From A Distance (Closed for AntonTovaras)

She made it home before he could get in place, and he scowled at the message and let his phone drop on the seat of the car beside him. Though he was less than a mile from her house, the traffic was crawling, and he knew he'd need time to get himself situated before he got her started on anything.

On the up side, though, she couldn't stop thinking of him. He wondered what she'd think if she knew he was stalking her. He looked at the message again, and thought, if I can't watch her, at least we can chat a little. He glanced ahead and saw that the traffic showed no signs of picking up, so he tapped out a quick messenger.

“I think my shy girl might have a little exhibitionist streak. Tell me, beautiful, did your boyfriend ever ask you to do anything naughty while he watched? Or where you might get caught?”

He sent the message and then saw his opening. He pulled down a side street that he could take through to her neighborhood. He turned and accelerated so hard his tired shrieked, and grinned to himself as he tore down the quiet street. It was a special kind of excitement.
 
Her phone chimed as she was in the process of pouring herself a cup of coffee. She didn't bother to pick it up, knowing her laptop was loading Windows in the other room. She would read it there. Taking in her mug, she settled herself down on her bed and eagerly opened up the browser to get to her messages.

Sure enough, there was his response. Even knowing it had been there, she felt a flutter of excitement. Her nipples hardened against her shirt, and it amazed her to know how much influence he already had over the reactions of her body. As though she were nothing more than a marionette, with him expertly plucking the strings behind the curtain.

Reading the email quickly, she immediately wrote her reply.

"My ex used to fondle me a little bit in public. Like when we were at the movies he would slide his hand under my shirt, or put his hand on my ass when we walked. I liked it, but I was too nervous to admit it.

I did send him dirty pictures, once. Nothing much, just of my bare breasts. It is probably the naughtiest thing I have ever done. Which is kind of sad, if you think about it...it isn't nearly as far as a lot of the girls I know."
 
Her answer came quickly, he was still driving, and he waited until he had parked the car around the corner from her house, by the entrance to the service alley, before he read what she had written him. It was enough to make him wince with excitement, and he took a few deep breaths. He also saw that she had switched on her computer, and he peeked at the webcam feed and saw her sitting at her computer, waiting for his response.

He had to think carefully. She had given him a lot in this message, and she had invited him to take more. Still, she was nervous, and she knew she hadn't gone as far as other girls.

"Well, you can go as far as you like with me," he typed. He licked his lips and thought hard. It wasn't quite dark enough yet for him to climb on the roof, and he wouldn't see much anyway from there anyway, as long as she was at her computer. He would have to sit in the car and wait for a while longer, but there was nothing to stop him watching her through her camera. "Strip down to your lingerie while we chat, and if you're brave enough, will you tell me how you felt when you sent your boyfriend a picture of your bare breasts?"
 
She had expected the command...after all, he had asked her to wear it for him through the day. But it still made her bite her lip in anxiety. Should she really be going this far? After all, she had no idea who the person on the other side of the computer screen was. It could be someone she knew from her daily life, and how would she face them if she kept on like this?

Then she snapped back to reality and almost laughed at herself. It wasn't like he could see her, and besides, she was enjoying herself. Even if it was someone she knew well, they had started this. There was nothing wrong with playing along; she was 23, for Christ's sake! It was time she stopped acting like a child.

Almost in defiance, she yanked her shirt over her head and threw it on the ground. Reaching down, she had to carefully maneuver herself to take off her jeans without disrupting the laptop on her bed. But she wrangled them off and they joined the discarded t-shirt. Crossing her legs, she sat in the lacy lingerie and considered the other part of his message.

Tell him about the pictures? Well, it was hard to describe how she had felt, if she was honest. Trying to remember the exact emotion, she closed her eyes for a moment. Then she opened them and typed.

"Terrified. I remember thinking they were too big for him to like them on camera. They look smaller when I lay on me back, so I am less self conscious. But he was so adamant that he loved them, and even though I was afraid of how they would look in a picture, I was excited. Then turned on by his reaction."
 
