back