New Member Introductions

New writer, sort of.

Almost 50 year old husband (married for 8 years to wife #3). I have written erotic fiction in the past, but never had the desire to submit anything until now.

Lots of time at home alone, so I started writing again, mostly for my wife, then it grew beyond just being 'stroke stories'. A couple of the stories seem to have taken on a life of their own.

Exploring editor possibilities and trying to get feedback can really be a hassle, so now I search the boards for advice already out there and only ask the occasional 'stupid question' (I hope).

Machu
 
Last edited:
newish

Hi Everyone. I am relatively new to this all. It is always interesting how when you give people half the chance they love to introduce themselves and I am no different. I started reading the stories a while ago as a way to get me interested in having sex with my husband. We were having trouble that way. We split up and I have a new lover. I am having a bit of a reawakening of my sexuality now. Literotica is helping me with that. I bottled up my sexy self for years to make it work with him and now I am open and feel like getting drunk ;-) I am trying to figure out what my kinks are and what gets me horny...discovered I like white panties! and gender bending, and group sex, and exhibitionism, and basically anything where all involved have a good time. I like giving and receiving...maybe a little BDSM but not degradation.
I am in my 40s, a bi women, open minded, and like it here cause so many of you seem smart, respectful and sexy people.
My hobbies? not sure since they seem to be changing...I like the outdoors, gardening, hiking, camping, biking etc. I was a dancer for years and am weight lifting these days, I am crafty, booky. I spend a lot of my time pleasing people. I am a mom, a massage therapist and as I said am currently in a relationship with a sexy man(unfortunately it is a long distance thing).
I do want to write something...I have been writing stories back and forth with my guy...and it is a bit of a turn on to get in that space in your head. Wanted to say the quality of some of the stories on here make me want to bow down and pay homage to the writers!
 
Copping a feel of things ;)

Hey there!

I'm SB, new member but long time reader. I'm a 23 year old college student with a strong penchant for incest, but flexible on most other kinks and fetishes. Cis-male though - sorry hopefuls :(

I'm just starting out with writing, but I have a few ideas, and one big one!

I need advice on posting etiquette: I know incest =/= wincest for all. but as it stands, the POV character of my story begins a few chapters without realization of his kink. I would rather keep from offending those for whom incest falls into squick territory. Indeed it begins with the POV character submitting to a rather non-traditional cuckquean.

Or rather, it begins with an excuse to build into a harem story.

At any rate, I also have another problem - many of the characters are based on celebrities, but for various reasons - namely, the suspension of disbelief - I would prefer that some of those characters become unrecognizable. Though, not all of them.

Hopefully that makes sense. Any insight would be helpful! Can't wait to get to know you all ;)
 
Im a Nube!

Hey! Ive been checking out the Literotica Story Board for years looking for late night "inspiration" and finally decided to become a member and see how it goes... posted something on the How To board before I realized this members into was here... forgive me.
 
New to the Site

Hello, I am Jayman. I have been a reader here for a couple of years. I have been writing stories for quite some time but have never published anything. I plan to polish up a couple of stories and post them soon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
Hello ALl

Hi everyone. I am a 50 year old married male (30 years) that loves a tasty cream pie. I have been reading stories here for years, but just found the forums.
 
New here, but love the site

Hello. My name is Jazmyn. I've been coming to the site for quite some time when I can't sleep and just need a little "fix." I love reading and hearing people's stories. Sometimes, they get me so worked up, a actually have to cover my mouth to keep me quiet. 26 years old and would love to start writing for the site.

I have roleplayed before, but not much and would love to explore that. always been into roleplays with people in positions of power: bosses, principals, teachers, etc. i find men in those positions so sexy. Hell, maybe even with a woman in that position.. I also find it SO SEXY when a man can be romantic when making love, but then be aggressive and just have angry sex. LOVE IT

IF anyone has any suggestions for stories/RPs, let me know. PM me if you want to know more. Dirty PMs are more than welcome too.;)
 
Last edited:
Welcum, Jazmyn...If you are looking for RP scenerios, try this area! http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 There should be something there ti like.

I have roleplayed before, but not much and would love to explore that. always been into roleplays with people in positions of power: bosses, principals, teachers, etc. i find men in those positions so sexy. Hell, maybe even with a woman in that position.. I also find it SO SEXY when a man can be romantic when making love, but then be aggressive and just have angry sex. LOVE IT

IF anyone has any suggestions for stories/RPs, let me know. PM me if you want to know more. Dirty PMs are more than welcome too.;)
 
I'm already on here somewhere, but I've only just got around to filling in some of my profile. Guess I'm staying then!!

Hi to all :)

SV
 
A hi and hello

I've been visiting this site for about 5 years, but have only just joined. It is my intention to write too, however I've seen there are some pretty harsh critics on here, which is putting me off a little.