He watched her through the camera on her laptop. He saw her bite her lip and look away, and he knew why she was hesitating. It couldn't have been a surprise. She knew the game he was playing, and she was afraid. He crossed his fingers that she was more excited than she was afraid. Then she smiled, she even grinned, and he knew she had decided. She stripped her top off quickly, and then the camera shook and bounced on the mattress. She had taken off her jeans as well, and sat cross-legged on the mattress, the little lacy lingerie all that covered her.

It was almost dark enough for him to move to the shed, but not quite, and the sight of the girl, sitting there half-naked just for him had him so hard he wasn't sure he'd be able to get out of the car. He saw her close her eyes, and then lean forward to type, her breasts swelling towards the camera's eye. Then the phone winked that she had sent her message, and he flipped away.

Too big? he thought, and laughed. She was more innocent than he had guessed. The laughter had calmed him a little. At least he wasn't afraid he would cum in his jeans before they even got started.

“Too big? How big are they?” he typed, smiling to himself. It wouldn't hurt to remind her that she was just talking to an anonymous stranger on the web, someone who had no idea who she was. He grinned, and added, “You know, when you catch guys staring at them, they're probably not thinking they're too big. They're probably thinking how much they'd like to touch them, squeeze them, taste them. Hell, I'm thinking that, and I've never even seen a picture of them.”
 
(( I just realized I was calling her Stella in one of my replies. Oops. LOL. ))

So he had not seen her in person? Starla didn't know what to think, or how he had found her. But she did know that the moment he said he had been thinking of her breasts she had felt a huge surge of desire shoot between her legs. She could feel herself becoming wet, her body flushing somewhat in her lust.

Her small hand moved up to touch her hardening nipple through the fabric of her bra, an unconscious gesture, before she moved back to her keyboard. The sensation it caused nearly made her moan, but she bit it off and let out a heavy breath instead.

"I am a 32D, but I always feel they look bigger on my frame. I don't get many look, though. I guess I have always faded into a crowd, and that's fine with me. I am a little surprised to have a 'secret admirer'. That usually only happens to the beautiful and bouncy girls."
 
((yeah ... these things happen :kiss:))

He watched her hand caress her nipple, and he grinned. He was in her head, and he was ready to see how far he could push the girl. He got out of the car and looked up and down the empty street before he slipped down the alley. She texted him back as he was climbing up onto the roof of the shed, where he had a clear view of her apartment's windows. Sadly, she was sitting where he could not see her, but he could still watch her through the camera. He settled into place in the shadows and checked her reply.

She was right, her breasts did look bigger than a 32D, but she did nothing to show them off. Maybe that should change, he thought, but for the moment, he had another plan.

"Have you ever undressed outside? Will anyone see you if you go out to your backyard?"
 
At first she was confused by the question. Why would she go outside undressed? But then she imagined it, and was surprised to find her heart beating a little more at the thrilling possibility. Her mind turned to the practicalities of such a scenario, pushing away her shock at finding such an intense exhibitionist streak within herself.

"I don't know, but I doubt it. I live in a condo, but it is broken into two parts. Instead of side by side, they are front and back. None of the windows face the back from the neighbors, and the fences are kind of high so the neighbors would have to actually be looking over the side to glance into my yard. There is an alley in the back, but to see in you would probably have to be on a roof or maybe on one of the telephone poles. So as long as I didn't go out in the daylight, I should be safe."

Something nagged at her at the back of her mind. But Starla couldn't quite put her finger on what it was, so opted to drop it.

"Do you like the thought of me going into my backyard undressed?"

This last was added tentatively, as though an afterthought. It took all her courage to keep it in, and still she couldn't quite bring herself to use the word 'naked' in such a context. It was too overt, and while she might be becoming bolder, a part of her held back and seemed to judge her from the rafters.
 
