86th weak of Donald the Destroyer

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
The the 86th weak we have Obama opening the Mid-Term Madness.

Conservative columnist admits Obama’s big return to the political stage Is exactly what the country needs

It was a galvanizing moment for many of the former president’s supporters who have been missing him for the past two years. And one other unlikely individual welcomed the speech: conservative New York Times columnist Bret Stephens.

“Well you see, this is the thing,” he said on MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House.” “Ordinarily I would be very leery of a former president, from both tactical as well as moral reasons, attacking his successor as politically and as aggressively as Obama would. And I know that Obama appreciated the fact that George W. Bush maintained pretty much total radio silence, you know, took to painting, during his presidency. That’s what happens during normal successions, normal transfers of power.”

But under Trump, Stephens continued, he felt differently.

“What I think Obama is doing is filling a vacuum that has been left by the Republican party itself,” he said. “Where was Paul Ryan, saying pretty much what Obama just said? Where was Mitch McConnell? Where were any of the leaders of Congress? The only one who stood up, of course, late and lamented, was John McCain. He provided that leadership that is now absent.”

Where are the supporting troops, now that Bamz has stepped into the fray, eh Chuck?

’60 days of rage’: DC insider predicts all out war before midterms now that Obama has gone after Trump

:D:D:D:D:D
 
Last edited:
White House aides frantic return of Obama is getting ‘into Trump’s head

“Trump also sees Obama as a much more formidable political opponent than Hillary Clinton, the one he actually beat, and Trump’s allies have privately worried that the 44th president could get in his successor’s head,” Politico reports, adding, “Asked what they had to say about Obama’s attacks on Trump — coming at the end of a head-exploding week in the middle of the darkest period of his presidency so far — multiple Trump White House aides and people close to him said they didn’t want to get into it, letting the president’s words speak for themselves.”

Democrats certainly hope so as the midterms loom, with candidates reportedly flooding Obama’s advisers with requests for personal appearances on the campaign trail.

Obama is speaking in California today, how will Trump react to being called out?:D
 
Here's a thought.

Washington Post columnist suggests Jared Kushner is behind NYT op-ed — for one very good reason

According to Washington Post columnist David Von Drehle, the person with the greatest incentive to be behind the anonymous New York Times op-ed declaring the “resistance” has come to the White House is the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

As Von Drehle notes, oddsmakers are giving 12-1 odds that the culprit behind the column that has turned the White House upside down is the husband of Trump daughter Ivanka, who has always appeared to be unwilling to be part of the Trump Administration.

As the columnist notes, “The Jared Theory also answers a question so many have asked since the op-ed was published on Wednesday: Why doesn’t this self-styled patriot resign? There’s no leaving for Jared Kushner. As the saying goes: You marry The One, you marry the family. The only clean break from his dilemma is to wake up from a nightmare in June 2015.”

By being revealed to be the “resister” keeping Trump in check as best he can, Kushner would be paving the way for him and his wife to once again find acceptance in the Manhattan social scene from which they were carried away by Trump’s surprise win.

Also Trump makes Javanka a target for investigations! How much sleeze can Bob find in looking at Jared's fuckery?:D
 
Distraught GOP voter quietly admits to CNN: I’d trust Bob Woodward over Trump if I ‘had to put money on it

“So, do you believe the book?” Tuchman asked.

“I’m not sure,” Dodson demurred. “In Washington, who can you believe?”

“Who would you believe more,” Tuchman pressed, “a guy like Bob Woodward or a person like the president of the United States — if you had to put money on it? Honestly.”

“If I was honest, I probably would believe Mr. Woodward,” Dodson admitted in a near whisper.

Well who wouldn't?:)
 
Trump has declared the author of the op-ed to be treasonous. I found this surprising. How is treason defined in the States?
It strikes me that Trump may have been using the word in an emotional and colloquial way, but given he's the president that would be very irresponsible.
 
Trump has declared the author of the op-ed to be treasonous. I found this surprising. How is treason defined in the States?
It strikes me that Trump may have been using the word in an emotional and colloquial way, but given he's the president that would be very irresponsible.

Trump uses lots of words incorrectly and loves to claim that anything he doesn't like is treasonous. He has no idea of the legal definition.
 
Obama is speaking in California today, how will Trump react to being called out?:D

Same way he did when Obama called him out during the campaign suggesting Trump would never be POTUS.

And fuck Obama he was even WORSE than Trump. The most impressive thing he ever did was get elected.

That's it.
 
Last edited:
○○○○○
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Same way he did when Obama called him out during the campaign suggesting Trump would never be POTUS.

And fuck Obama he was even WORSE than Trump. The most impressive thing he ever did was get elected.

That's it.

