Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next slice?! They have a word for women like you...you are a caketease!

How dare you!
Oh hang on, I've got a little frosting on my fingers, let me just lick that off.
Now, where were we? oh yes, caketease...
Meh - I've been called worse.
:)

How dare you!
Oh hang on, I've got a little frosting on my fingers, let me just lick that off.
Now, where were we? oh yes, caketease...
Meh - I've been called worse.
:)

An evil, frosted woman...an icing princess...

Evolution took the day off today...

This morning, in traffic, I saw a man combing his comb-over with one of those small ice scraper / snow brush combos, while driving.
Checking his stellar coiffure in his mirror, he almost rear-ended a woman in a Honda Civic, who was completely oblivious to the near miss as she was too busy applying make-up and pursing / puckering her lips at herself in her mirror. While driving.

They walk (and drive) among us.

This morning, in traffic, I saw a man combing his comb-over with one of those small ice scraper / snow brush combos, while driving.
Checking his stellar coiffure in his mirror, he almost rear-ended a woman in a Honda Civic, who was completely oblivious to the near miss as she was too busy applying make-up and pursing / puckering her lips at herself in her mirror. While driving.

They walk (and drive) among us.

Well, he gets points for creativity. I've never seen anyone use a snow brush on their hair before.

You, evil? Not frosted but plain evil? Nah, don't buy it...moderately deranged at best..at best!

I didn't say I was evil....just that I'm sure I've been called evil before. There's a difference.

Moderately deranged? Oh, you really have NO idea. :D

I didn't say I was evil....just that I'm sure I've been called evil before. There's a difference.

You're right, there is a difference. I sit corrected.

Yea, I am a babe in the woods where derangement is concerned...well, moderate derangement anyway... ;)

Yea, I am a babe in the woods where derangement is concerned...well, moderate derangement anyway... ;)

Oh come on, take that last, teensy weensy step into full-on insanity, you'll be glad you did! Remember, anything worth doing is worth doing well! :D

I've perved enough of your posts to state quite confidently that I can provide proof that you are indeed off of the deranged scale. :D

Hahahaha! I'll take that as the compliment I'm sure it was intended to be! :)
Of course it was! You don't think I'd hang around with just anybody, do ya? Sheesh! I do have standards, yanno! OK, they're low, but they're still standards!

:D You're welcome. :kiss:

Of course it was! You don't think I'd hang around with just anybody, do ya? Sheesh! I do have standards, yanno! OK, they're low, but they're still standards!

:D You're welcome. :kiss:

You're right, standards are standards, doesn't matter if they're high or low!

It does make me wonder, though; exactly which posts have outed me as deranged? It was the "Control" thread, wasn't it? Maybe "The New Gif" thread? If it's the new gif thread, I take no responsibility, there are some good gifs there, especially from one particular Litster.

You're right, standards are standards, doesn't matter if they're high or low!

It does make me wonder, though; exactly which posts have outed me as deranged? It was the "Control" thread, wasn't it? Maybe "The New Gif" thread? If it's the new gif thread, I take no responsibility, there are some good gifs there, especially from one particular Litster.
Hon, it's a cumulative effect - even in the hospital thread. You are the sum of your parts, yanno. :D

But that reminds me; I've been ignoring the Control thread far too much lately.

Hon, it's a cumulative effect - even in the hospital thread. You are the sum of your parts, yanno. :D

But that reminds me; I've been ignoring the Control thread far too much lately.

Damn, I thought I was hiding it well.

Oh, the Control thread is great! :D

I'm probably better than the average bear about noticing little things though. ;)

The Control thread is my favorite addiction. :eek:

I found out tonight that I'm worth $24 a minute. That feels pretty damned good. Them's call girl prices. :D

I would like my money back for 2013 so far. I am not enjoying my life experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back