Naked (or not) By Design

as the Northern hemisphere shivers, let there be nipples!!! (and the breasts the arrive with ;) )

Last edited:
with the temp down below 0°F and a wicked wind blowing from the Northwest it is not just pleasure but necessity that i think back to the far warmer moments of Friday, Saturday and Sunday ... as this retrospective needs to warm not just body but mind and spirit as well i intend to take all day - hopefully building to where Mr. V's flame can be coaxed into an inferno by evening :devil:

so, with a bit of a dance to start, let the warming commence ;)

(psssssssst ... there are ways with which words warm even more than photos :kiss: )

Let the party begin :)

alas, real life is again intervening in our frolic and detour ... for now the thread is going on hiatus but like all good serials it will be back for a new season at a later time!

much love and thanks to all who have participated ... you are our friends and while this thread will be put away for now we shall be here today, tomorrow and the tomorrow's to come

:kiss:

alas, real life is again intervening in our frolic and detour ... for now the thread is going on hiatus but like all good serials it will be back for a new season at a later time!

much love and thanks to all who have participated ... you are our friends and while this thread will be put away for now we shall be here today, tomorrow and the tomorrow's to come

Say it isn't so....

Hey sweet and sexy ones, sorry to hear that.
But I understand, my LIT time is very scares these days, but do hope you will come back and find time to visit......
YOU WILL BE MISSED.
Wishing you all the best with loads of naughty time....and mmmmm would love to be naughty with you 2.....wink.....:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

Loving your zeal for life

I just wanted to say that I really adore your zeal for life -- You're an inspiration to both ADVR and I... Looking forward to seeing you on here one day soon... :)

Be on the lookout ...

Coming soon to a new thread near you ...

as wanton, wicked and wanting as ever!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Have fun whatever you both get up to:kiss:
And thank you for all the fun you've given us:rose:

Back