Let's do that major poll of who folks prefer as president, Trump or Obama. :D
 
From Russia with love

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latin-...-mystery-attacks-diplomats-cuba-china-n908141


Russia suspected in Cuba 'sonic attacks' against US diplomats
SEP.11.201802:38
WASHINGTON — Intelligence agencies investigating mysterious "attacks" that led to brain injuries in U.S. personnel in Cuba and China consider Russia to be the main suspect, three U.S. officials and two others briefed on the investigation tell NBC News.

The suspicion that Russia is likely behind the alleged attacks is backed up by evidence from communications intercepts, known in the spy world as signals intelligence, amassed during a lengthy and ongoing investigation involving the FBI, the CIA and other U.S. agencies. The officials declined to elaborate on the nature of the intelligence.

The evidence is not yet conclusive enough, however, for the U.S. to formally assign blame to Moscow for incidents that started in late 2016 and have continued in 2018, causing a major rupture in U.S.-Cuba relations.

Since last year, the U.S. military has been working to reverse-engineer the weapon or weapons used to harm the diplomats, according to Trump administration officials, congressional aides and others briefed on the investigation, including by testing various devices on animals. As part of that effort, the U.S. has turned to the Air Force and its directed energy research program at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, where the military has giant lasers and advanced laboratories to test high-power electromagnetic weapons, including microwaves.

Although the U.S. believes sophisticated microwaves or another type of electromagnetic weapon were likely used on the U.S. government workers, they are also exploring the possibility that one or more additional technologies were also used, possibly in conjunction with microwaves, officials and others involved in the government's investigation say.

The U.S. has said 26 government workers were injured in unexplained attacks at their homes and hotels in Havana starting in late 2016, causing brain injuries, hearing loss and problems with cognition, balance, vision and hearing problems. Strange sounds heard by the workers initially led investigators to suspect a sonic weapon, but the FBI later determined sound waves by themselves couldn't have caused the injuries.

This year, one U.S. worker in China was diagnosed with similar symptoms after hearing bizarre sounds in Guangzhou, and more from China are being tested.
 
Gonna do some 9/11 remembering!

zb1vybmftd1nyo5z0zzz.jpg
 
Bob Woodward explains Trump’s supreme lack of rational thinking to MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow: ‘He closes his mind

Hot on the heels of the publication of his new book “Fear: Trump in the White House,” veteran journalist Bob Woodward told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that President Donald Trump lacks the type of rational thinking skills required to properly run the United States.

“He closes his mind to the information that makes it possible for the president to weigh arguments and data,” the Watergate journalist told Maddow.

When asked where he gets his ideas, Woodward conveyed, Trump often tells people he’s “had them for 30 years.”

“That has got to give you pause that the White House and the government are being managed this way,” he said. “

Woodward noted that he’s now written about nine presidents — 20 of all presidents in American history, from Richard Nixon to Donald Trump — and that the biggest skill he thinks presidents need is the capacity to learn.

Well that's not Trump!:eek:
 
Republicans facing once ‘unthinkable’ prospect of losing Senate

With the November election just a few weeks away, polling continues to strike fear in the hearts of Republican operatives.

Now, party officials are even fearful that they may lose control of the U.S. Senate, a prospect the Washington Post called “unthinkable” up until now. “Shipwreck” is the word used by a party operative talking to the Post.

Oh Noooooo!

:):rolleyes:
 
Trump allies made a ‘flurry’ of suspicious money transfers after Don Jr met with Russians

Then, after the election, there was a second flurry of transfers.

“The Agalarov family started sending what would amount to $1.2 million from their bank in Russia to an account in New Jersey controlled by the billionaire’s son, pop singer Emin Agalarov, and two of his friends,” BuzzFeed reports. “The account had been virtually dormant since the summer of 2015, according to records reviewed by BuzzFeed News, and bankers found it strange that activity in Emin Agalarov’s checking account surged after Trump’s victory.”

Another piece of interesting timing: The first transfer happened on June 20, the same day Trump fired campaign manager Lewandowski so he could put Paul Manafort in charge. Manafort famously refused to take a salary, but on the same day Agalarov used a company called Silver Valley Consulting to move millions.

Bob Woodward Just Saying Trump More Braindead Than You Ever Imagined

Please stop what you are doing, because if you did not see Rachel Maddow's interview with Bob Woodward, you need to DO THAT, because Woodward has things to say to us. He's been writing about presidents going back to Nixon, but in his own words, his new book is different. This time it's a warning.

Maddow introduced the interview by breaking some more news from the book. For instance, this scene when Trump suddenly tweeted something about a secret Ukrainian influence campaign to help Hillary Clinton and hurt Trump -- you know, like the Opposite Day Ukrainian version of what Russia did and continues to do for Trump!
 
