Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

Oh...

This! This is why I can't leave this thread!

It's...

Well...

It's...

Making my day!

I never said I was an older man. Where did you get that idea?

I highly doubt that you're an older man, Sinpain, judging by the way you have conducted yourself here. But, that's all a matter of degree, I guess. In my ideal world, all of the older men would have their "stuff" together, but it's not an ideal world and I am learning that ever so quickly by being on Lit.

I am smart, pretty, and sexy too, (was that a shameless plug?) but I'm still naive, even at my age, which is probably twice her age. There's nothing wrong with reminding her to be careful. If anything, if and when you break her heart, maybe she will remember me, and send me a PM, so she won't feel so alone.

Oh wait...

Have a nice day!

Must everything be spelled out for you, "Miss sensitive"? You implied how young and naive she may ve, and that she should be careful not to get her heart broken by me, or whoemever, right? I only mentioned that you if you knew her like I do, you'd be warning the older men on lit about having THEIR hearts broken by her. I hate repeating myself.

And you're treading on thin ice with me. I've tried to be nice you too, given how sensitive you are, and you backed off before, and all was well. Why you're testing me now, I don't know.

Enjoy your day.

Sinpain

Last edited:
Must everything be spelled out for you, "Miss sensitive"?

Hmmm...Maybe? You like giving direction, right? So that shouldn't be too much of a problem, no?

And you' treading on thin ice with me. I've tried to be nice you too, given how sensitive you. you backed off before, and all was well. Why you're testing me now, I don't know.

Does this mean you're gonna discipline me?

Enjoy your day.

I am enjoying my day, and being totally silly on this thread, which is why I chimed back in. I'm done for now, though.

Carry on...:)

Over one hundred contributions to this thread, congratulations to all involved.

Right back, early on, following a scurrilous attack by the OP on a fellow Literotican, I wondered if Galations 6:7 or Hosea 8:7 would be the more apt quotation? But thanks to all your efforts Hosea 8:7, "for they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind," is the clear winner here. So please, pass the bread and do continue on with the circus.

Who is this guy?

Over one hundred contributions to this thread, congratulations to all involved.

Right back, early on, following a scurrilous attack by the OP on a fellow Literotican, I wondered if Galations 6:7 or Hosea 8:7 would be the more apt quotation? But thanks to all your efforts Hosea 8:7, "for they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind," is the clear winner here. So please, pass the bread and do continue on with the circus.

Your writing style is so... um..... interesting. Are you having many women cum with this most unusual writing style of yours? I wonder.

If you don't correctly see who the "Winner" is here, you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Sinpain has finally become my worm!
Post a picture of yourself already to prove you are not some fake account!

How about in the USA, on the east coast?

Any subs here, who fit what I'm looking for? International is fine too, but currently, the time zone thing is a bit annoying. Send me a private pm, or say something here. Thanks!

Sinpain

This thread is silly. I'm currently speaking with Sinpain, my SIR, on a regular basis. He is a real person. We speak on Skype. He's a solid guy. Although I don't expect anyone to take my word on it, seeing as you all seem to enjoy the debate.

SIR, thank you for your guidance in introducing me into the world of submission. You have helped me explore and think critically about where my place in the community is.Thank you for exposing me to literature and sites that allow me to read what others have to say on BDSM topics and decide for myself where I stand on such issues. I am grateful to have you as my SIR and I always look forward to speaking with you. You are a true friend. :heart:

Last edited:
As requested by SIR

Where do I start....

Thank you SIR for giving me the oppurtunity to discover new experiences and guiding me to better ones. It made me honest with myself and start to look for my identity as a person and as a sub(hopefully). Again, thank you SIR and looking forward to extend our relationship.

Cess

No one compared to me, so we had to stop talking to each other.

Sorry man but you sound like a jerk. "We aren't even friends"...why even bring it up....girls...big red flag! Women, if you fall for this fool it is at your own risk, and you obviously have learned nothing or have never been with a Man. Again, sorry man but this stuck a nerve :)

Hey there, Mr./Miss "All of my threads are blank, and everyone things I'm a dude" person! lol!

Bitter much?

You're an idiot.

You should read this thread before you say more stupid things that you'll end up erasing, just like the rest of your threads.

Get a life.

