This is what I'm looking for in a woman - Intelligence, Quirks, Cleverness, and Humor

• Thread starter Christopher2012
  • Start date
C

Christopher2012

I'm looking for a girl who has many qualities that stimulate the brain. I'm looking for a girl who can hold a flirty, witty, and intelligent conversation. I want a girl who is cute, and by cute, I don't mean looks. I mean, I want her to display a personality that just makes me laugh. You don't have to be perfect or have the perfect body. Hell, if you're on the thicker side, I prefer it.

I want a girl who knows when the time is right to be playful and then, at the same time, know that we also can have serious conversations regarding current events, life events, or other interests.

There is no right or wrong here. If you don't fit all the criteria, that does not mean you wouldn't be a cool girl to talk to. But if you are quirky, awesome! If you have a fascination with the color green, tell me about it. If you walk down the sidewalk, trying not to touch any lines or cracks in the concrete, that's what I like. I like small, seemingly pointless things that make us human. Being smart and clever helps.

As far as sex goes, if you want to talk about it, sure. If not, that's fine too. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a guy and I still have this deep desire to bang women. It's just inherent. It's a part of me. But it's not all of me.

As far as I'm concerned, the ball is in your court. If you're interested, PM me. If you're not, PM me anyway because I'm amazing. :D Win-win!

Last edited by a moderator:
aww the Mexican Punta wasn't the one.. lol

I kid i kid. good luck ;)

aww the Mexican Punta wasn't the one.. lol

I kid i kid. good luck ;)

Shots fired!

I can't help it! The Latina girls know what's up! And I love Mexican restaurants. Tacos, enchiladas, chips, and that really good cheese dip that you get. Yuuum! I'd love to have one of those girls. :D

I think I'm more excited about the Mexican restaurant at this point. =P

Shots fired!

I can't help it! The Latina girls know what's up! And I love Mexican restaurants. Tacos, enchiladas, chips, and that really good cheese dip that you get. Yuuum! I'd love to have one of those girls. :D

I think I'm more excited about the Mexican restaurant at this point. =P
oh don't take it personal. I just couldn't resist.

oddly the only current thought I have is pink taco.

I sometimes have the same thoughts as 14 year old boys.

oh don't take it personal. I just couldn't resist.

oddly the only current thought I have is pink taco.

I sometimes have the same thoughts as 14 year old boys.

Mmmmmm I could go for a pink taco right now.

On a serious note, what's up, Ash? I haven't talked to you in forever.

Not much just living the dream you know... you

Well right now I want Mexican food. You wanna come with?

Uhm not a whole lot. Just dealing with myself being a crazy person and trying to keep my inbox from filling up. So difficult with all these PMs flooding in (Zero, actually... yep... #foreveralone) :D

My power just went out in my house and now I'm really bored. :/

Bump. I am just waking up. I'll get to the PMs sent overnight in a bit

Green is my favorite color.... it's awesome. :D

I like how so many people took that literally. I have so many girls who are like "I love green!" or "Green isn't my favorite color but I do like it."

I'm just like *facepalm*

It was meant to be an example. I don't actually want only the girls who like green. lol

I like how so many people took that literally. I have so many girls who are like "I love green!" or "Green isn't my favorite color but I do like it."

I'm just like *facepalm*

It was meant to be an example. I don't actually want only the girls who like green. lol

You mean I'm not unique? Oh... damn.

I only said anything because it's the BEST color EVER!

You mean I'm not unique? Oh... damn.

I only said anything because it's the BEST color EVER!

So I get this PM and I was told to go to Kik....

And I did. Then, I get a message that said "I just woke up" so I respond, "It's cool. No problem. I'm typing up something for work." Then I get this, "I have 10 minutes before I hit the gym. Want to have a quickie? I want to bounce up and down on a fat cock."

Uhm.... no.... Did you not read what I just said less than 10 seconds ago?

Like wtf....

So I get this PM and I was told to go to Kik....

And I did. Then, I get a message that said "I just woke up" so I respond, "It's cool. No problem. I'm typing up something for work." Then I get this, "I have 10 minutes before I hit the gym. Want to have a quickie? I want to bounce up and down on a fat cock."

Uhm.... no.... Did you not read what I just said less than 10 seconds ago?

Like wtf....

Well you want to bounce up and down on a fat cock... you lose all ability to think. You didn't know this?

Well there are plenty of guys on this forum who are waiting in line to give you just that right now. lol

Back