Boys & Dildos

This might be the best thread ever...now I need to get a dildo so I can be a part of it!

just riding along and wishing it were the real thing......

Attachments

• SDC13264.JPG
    SDC13264.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,088
hope yall dont mind

I love this thread!! I can't wait to get our 7"er out when hubby gets home. Y'all have me so ready to pummel him!

I started paying attention to her asshole during our lovemaking...rubbing, licking and fingering. She asked if I would like to try anal but only if she could do me too.

She wasn't too keen on it (though she does still seem to enjoy the attention I give her ass) but after she did me, I was hooked.

Your idea or hers, who initiated it.

I'm back.....

The guy who started it all... :)

I haven't been on this thread for so long, and there are so many good pics!

Keep 'em cumming, PLEASE!

Last edited:
While I have a few dildos and butt plugs this pic I can get to

Attachments

• Fun toys.jpg
    Fun toys.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 469
  • B dildo in.jpg
    B dildo in.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 486
Daaaaaaaaamn! what a story! made me cum! Thank you!
5.gif

Oh boy, what I would do to get my mouth all over that, yum! I will have to get some pics up soon, if for no other reason then i'm dying to get fucked with my dildo - since I have no other cock to fuck me. :(

My contribution

Well here is my arsenal.

Brief description (from L-R):

The first dildo is the first one I've ever had up my ass. I've had things of that size up my ass before but never a dildo. The rotating action was pretty hot but the dildo itself was pretty lame and I never really use it anymore unless I'm looking for something different. Next is just a simple velvet vibrator that I usually warm up to. Once I get warmed up I'll move on to some fingers and go from there. The last two are my "go-to" dildo's and rotate quite often - sometimes in the same session. The one connected to the plastic hose is obviously the milking cock - which never seemed to work just right, and i've never really had anything worth putting in the tube as a good cum substitute. The one at the end is my Cyberskin "Dream Cock" and is a good 8" long by 2" in girth. This one gets the bulk of the work since the milking cock is much harder and wider. The Cyberskin is softer and has more give, while the milking one has very little - I have to be very loose to get going with the milking cock and have actually never had it all the way in (and I'm no anal virgin by any means) - but I'm still trying. I will take these without a condom and with sometimes just if I'm feeling imaginative and wish to make it a more real-world feel as bareback is clearly too risk nowadays - unfortunately, although I still dream of a bare warm cock sliding in and out of my hole. One can still dream.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 2012-08-05_09-30-03_335.jpg
    2012-08-05_09-30-03_335.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 434
nice collection

Well here is my arsenal.

Brief description (from L-R):

The first dildo is the first one I've ever had up my ass. I've had things of that size up my ass before but never a dildo. The rotating action was pretty hot but the dildo itself was pretty lame and I never really use it anymore unless I'm looking for something different. Next is just a simple velvet vibrator that I usually warm up to. Once I get warmed up I'll move on to some fingers and go from there. The last two are my "go-to" dildo's and rotate quite often - sometimes in the same session. The one connected to the plastic hose is obviously the milking cock - which never seemed to work just right, and i've never really had anything worth putting in the tube as a good cum substitute. The one at the end is my Cyberskin "Dream Cock" and is a good 8" long by 2" in girth. This one gets the bulk of the work since the milking cock is much harder and wider. The Cyberskin is softer and has more give, while the milking one has very little - I have to be very loose to get going with the milking cock and have actually never had it all the way in (and I'm no anal virgin by any means) - but I'm still trying. I will take these without a condom and with sometimes just if I'm feeling imaginative and wish to make it a more real-world feel as bareback is clearly too risk nowadays - unfortunately, although I still dream of a bare warm cock sliding in and out of my hole. One can still dream.

Thanks,

I love the last two on there

I love the last two on there

Yeh, those last two will fill you up right. The second to last one has the girth while the last one has the length. The last is also more smooth so it goes in easier. They are great but nothing like what I bet the real thing feels like - still hoping to test and prove that theory.

Back