Idea

under a blanket?
in the washroom?
in the galley?
in the cockpit?
or an orgy in the aisle?

Went to church this morning and my friend who just came from another trip, was telling me about a young couple he saw that thought the plane was either empty enough, or everyone was a sleep. He's kind of a freak supposedly he managed to take picture.

I have two airplane fantasies, one is kind of PG rated. My BF and I are on a late flight but were separated on the plane but he can still see me. The man beside me is a business man and obviously been drinking. I was hoping to be sitting beside my BF on this flight so wore a really short skirt and under my blouse I have no bra on. I fall asleep in my seat and the man beside me checks me out from head to toe as my BF watches without saying anything. A couple of buttons of blouse have come undone as I shifted around and he can see right inside and see my nipple. He takes a picture with his phone, he then takes pictures of my legs and even puts it between them and snaps a shot of my panties as my BF watches happily. He tells me all about it when we land and are getting our bags.

Idea number two has me beside the man again as BF is watching. But this time I am awake and flirting with him. He buys me a few drinks and becomes very touchy. We get a blanket from the attendant and after a while he is rubbing my inner thighs. I spread my legs for him and he fingers me in the seat. After I have an orgasm it's his turn. I play with his cock under the cover, he is nice and big. When he is about to cum I quickly lean over into his seat and take him into my mouth. I swallow it all and then sit back up as if nothing happened. My BF again has watched it all happily.

Airplane sex

I had the same thought myself not too long ago. When I saw the shuttle coming in to LA on the back of that jumbo, I thought to myself, "heh heh. It looks like those aircraft are doing it." :nana:

I have two airplane fantasies, one is kind of PG rated. My BF and I are on a late flight but were separated on the plane but he can still see me. The man beside me is a business man and obviously been drinking. I was hoping to be sitting beside my BF on this flight so wore a really short skirt and under my blouse I have no bra on. I fall asleep in my seat and the man beside me checks me out from head to toe as my BF watches without saying anything. A couple of buttons of blouse have come undone as I shifted around and he can see right inside and see my nipple. He takes a picture with his phone, he then takes pictures of my legs and even puts it between them and snaps a shot of my panties as my BF watches happily. He tells me all about it when we land and are getting our bags.

Idea number two has me beside the man again as BF is watching. But this time I am awake and flirting with him. He buys me a few drinks and becomes very touchy. We get a blanket from the attendant and after a while he is rubbing my inner thighs. I spread my legs for him and he fingers me in the seat. After I have an orgasm it's his turn. I play with his cock under the cover, he is nice and big. When he is about to cum I quickly lean over into his seat and take him into my mouth. I swallow it all and then sit back up as if nothing happened. My BF again has watched it all happily.

Yup number 2

Back