Sinpain

Last edited:
How does this post make Sinpain a jerk? How can one judge a person's character without interacting with them? Making snide comments on someone you don't know is childish. I hope you have fun playing with your hula hoop today ;)
Also, where are your posts? What are you contributing to Literotica? Doesn't seem like much. Just sayin.

Last edited:
How does this post make Sinpain a jerk? How can one judge a person's character without interacting with them? Making snide comments on someone you don't know is childish. I hope you have fun playing with your hula hoop today ;)
Also, where are your posts? What are you contributing to Literotica? Doesn't seem like much. Just sayin.

I'm cornfused. You beating up on me? Or somebody else?

Just wanna know before I get out the ole sledge-o-matic and get into a verbal pie fight. Hmm. Coconut cream...

Where were we?

Contributions to Lit? Holy Cr@p Batman - I didn't realize this was some kinda foundation curing, I dunno, addition to masturbation or sumptin like that.

Pssst. You. Yeah - you - the one whose gonna yell at me about spell check. Look up Yogi Berra - you'll get it.

Damn. I better clean up my language and fast!

I'm cornfused. You beating up on me? Or somebody else?

Just wanna know before I get out the ole sledge-o-matic and get into a verbal pie fight. Hmm. Coconut cream...

Where were we?

Contributions to Lit? Holy Cr@p Batman - I didn't realize this was some kinda foundation curing, I dunno, addition to masturbation or sumptin like that.

Pssst. You. Yeah - you - the one whose gonna yell at me about spell check. Look up Yogi Berra - you'll get it.

Damn. I better clean up my language and fast!

'Cornfused' hmmm. That's a new one for me and Websters.
Yes that comment was directed at you. I am still learning how to use this site and did not quote you. Apologizes.
I'm not beating up on anyone. Just trying to better understand your perspective. After all, that is why I joined Literotica- to learn from others:)
Hope you have a pie-tastic day :cattail:

I apologize, I was a fast reading/posting person the other night. Something about the way you wrote your post rubbed me wrong. Too me it seemed that you were dissing your ex gf.

People too judged me i.e.: I'm a guy...please Lord do not make a guy to have boobs and a vagina as it would make for much confusion :)

The reason that my posts were deleted (none of your concern btw) is because I was very nicely asked to take them down since I was no longer looking but yet kept getting replies. And since I am highly submissive, I complied.

I apologize, I was a fast reading/posting person the other night. Something about the way you wrote your post rubbed me wrong. Too me it seemed that you were dissing your ex gf.

People too judged me i.e.: I'm a guy...please Lord do not make a guy to have boobs and a vagina as it would make for much confusion :)

The reason that my posts were deleted (none of your concern btw) is because I was very nicely asked to take them down since I was no longer looking but yet kept getting replies. And since I am highly submissive, I complied.

Who is this directed at?

'Cornfused' hmmm. That's a new one for me and Websters.
Yes that comment was directed at you. I am still learning how to use this site and did not quote you. Apologizes.
I'm not beating up on anyone. Just trying to better understand your perspective. After all, that is why I joined Literotica- to learn from others:)
Hope you have a pie-tastic day :cattail:

Ole Dan'l leaves me alone, as I do him. Curse of a classical education - in the sense the guy who tried teaching me base 8 arithmetic talked that way. When dinosaurs still walked the earth.

I - oh and I do need Andre the Giant for this bit - do not think that means what you think that means. My sole contribution to this bit was to ask you about how to define Man. Outside of that - meh. I have no other position. Missionary or otherwise.

As to quoting - is small button lower right of screen. Odin from left of Edit single quote, next button for orgy - uhm - multi.

And quick tip. Look to the left of a post. Besides links to contact or get more information on a poster you'll see the number of posts. I'm not virgin... :rolleyes:

One of the links opens a menu allowing you to visit a litsters posts. Nice to know.

You have a wonderful evening!

Last edited:
Anyone know that song Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha? Yeah, I like that song. Noissinbus's comments always trigger that song to start playing in my head.

Anyone know that song Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha? Yeah, I like that song. Noissinbus's comments always trigger that song to start playing in my head.
I have at least 4 pm's regarding this mess of a thread, quite amusing to say the least. Entertain us!

Last edited:
Back