My Wish For Today

I wish a beautiful, intelligent man, with a "Wonderful Weiner" would fall into my bed and ravish me-all night long! Captivating my entirety until the sun rises; holding me in his strong embrace until the afternoon!:kiss:

Don't feel so bad guys; I learned more about English Grammer through studying Spanish!;)

My wish for today is for my friends, and those that they love, to have good health and a pleasant night of rest and rejuvenation.:rose::rose::rose:

I wish that everyone I come in contact with has a smile of pure joy on his or her face.

I wish all Republicans are underpaid before being terminally unemployed.

I wish all Republicans have to make a choice to buy food, buy gas for their car, or pay their healthcare and prescription medicine.

I wish that there is not enough Social Security to go around to afford to pay anyone who is Republican.

I wish that our Republican Senators and Representatives could come to our neighborhoods, after dark, without security. I just, uhm, want to show them something.

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who is not earning more than $250,000 a year and voting for the Republican ticket.

Ah, I feel better.

I wish all Republicans are underpaid before being terminally unemployed.

I wish all Republicans have to make a choice to buy food, buy gas for their car, or pay their healthcare and prescription medicine.

I wish that there is not enough Social Security to go around to afford to pay anyone who is Republican.

I wish that our Republican Senators and Representatives could come to our neighborhoods, after dark, without security. I just, uhm, want to show them something.

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who is not earning more than $250,000 a year and voting for the Republican ticket.

Ah, I feel better.

My wish thread has been pretty good to me so far, Freddie. I hope it works its magic for you, too.:kiss:

My wish for today is for everyone who has a job, keeps a job; and for everyone who doesn't have a job, gets a job, even if it means to take a step backward for a minute. There's better things to come.:heart:

Back