I hate taking off my slut heels...

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
I feel so wonderful in my heels, I feel tall and elegant and feminine. When it comes to the time to take them off, I hate it.

I wish I could wear them all the time, or at least for a full day. Do any of you other CD babes feel the same way?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup and my legs do look pretty sexy in heels if I don't say so myself.

I feel the same when it is time to remove my nice soft feminine clothing and put on my male garb before SHE gets home and finds me dressed.

I've always had a shoe fetish, and adore strappy heels. I very rarely get the chance to dress, but have one partner who positively encourages it. Wearing panties, hold ups and slutty heels, and being fucked is as good as it gets for me!

I feel so wonderful in my heels, I feel tall and elegant and feminine. When it comes to the time to take them off, I hate it.

I wish I could wear them all the time, or at least for a full day. Do any of you other CD babes feel the same way?

Aw, I can feel your reluctance OM! Especially, having learnt to walk with them, it's just wrong!

I feel the same way I wish I could wear them all the time, they feel so sexy.

i love wearing my heels and like you i hate to take them off ,the thrill of walking round in them all day is delicious.x

beautiful saturday

I've been wearing mine around the house all morning. What a gorgeous way to spend a Saturday.

Thanks for the sympathy girls!

I suspect the lady next door and her gorgeous teenage daughter have worked out what I'm doing. On Friday I was clip-clopping around in the house on the oak floorboards and they must have heard me; I didn't realize they were intil I heard them through the wall. They both gave me a big smile when I saw them later!

I like the idea of them knowing, and I love the idea of them seeing me.

God, l love wearing heels...

I hate taking off my boots when I have to. I'd love to be able to wear them all the time though I'm pretty sure my feet would argue against that one.

I hate taking off my boots when I have to. I'd love to be able to wear them all the time though I'm pretty sure my feet would argue against that one.

I'd love some boots like yours! I really like thigh high pink PVC ones as well...

Nude In High Heels...

i love wearing my heels and like you i hate to take them off ,the thrill of walking round in them all day is delicious.x

When the mood takes me, and I'm feeling particularly flirty, I meet my boyfriend at the door wearing nothing but my slut heels. When I kneel down all coy and submissive to get his big cock out and suck it, its hard stiff state-of-arousal proves just how appreciative he is, so I get even more of the benefit...

heels

Oh yes! The feeling of heels, the click on the floor. But I don't have to be standing, I could be kneeling ...... just a thought

Nice comments wish I could say I had a pair You all make it so delicious. I can just see us all at a tea in the garden

I feel the same way, I absolutely love to wear my heels or my thigh high boots and hate having to take them off! The way they look and the feeling of wearing such sexy, slutty feminine footwear is just delectable. And the same goes for my other girly things too; the dresses, skirts, stockings, underwear etc. Going back to boring masculine reality is always a disappointment... ;)

I would love to see you in those heels, Open. Bet that you're a cutie in them. ;)

I feel the same way, I absolutely love to wear my heels or my thigh high boots and hate having to take them off! The way they look and the feeling of wearing such sexy, slutty feminine footwear is just delectable. And the same goes for my other girly things too; the dresses, skirts, stockings, underwear etc. Going back to boring masculine reality is always a disappointment... ;)

A CD in thigh-highs...excuse me while I drool.

Back