request about looking up things

quietone726

Virgin
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Posts
1
there is a general list of all the new stories that are posted and then there are lists of today's new story post in each category. It would be nice to look at the categories new story posts going back in time at least a week or so since not everyone can check out the site on a daily basis
 
If you'd like to make a request to the people that run the site, you should send a private message to Laurel or Manu. They don't keep up on the forums.

To send a PM, click on "Private Messages" at the top right of the forum screen. Then on the left, under "Private Messages," click on "Send New Message." Put "Laurel" or "Manu" (sans quotes) in the To: field.
 
quietone726:

To talk to the owners you will first need to switch on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page) then click on Edit Options (in the left hand column) and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Thanks, snooper. I knew I forgot something.

I always PM Laurel. Does Manu ever respond?

I love Laurel, she's so kind and helplful. Not saying Manu isn't, just never had any interaction with him.
 
I always PM Laurel. Does Manu ever respond?

I love Laurel, she's so kind and helplful. Not saying Manu isn't, just never had any interaction with him.
Manu responds to purely technical problems if they are real bugs. Or at least one of his minions will; I did get a response which asked for more information on a problem and said "I'll pass it on to Manu".
 
quietone, I think the idea is to get people reading in different categories rather than resting in a comfort zone.

I find the category definitions too prescriptive and not helpful to interesting erotic writing.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Back
Top