What is it like taking a cock in your mouth?

It was a thrill to feel a cock in my mouth; I really enjoyed the sensation of my lips sliding up and down his hardness. When he came, I was surprised because I expected it to be worse than it was - the fact that I was giving him pleasure by having him cum in my mouth really turned me on too, which made it even better. Now I have fantasies about sucking several guys at a time and having them all cum in my mouth. (I'm male)

mmmmm

I remember it as though it was yesterday. The passion , the lust taking over. Kissing his neck then his chest , going on my knees and slowly removing his briefs as his cock springs out and hits my face. For a moment we both chuckle. I take it in my hand and place it on my lips . Started stroking and licking . His whole cock in my mouth felt and tasted so good. Sucking til i feel the throbbing of his cock as he is about to cum . The squirting in my mouth , down my throat
and on my lips ......

Last edited:
BRAVO...!!! more more...

I remember it as though it was yesterday. The passion , the lust taking over. Kissing his neck then his chest , going on my knees and slowly removing his briefs as his cock springs out and hits my face. For a moment we both chuckle. I take it in my hand and place it on my lips . Started stroking and licking . His whole cock in my mouth felt and tasted so good. Sucking til i feel the throbbing of his cock as he is about to cum . The squirting in my mouth , down my throat
and on my lips ......

mmmmmm Katherine :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Actually, my first cock was a trifle disappointing. I'm good-sized, about 7" and thick, and it can get really hard. My first suck was only about 5" and not nearly as firm as my own. Not a bummer, but not like the stories on Literotica or Fictionmania, either. But, I will never forget the experience, a pivotal day in my life for sure.

I persevered, however, :) and found several as good as mine, and even one or two larger. Too large can be a bit of a hassle, and as a rule I won't try anything bigger than my Doc Johnson 8" jelly dildo for fear of dislocating my jaw and getting a chronic TMJ problem.

Try it, you'll like it! If you're tempted to swallow, I'd suggest you test on your own first. I've had a problem getting diarrhea from super-salty cum with a very high alkalinity. Never been sick to my stomach, which I think is mostly psychological, but have gotten the runs 8-10 hours later.

Some high quality pineapple juice a few hours before will improve that considerably.

Its wonderful, once I got past the nervousness of that first time
relax and enjoy

need cock n help

im a young indian guy from delhi
who would love to suck his first cock and do much more

i have so many fantasies but i need to right man to guide me and love me...

i would love foreign tourists a lot :)

request

i really need someone to lose my inhibitions and much more..

please send me a private message only if you are serious about it and will meet me

thanks..keep up the good work :)

When we were young teenagers, my best friend and I agreed to give each other blowjobs in order to experience what it felt like to be on the receiving end. Neither of us expected to enjoy the active role but after we did it a few times, I was surprised to discover that I liked being able to cause his orgasm and I even liked the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. At first, I didn't like it when he would cum in my mouth but I gradually got used to it and I eventually even grew to like it. He, on the other hand, never developed the affinity for sucking my cock that I did for sucking his and as a result he would blow me less and less often until it became tacitly understood that I would become his personal cocksucker. But by then I didn't mind.

it was hot

nevous to. All in one. After some drinking he invited me over and one thing led to another when he was touching me. At first he put his hand onmy thigh as he talked to me. I didn't protest. He knew I was horny and he ended up giving me great head. After a bit of rest I swa his big bulge in his shorts and wanted to pleasae him like he did me so I told him that and asked him to stand in front of me. A chance I might never get again. I reachhed out and pulled his sorts down seeing the outline of his cock against his underwear. I touched it and he immediatly started moaing. I kept rubbing it and the head wascoming out of the top of his briefs. I leaned forward and started licking it. Teasing it as I moaned and looked up at him seeing his eyes closed. I asked him how it felt and he lookeddown and asked me to suck it. SO, I pulled his briefs down exposing his cock. I grabbed it and rubbed it slowly, seeing the head get bigger, I leaned forward and guided his head with my hand in to my mouth. My first cock in my mouth. I slowy sucked and licked underneath and pulled off to llok at it. It was both soft and hard and it felt hot. I put it back in my mouth knowing I wante his cum in my mouth. I contined to do the things I know i like and by his moans I was doing agood job. I took it deep a few times feeling him in the back of my throat and that made him moan some more. I then rubbed his length on my lips before licking under his head, then rubbing his hedup against my lips several times. That got him to say he was close. We both wanted it. I tried taking him deep again, choking slightly and going back top sucking half of him in to my mouh and using my hand to help jerk him off. I could feel his head get bigger and his moans get louder. It was now or neve I thought. I worked my tongue all around his had and rubbed his head against my lips while occassionally taking his head in to my soft wet mouth. This got him and he annonced he was going to cum. I kept his head in my mouth and felt the first squirt hit the back of my mouth. I then rubbed his head on my lips and felt several more squirts against my lips and tongue. Wow. I did it and it tasted pretty good to. I swalloed and put half his cock in to my mouth and sucked as I slid my mouth back up to the tip and grabbed it with my hand and squeezed, seeing a big amount of cum at the tip I extended my tongue and licked it off. Now I think I'm hooked. :-

The first time I sucked a cock, I was 5 or 6 years old, so I probably can't tell that story here :p. But as a more mature person in my early teens, having just passed through puberty, when the opportunity to suck another cock came I was both terrified and incredibly horny. We'd been talking about girls we liked and how much cock we'd give them (as teenage boys are wont to do,) when he asked "How big is your cock?" So I asked back, "how big is yours?" "I asked first," he replied, and then it struck me: "How about we show each other at the same time?" He seemed hesitant, but said "OK." Under the covers (I was spending the night and we were sleeping in the same bed) it was clear we were both hard inside our underwear, and on the count of three we both released our tools.

