Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely DYING for someone to lick my pussy right now. Im aching for it. I need to squirt NOW.

Sucks to have to have a thread about masturbating. I would prefer to one day be able to go to a thread that talks about women who no longer have to masturbate. Looking forward to that!

Sucks to have to have a thread about masturbating. I would prefer to one day be able to go to a thread that talks about women who no longer have to masturbate. Looking forward to that!

I love to masturbate.. I don't think of it as a "have to". but I know what you mean.
Love masturbating with my significant other, a nice way to start.
So when I'm here enjoying myself, I love the idea that there are other women enjoying the wonderful joy of an orgasm.

Just getting started today ;)

I also don't feel that I "have to" masturbate, but I do enjoy it every once in a while. I do it more often, but only if I'm in the mood.

I'm tormenting my bisexual girlfriend at the moment by sending her messages while she knows she can't masturbate. :devil:
Anyone who is masturbating got a message for her?

Looking to have some morning fun before I get on with the rest of my days...ladies feel free to pm me :)

I'm tormenting my bisexual girlfriend at the moment by sending her messages while she knows she can't masturbate. :devil:
Anyone who is masturbating got a message for her?

God, I fucking love your profile pic....and if that was your girlfriend? My tongue would be right between her arse...:devil:

Taking a nap....with vibrator in...see you another time. PM me fast if want to chat for a bit. XO

It's been 3 long days since I masturbated last. Real life gets in the way sometimes :/

Oh well! Going to have a little fun now :)

Doing laundry with spare time, so...why not find a way to use that time? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back