I'm from the UK and I've already been made aware that the readership is mainly from the US, however, since I'm going to be drawing from experience, I've taken the decision not to 'Americanise' it, otherwise I think I'll end up losing the feel of the story or experience I'm writing.

I hope I can give back to those who've given me so much pleasure in reading their stories. I don't plan to offend, but I've certainly packed in a lot of real life experience in these last few years.

I've discovered I'm Bi, I love anal, I gush, fisting, I love threesomes both MMF and MFF, I love roleplay, some BDSM, I've been a Domme, a keyholder, had master at one time, so I'm more of a switch.

I did say I had been busy...

But looking forward to chatting to some of you too :)
 
Last edited:
Not new, but almost. :)

Hi, Alex here, 29 years old fireman from Finland. Not married, I have a girlfriend, Elma, 27 years old, works as a fitness instructor.

Have been as member of Lit for some time now, but not writing very often. Now I start enjoying more and more the site and last week I also introduced Elma to the site. Is a way to expand our sexual fantasies.

We are an open couple, ready to try new things. Love long role playing, in almost all of them Elma is involved as a character. Threesomes (MMF) are the best.

Looking forward in making new friends.

Kisses,
Alex & Elma
 
I've been visiting this site for about 5 years, but have only just joined. It is my intention to write too, however I've seen there are some pretty harsh critics on here, which is putting me off a little.

I'm from the UK and I've already been made aware that the readership is mainly from the US, however, since I'm going to be drawing from experience, I've taken the decision not to 'Americanise' it, otherwise I think I'll end up losing the feel of the story or experience I'm writing.

I hope I can give back to those who've given me so much pleasure in reading their stories. I don't plan to offend, but I've certainly packed in a lot of real life experience in these last few years.

I've discovered I'm Bi, I love anal, I gush, fisting, I love threesomes both MMF and MFF, I love roleplay, some BDSM, I've been a Domme, a keyholder, had master at one time, so I'm more of a switch.

I did say I had been busy...

But looking forward to chatting to some of you too :)
I would be most interested in communication on your topics, Ms Cummings. As you say, there are so many sexual things one might be curious about. I have a profile, and find many of the 'topics' you mention of personal interest. all best, Harry
 
from a land down under

Another long time lurker, finally coming clean lol.

65, single, male, currently have non-live-in gf who doesn't know about lit, that may change, but she is sooo vanilla ...

Love the nude pics on here and the erotica, enjoy the stories especially voyeur.

Look forward to contributing a little here.
 
Hi everyone.

I'm a 27 yr old male just coming into my own sexually. I've read stories here for literally years, but now I want more interaction with my teasing. I have an active imagination and love to explore fantasies with someone new. Send me a message or reply here. I'm looking forward to being on here ad getting to know as many of you as I can, intimately or otherwise..
 
I'm not new to Lit but new to posting here. I have read stories here on and off for many years. My husband has NO idea I have such an online life. I kind of like having a dirty little secret. I lead a pretty tame life, but love fantasizing about trying new things.
 
we are new

Hi we are a couple that are new to posting but not new to reading the stories. Iv just posted my first story. We are waiting on it to be proved read.. We are in a dom sub relationships.
Male dom female sub. We are boyfriend and girlfriend. We only get to see each other once or twice a week.
She totally just me and she has absolutely no limits. Loves to be spanked. And she loves anal sex more then anything. We are in the process of training her to be able to take more then a finger back there.
Nice to meet everyone.
 
26 year old Canadian guy, who's is of south Asian background.
Long time reader of the site, had no idea this part even existed.

Porn has never really been my thing, but loved this place for many years. Like mature interesting people no idea if I will get that here but we shall find out haha
 
Hello.

I am fairly new here..can't seem to get an avatar picture (?) loaded...it just says 'waiting for moderation'..also it says 'virgin' under my name! How in the world do I change that? LOL

I am married to my childhood sweetheart..very much in love. I am only looking for stimulating conversation, erotic talk and fantasy.
 
I am fairly new here..can't seem to get an avatar picture (?) loaded...it just says 'waiting for moderation'..also it says 'virgin' under my name! How in the world do I change that? LOL

I am married to my childhood sweetheart..very much in love. I am only looking for stimulating conversation, erotic talk and fantasy.

Avatar information found here (click it)

Custom title information found here and here

I believe you are also now required to have a certain amount of posts to put up a profile picture, but what that count is I couldn't say. The quickest way to up your post count is to head on over to The Playground, and participate in many of the game threads available there. You'll hit the required count before you know it.

All of this, and other good information can be found in the How To FAQs, and in The Blank Manual.

Welcome to Lit, and enjoy your stay.
 
Back
Top