The Cheating Thread

I have cheated. Well I guess it depends on what you consider cheating. I got a blowjob from a one nighter, I definitely consider that cheating. The guilt almost killed me, I confessed the very next morning. We are still together although I now live with the constant surveillance, guilt, regret and fear of her doing it to me.

The one positive, I cheated because I felt very ignored, unloved, undesired, and my sex life as a married guy was non-existent. After the incident, my reservations are gone. I've been totally honest about my desires and fantasies and my wife is suddenly more than willing to comply. I’ve gone from face to face passion-less sex to the two of us sucking a dildo while making love so maybe there is some gain from the situation.
great story. eventually the trust will return. keep the fires burning!!!!

I have cheated and used to tell myself (rationalize to myself, lie to myself) that it was necessary to stay sane in a marriage that seemed to be off track. It was the easy way out rather than working on the marriage. Most of the affairs were long term (year or more) with married women who felt the same as me. They wanted a better sex life but didn't want to end a marriage and expose kids to divorce, lose the security of marriage, whatever. Unfortunately the last affair (it had to be) was with a psycho "Fatal Attractions" crazy woman that after two years and wanting me to leave my wife so she could leave her husband, outed me to my wife, her husband, my boss, my wife's boss, bashed up my car, attacked me with a knife, and continually called my place of work (changed the home number) to make death threats on me, my wife, my kids. After two restraining orders that she violated, I finally had to take her to court for harrassment where whe was convicted but put on court supervised therapy probation for two years.

I suppose affarirs can be helpful in some cases. They can be "fun" in some cases. They can be romantic, erotic, sexy, etc. They can also end in disaster and be life threatening either directly or maybe even with STD's. If you're thinking about doing it, give it a second thought. It took two years of marriage counseling to work through my own issues and things have been much better for the past 12 years, but it's something I would NOT do again knowing what I know now. I would have opted for the counseling long ago. Good luck with whatever you all do.
wow! glad to see you are still alive!

Cheated

I have cheated and got caught. And yes she stuck by my side and we worked through the issues, and continue to do so.

That is good she stuck by your side. Glad you two worked things out.

I had a boyfriend in highschool that cheated on me with (it seems like) every female he encountered, including one of my cousins. I've never cheated, not that the idea hasn't crossed my mind :devil:

I have cheated but the idea of it being some sort of fetish is odd to me. I don't like the fact that I have done it: I just love women and I find it hard to resist when I sense a woman likes me back. It is always more trouble than it is worth.

It can be more trouble than it is worth but other times it turns out for the best.

I've been both the cheater and the cheated; as the cheater, I've thoroughly enjoyed myself, to the best of my ability. Of course, mileage varies, as some partners are better than others. As the cheated, I found the only part that really bothered me was that my partner lied to me about it. I knew she'd been fucking other people, but she continued to deny it, and I find lying to be highly distasteful. As for the cheating, were it divorced from the lies, it would have been hot, I think...

I've been both the cheater and the cheated; as the cheater, I've thoroughly enjoyed myself, to the best of my ability. Of course, mileage varies, as some partners are better than others. As the cheated, I found the only part that really bothered me was that my partner lied to me about it. I knew she'd been fucking other people, but she continued to deny it, and I find lying to be highly distasteful. As for the cheating, were it divorced from the lies, it would have been hot, I think...

I'm with you there. I would love for my wife to fuck other men. And she knows this.

I have never cheated, but have been cheated on by my spouse. It pretty much tore my heart out and left my angry and bitter for sometime. It's not sometime I would wish on my worst enemy to experience. :(

I have never cheated, but have been cheated on by my spouse. It pretty much tore my heart out and left my angry and bitter for sometime. It's not sometime I would wish on my worst enemy to experience. :(

Totally if you love someone its just not worth it.....Better to let that person go first...

Cheating...

I know this sounds awful but it really gets me off.

My bf doesn't satisfy me, he fuck once a month if that. He's always had no sex drive. So I've taken to fucking people behind his back. I think it's the thrill that turns me on, like the danger of being caught.

I can't be the only one...

Xo

I think it's the thrill of doing something out of the routine and it is also an ego stoke to have someone desire you. All of that can be a big sexual turn-on.

My bf doesn't satisfy me, he fuck once a month if that. He's always had no sex drive. So I've taken to fucking people behind his back. I think it's the thrill that turns me on, like the danger of being caught.

Xo

How close have you come to being caught so far?

Xo

Well, vikki, once a month doesn't seem healthy to me, thrill or no thrill

I have been with a few married/attached women over the years and there is something very erotic about getting away with something so naughty.

His friends fingered me under the table whilst I sat next to him.

I fucked the same friend in the kitchen whilst bf was watching tv in the living room.

I fucked the same friend in the kitchen whilst bf was watching tv in the living room.

Are you sure he's not *eating outside* too?

Now that is sexy and erotic. I would love to be licking your wet pussy while your talking on the phone with your BF. The thrill of knowing I am tasting you while he is clueless. Love it!

sounds dangerously exciting.. did your bf suspect? or find out?

Xo

Why are you still with the boyfriend?

I like getting with other people, but not because I am unsatisfied--and I could never do it behind my husband's back. And I would be equally hurt if he did something unauthorized outside our relationship.

Back