Most of her reply he already knew. After all, he was looking into her backyard as he read. He shifted back a little, placing his camera so the long lens was just over the edge of the roof, so he could crouch down out of sight. He took a deep breath as he read the last sentence. It wasn't quite an offer, but more of an invitation to him to make the request.

He looked at her sitting there in her lacy things and he grinned. It had been so long since he had seen a woman undress for him. His job gave him occasion to see plenty of women undress, but they were wives or mistresses with illicit lovers, and by the time they knew he existed, they were in court. Starla would be undressing for him, and he almost typed yes. Then he thought of the windows and the web cam and all the potential blind spots. It wasn't enough for her to walk out into the backyard, naked. He wanted to see her undress.

“I like the thought of you going into you backyard and undressing,” he typed. He hesitated a moment before he sent it. It was a terrible risk. Not so much that he might get caught. Though there was that possibility, he felt as sure as he could that his position was safely hidden in the darkness. The risk was that she might balk. He could ask her for something smaller, keep her going with baby steps, but nothing else he thought of seemed likely to satisfy him.
 
Starla closed her eyes as another shiver of pleasure moved through her. She found that her desire for this mystery person was growing, and her unease was starting to pass. Or maybe just her inhibitions...it was so difficult to tell the two apart. At least she had always equated both with that same tense, coiled knot in her lower abdomen.

"I think I like the thought of you seeing me that way. Of you watching me. Even if I don't know who you are, or maybe because of it. What else would you like to see me do?"
 
For a moment, he panicked. How the hell did she know he was watching her? He stared at the window, and then looked at her through the webcam. She was watching the screen with what looked like anticipation and flustered arousal. Not malice. Not like she was waiting to spring the trap.

She's just fantasizing, he told himself. She's just getting into it. If that was the case, there was no better time than now to push her.

"You want me to watch you?" he typed. "You want to know what else I want to see you do? I want to watch you strip for me. I want to watch you touch yourself. I want to see you cum. In the backyard. Like the little slut you are."
 
The words were so harsh, so filthy, and they shocked her. No one had ever spoken to her like that, or called her anything nearly as demeaning as 'slut'. But rather than being offended, she felt a heat engulf her entire body and her wetness increase dramatically. Her breath came in a little more rapidly, her breasts heaving with each pant. Her cheeks flushed, the color slowly creeping down her neck and to her chest.

Starla liked it.

Slowly, one hand moved back to her breast and she closed her eyes as she played with her nipple for almost a full minute before replying.

"I want to come for you. I have never touched myself in front of anyone before, but I would do it for you."
 
He watched her through her webcam, her face turning red, her breathing coming faster. He watched her fingers teasing her nipple, pinching it and stroking it while her eyes looked off into the distance. He knew she was ready.

"Go in your backyard," he typed. "Get naked. Touch yourself. Make yourself cum under the stars."

He had typed the message before she turned back to her keyboard. He knew what she was going to say before she did. At least, he knew the general idea. If she did this, he thought, his brain boiling with his desire, if she did this, she was his. If she did this, he might even be able to touch her.
 
Starla swallowed hard when she saw the order. Her first impulse was to say no, or just to pretend that she had like she had considered doing before. He wouldn't know...but she would. And the idea of doing something so bold and out of character was tempting.

Before she could back out, she quickly wrote "OK" and sent it. Standing from the bed, she nervously stood there in her room for a long moment. Would anyone be able to see her? She was quickly making calculations in her mind, trying to think of where she might sit that would not offer her closest neighbors a potential peak.

Deciding that right in the center of her back porch and facing the alley would be her best best, she took a deep breath and marched out of her bedroom, to the kitchen and out the back door. It was still light out, the sky just darkening in early evening with the stars shining dimly above.

She pulled a lawn chair over from the side of the porch and into the center, still standing in her lingerie. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. Closing her eyes, she lifted trembling fingers to the clasp behind her back. Within seconds she was bare breasted, and after a slight pause she dropped her panties at well.

Laying back on the chair, Starla opened her legs and began to touch herself.
 
Back
Top