How to deep throat

curiousus

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Posts
103
Wondering if anyone knows of techniques to get over a gag reflex, and get a cock deep into my throat.
Curiousus
 
Your throat can open, for lack of a better explanation. You have to get the angle right but you can basically relax your throat and try to swallow his cock. That's the only way I can describe it, it's like you are trying to gulp his cock down your throat, which kind of squeezes him in waves. Practice on a toy. In my experience, my husband kind of likes it when I gag. It doesn't happen often and I have NEVER vomited, but it kind of makes you produce more saliva when you gag.
 
This might sound ridiculous, but I have a suffocation phobia, so I REALLY don't enjoy feeling like I cant breathe. Ive been told I do a fine job nonetheless. :)
 
Suggestions from a guy ok?

Learn to calm your gag reflect with fingers - yours if you keep your nails short, perhaps his if you have the kind of relationship where you can discover things together. Index and middle, or all three middle. Get used to edging just a little further, real slow and gentle, towards the back of your tongue. Let the saliva develop. out, and so slowly in. a little further. Explore the feel of the back of your mouth and the top of your throat. Get used to the thicker saliva which develops as you go a little further.

If you succeed in calming your gag reflex, the next step is seeing about something going beyond your swallow muscles. The key points here: Something firm but a bit bendy. Something which will lube up. Something which will not break in your throat. So. A lifelike dildo which has some softness about it, or a banana which reasonably ripe and you are not going to peel it because a peeled banana can break in your throat. But you are going to cut off the very tip as it is scratchy. If you are not yet confident about producing your own saliva in quantity as lube, use whatever you are comfortable with in your mouth - yoghurt? Take your time.

In this process you will discover whether your point of swallow will allow something the size of your man's cock past. Not every throat can take cock, and if yours can't, forget this whole thing. Fill your mouth with the guy and no further.

That's my offering. Lady, you take care with this. It doesn't have to be: only if you want it, and if you can.

Simon
 
tumblr_mv6tamPFBA1qzblkoo1_500.png
 
While my explanation may be a bit technical, understanding the anatomy of the act helped me do it.

There are many different shapes in which a penis may be found. Carefully observe the penis under well-lit conditions to determine its shape, especially its curvature.
slide13.jpg


The curvature of the penis has a lot to do with how the deep-throating newcomer should approach their goal of getting as much of it in their mouth as possible. Follow the curve!

airway.jpg


The above picture shows a standard person's airway, it has a curve from the back of the mouth into the throat and straight down from there. By keeping that curve in mind, you can work with your body, not against it, to achieve deep-throat status.

For example, if the man curves upward toward his belly button, then climb on top with your bottom toward his face and tackle his tackle from that direction. This lets the natural curve of the penis work with the natural curve of your throat. Not to mention they're getting a great view and who doesn't love a two-fer?

Before starting this challenging sex act, let your partner know that you're trying something new and it may take a bit of practice. Personally, I do not like having him cum in my mouth, so I want to know when he's getting close. The threat of snowballing is usually enough to make this stick.

Start with lots of licking and, to be honest, slobbering over the target penis. No, not the one half way across the room, the one you're trying to deep throat. This helps lubricate it as you prepare to slide it down your throat. Suck a bit, lick a lot, have fun here (that is the entire point of the exercise.)

Slowly, gently, bring it deeper into your mouth, following the curve of your throat and the penis as much as possible. Take things easy, if you start to feel gaggy, back off. Do some more licking as you wait for that reflex to calm down. Trust me, he won't mind. It takes practice over multiple sessions for many to be able to get their throat to accept the intrusion.

So, you've managed to get the penis in your throat, great. Remember, you will need to breath, so back off the penis while needed to get your breath back. Passing out from hypoxia (lack of oxygen) isn't very sexy to most people and is a great way to ruin the moment. Once you're ready again, repeat penetration. Swallow while it's down there, it produces a wonderful ripple-like sensation (or so I'm told).

If you're up for the whole thing from suck to swallow, have fun. If not, I imagine he'll still appreciate a good deepthroating as foreplay.

Best of good luck.
 
The more you try it the easier it'll get... make sure you have full control... tell your man to not move and to let you try and experiment... that way you have full control over how deep his cock goes into your throat... and in case you gag.. which will happen.. just pull back up take a deep breath and try again.
The most important thing is that you relax your throat... for that to happen you shouldn't be scared of what might happen when you gag or anything.. just be calm and relaxed and enjoy the feeling of your man's cock in your mouth... Don't put pressure on yourself.
 
Try this: Make a fist with your left hand and squeeze your thumb in it. It suppresses the gag reflex. ("Supresses", not "eliminates")
 
Back
Top