Let's do that major poll of who folks prefer as president, Trump or Obama. :D

What would that have to do with anything I said?

Peoples preference =/= good or bad.

Get on topic and we'll talk.
 
Here are the 3 most unhinged Trump tirades about the Russia scandal in Woodward’s ‘Fear

1. Trump irrationally said he didn’t believe in human CIA sources or informants.

2. Trump’s anger about the Russia stories drove former chief of staff Reince Priebus “bananas.”

3. When Mueller was officially appointed, Sessions was in the Oval Office and forced to confess he had no idea. Trump was furious because he’d just interviewed Mueller as a possible FBI director.

Woodward isn't known for his fiction.:)
 
URL="https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/conservative-commentator-jennifer-rubin-unleashes-fury-trumps-crazy-pants-conspiracy-theories/"]Conservative commentator Jennifer Rubin unleashes fury on Trump’s ‘crazy-pants conspiracy theories’[/[/URL]

“I think the realization is about to hit home for Republicans that this is a loser for them,” the columnist said. “Donald Trump dominates the news with these crazy-pants theories and statements, and they are tied at the hip with him.”

It’s no surprise, Rubin added, that GOP “polls are dropping like a stone.”

“No wonder there they’re double-digits behind in the congressional generic polling,” she said. “They’re identified with this crazy stuff and their spinelessness, their encouragement, their enabling is going to come back in November.”

This started with the Clown Car of Rethuglicans and has ended up "Crazy Pants" sized 48!:)
 
URL="https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/conservative-commentator-jennifer-rubin-unleashes-fury-trumps-crazy-pants-conspiracy-theories/"]Conservative commentator Jennifer Rubin unleashes fury on Trump’s ‘crazy-pants conspiracy theories’[/[/URL]



This started with the Clown Car of Rethuglicans and has ended up "Crazy Pants" sized 48!:)


I can't believe how much you buy into RAW and Buzzfeed.... might as well be InfoWarz and Americanstinker. :rolleyes:
 
Same way he did when Obama called him out during the campaign suggesting Trump would never be POTUS.

And fuck Obama he was even WORSE than Trump. The most impressive thing he ever did was get elected.

That's it.

The reason Obama wasn't impressive is that the Senate majority leader Bitch McConnell vowed to make Obama's presidency hell. Remember that Bitch McConnell would not hold confirmation hearings on Obama's choice for SCOTUS as he claimed the next SCOTUS should be the will of the people. It would have been hilarious had Clinton won the Electorial college.

We can be very proud to have Trump as President since he is so arrogant and egotistical that he has managed to alienate most of the free nations leaders, has proven to be a coward with his military deferment for bone spurs that could have been removed, has managed to insult every veteran who was ever captured during war, has praised the world's dictators and is a consommate liar.
 
... and is a consommate liar.

I disagree, calling him a consummate liar suggests he is artful and skilled with his lies when clearly he is not. He is better described as a pathological liar, one who lies even when there is no need to lies. Alternatively he could be called a moron.
 
Happy Weekend, Donald Trump! Paul Manafort's Plea Agreement Says You Are WELL AND TRULY FUCKED!

Oh golly gee willikers! If you are like everybody on the internet right now, you are having palpitations over what it means that Paul Manafort has pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the government. Yes, the man Donald Trump once called VERY HONORABLE because he had so far failed to flip (because flippers should be illegal!) has done the unthinkable and flipped.

In short, Robert Mueller got everything he wanted.

Let's read the plea agreement and rejoice in Robert Mueller's success and Donald Trump's pain! Here are the terms of Manafort's cooperation:[

Allow Wonkette to unfairly and harmfully to the national discourse summarize what that says:

Paul Manafort gotta give the government whatever documents they ask for, and also do whatever Robert Mueller says, because Robert Mueller is his new Daddy.
Paul Manafort gotta testify wherever they tell him to, about whomever they tell him to. That includes the grand jury.
Paul Manafort BETTER NOT LIE.
Paul Manafort better understand that he's not getting sentenced until the government says he's done cooperating.
Paul Manafort gets ZERO NEW OSTRICH JACKETS FOR THE REST OF LIFE.

:D Boy, Oh Boy, Trump is Fucked!:D:D
 
Tonight Rachel Maddow is reading from the transcript of the charges Manafort pled guilty to today (18 pages of them, prompting the judge to say that it's probable so many guilty pleas had never been accepted in a court before). One of them is that he is pleading guilty to conducting a smear campaign against Hillary Clinton on behalf of Russian clients when she was secretary of state.

That will be fun.

Of course the possibility that Trump will pardon Manafort forthwith is floating around. So is the point that offering pardons to the Watergate burglars was included in the impeachment indictment of Nixon.

That will be fun too.
 
Back
Top