Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Not at all, none of this is surprising to me at all. She merely reflects the lack of veracity demonstrated by her boss, Obama.

Hey Vette. The Democrats won. They won the presidency. They increased their number of seats on the Senate. They increased their number of seats in the House. That's 3 strikes big boy.
 
All of the above are failed efforts of intellectual contortionists who will say anything to justify the unjustifiable actions of people violating the public trust.:rolleyes:

Rice's being black and a woman has fuck all to do with this derpsquawker-stroking Benghazi-gate crap and everything to do with your continuous butthurt and limpdick since Tuesday, November 8, 2012.

We all know why you said it like that, guy. Fake the reasons if you need help sleeping at night. You're pressed and you'll be staying that way for a loooooooooong time.

Muahahahaha.

ib0ahjXfH5I7K1.gif
 
All of the above are failed efforts of intellectual contortionists who will say anything to justify the unjustifiable actions of people violating the public trust.:rolleyes:

So in the end who is really culpable?

The CIA?
State Department?
The President?

As far as it goes with Susan Rice, throwing her under the bus is stupid at best. She was doing the job that her superiors TOLD HER TO DO.

Obviously, this goes farther up the chain of command, but until someone steps up and provides proof, it is all conjecture at this point.
 
Petraeus testified this morning it was "IMMEDIATELY" apparent to him who was behind the attacks, and passed that info along. Who edited his comments and told Rice to lie to the American people?


The Dem's missed the trip to Jonestown, Guyana.

Obama%20holding%20Kool%20Aid.jpg


But they continue to Drink the Kool Aid and chant the mantra O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa......................................................
 
The whole notion of her blackness and sex was brought up by Democrats accusing others of racism and sexism for daring to criticize her demonstrable irresponsibility, dunce.:rolleyes:

Cites? Links? Quotes?

No out-of-context bullshit, now!

As your racist shitstain BFF on here loves to say..."I'll wait."
 
what is the truth you wanted her to tell?

lay it out for me. use your own words.
 
what is the truth you wanted her to tell?

lay it out for me. use your own words.

They could care less, the object of this exercise is Susan Rice, truth has no place in this drama.
 
The Dem's missed the trip to Jonestown, Guyana.

Obama%20holding%20Kool%20Aid.jpg


But they continue to Drink the Kool Aid and chant the mantra O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa......................................................

That metaphor doesn't work.
 
it makes my head hurt sometimes.

Do what i do....take everything you read or hear with a grain of salt and anything posted by certain people here as total bullshit unless proven differently. If that doesn't work i look at my massive collection of Manu cock pix.:)
 
Back
Top