The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

Thanks to you all.

Meetings like that rarely yield good news. Two tumors have invaded her liver.

Outta treatment options.

So very sorry. This disease keeps stealing from us...robbing people of both life and quality of life! Thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones. FYC

Thank you. Y'all are the greatest.

My heart hurts for my dad.

My heart hurts for... I don't know.

My heart just hurts.

I'm not feeling philosophical or angry or insightful. Just hollowed-out inside.

You all know what I mean.

My heart just hurts.

That hollowed out achy feeling is the worst. When the other feelings hit, and they will, remember this safe haven you started here.

We are here for you with the love, understanding and support you've always given us.

Positive vibes and a willing shoulder sent your way. :rose::heart::rose:

Last edited:

My heart just hurts.

Sure do. Hold on to one another. Thoughts and prayers for you

Sister in law shared last night that she has chosen to continue her radiation (just a few more treatments) but not to proceed with surgery. She gets that it means the end comes quicker but wants the rest of her time on her terms. So sick of all the losses to it. Looking forward to the Walk in June...so inspiring to see so much recovery...so many so hopeful for a real cure...so much enthusiasm. Helps me to recharge and I need it this year Fuck You Cancer!!!

My heart just hurts.

Yes, I know.
:rose:

I wish I could drink heavily in a comfortable setting with you all. Thank you.

We knew this would happen once her cancer returned. It stayed along the spine for awhile. Not now.

It's hard to accept.

FYC.

Had chemo and saw the doctor yesterday. Was good to see the progress report that I'm nearing the end of treatments hopefully in May

Had chemo and saw the doctor yesterday. Was good to see the progress report that I'm nearing the end of treatments hopefully in May

Good for you. How's the blood work? Are you having much trouble with side effects, besides fatigue?

I wish I could drink heavily in a comfortable setting with you all. Thank you.

We knew this would happen once her cancer returned. It stayed along the spine for awhile. Not now.

It's hard to accept.

FYC.

I can't drink but I'll keep your glass full and listen. :rose:

Good for you. How's the blood work? Are you having much trouble with side effects, besides fatigue?

My white blood cells are very low but my doctor wants the treatment to press through. Mostly just fatigue. Have been getting mouth sores lately, but my doctor prescribed a mouthwash to help me. My breathing has been tough a few days after the treatment but not too bad

My white blood cells are very low but my doctor wants the treatment to press through. Mostly just fatigue. Have been getting mouth sores lately, but my doctor prescribed a mouthwash to help me. My breathing has been tough a few days after the treatment but not too bad

Have they offered you suggestions on things to eat and drink to help with that fatigue, or even things like Clariton to help with the severity of chemo reactions?

Back