SUPERBOWL Thread

And in the trophy presentation Lewis credited God with giving the Ravens the win. Isn't that precious? ;)

It's clever b/c you can't disprove it. You can't prove God didn't help. Although I figure Jones' run back to open the 2nd half had a lot more to do with it.

It's clever b/c you can't disprove it. You can't prove God didn't help. Although I figure Jones' run back to open the 2nd half had a lot more to do with it.

God whispered to me that it wasn't true--that she (God) was the one who pulled the lights to help get the 49ers back on track. :D

Last edited:
sr71plt said:
I must admit I kept reading through this to see where the erotica started--and didn't find it. Glad the feedback was excellent though.

hypocrisy-meter.gif

sr71plt said:
Why on earth do you see the need to post this here? What does this have to do with erotica?

Did you see all those tight asses and bulging baskets out on the field? Yum. Inspiration for several erotica stories.

(There, back in Trysail's good graces again. He doesn't have to steal any more graphics and repost them. :D)

God whispered to me that it wasn't true--that she (God) was the one who pulled the lights to help get the 49ers back on track. :D

Does that mean She left the job unfinished? Or that the 49ers messed up even with help? ;)

Back