"God damn," he said, "seriously?" I looked carefully and saw why: I was a good 2 inches longer and much, much thicker than he was. More, though, I was horny and eager to find a way to touch his cock, so I said, "Well, it might just look that way from here. Maybe we should compare." "How?" he asked. "Well, we just hold them together, up against each other" I said. "OK."

And so it began. He bent his cock down to face me, and I did the same. We inched closer together, and our cocks met in what can only be called ecstacy. "How does it feel?" he asked me. "How does it feel to you?" I asked back. He breathed roughly, "I asked you first." I paused, not sure if I should say what I felt, but decided to go ahead. "It feels good." He was quiet, then said "yeah...I like it." We just held ourselves there for a few minutes, and though I don't know what possessed me I began to stroke us both. He gasped, "Oh, god, don't stop." I continued to pump for awhile, both of our cocks leaking precum onto each other and onto the bed.

After awhile I asked, "Have you ever had a blowjob?" "No," he replied, "Have you?" "Yes," I said. "Want me to show you?" He hesitated. "OK." Not wasting a moment, I slipped under the covers and began to lick the head of his cock. I heard him gasp and looked up. His head was leaned back and his eyes were closed. I licked up and down the shaft, then took him into my mouth. To my surprise he grabbed my head and thrust me down until his cock hit the back of my throat, just barely triggering my gag reflex. "Careful," I said, popping up for a minute, "I don't want to choke. "Suck it!" he commanded, almost hissing his reply. I was thoroughly into it now, and more turned on than I could believe.

For perhaps an hour I sucked, slurped and licked that hot, throbbing cock, my cousin periodically slamming my head down on himself.Finally I heard him whisper, "Fuck, something's happening!" and he, apparently instinctively, thrust upward, into my throat, and began to shoot. I choked a bit and cum gushed out of my mouth, all over his hips and down my chin. I was confused, not knowing what had just happened, but turned on all the same.

He panted and stared at me. "That was amazing," he said, and leapt out of the bed, grabbed a towel and wiped off. "Are you gonna do me?" I asked, hopeful. "Dude, I'm not gay." he said. "Well neither am I, but I just sucked you!" "Sorry dude, can't do it. It's fuckin' sick." I felt, suddenly, ashamed and sad, quickly tossed on my shirt and pants and went to the bathroom, where I both cried and jacked off. I didn't cum; I didn't even really know what it was at the time, but after a bit i calmed down and came to bed, where he was asleep.

Eventually he warmed up and began to suck me too, when we'd stay overnight with each other, but it took a long time, and it was years before I forgot the sting of those words. Still, I never stopped craving cock :)

and on my lips ......

mmmmmm

as he pulls his cock out of my mouth his cum dribbling on my chin. He says to me "Swallow it hun . Taste me " My tongue sticking out licking my lips.
To get every drop. The taste was salty and sweet. Wanting to please him so much. To get his approval.
His hand on my head still pulling my ponytail .

Saying to me over and over again "GOOD GIRL "
;)

Last edited:
Bisexual Bliss.....

Its totally erotic! The smooth texture of his skin.... The sensual feel upon your lips.... The power in your thought at the moment, that you control his pleasure and emotions. You give him delightful release, but you enjoy all the LUST of fellatio, and take away another sexual memory....:kiss:

Sucking a guy's cock is one of the most erotic things you can do - probably even more than licking another woman's pussy. With a woman, it's all gentleness, kissing and fondling. She wants to please you as badly as you want to please her, and she almost always does. A guy can be different. There's always the possibility of his becoming more dominant, forcing himself deeper into your throat. If you can take him, it urges him to become more controlling. Guys, when you're sucking them, give themselves totally in to the pleasure of what you're doing (at least, if you're doing it right! ;)) and forget, for the moment, everything else. When he cums, my husband tells me he blacks out for a moment, just like we sometimes do, but those muscles pump that cum into your throat as if he was still in charge of his body. Then he lets go of your throat! LOL

That's not all men, granted, but I've never had a woman grab my throat when she climaxed, either. :rolleyes:

~Tori

Sucking a guy's cock is one of the most erotic things you can do - probably even more than licking another woman's pussy. With a woman, it's all gentleness, kissing and fondling. She wants to please you as badly as you want to please her, and she almost always does. A guy can be different. There's always the possibility of his becoming more dominant, forcing himself deeper into your throat. If you can take him, it urges him to become more controlling. Guys, when you're sucking them, give themselves totally in to the pleasure of what you're doing (at least, if you're doing it right! ;)) and forget, for the moment, everything else. When he cums, my husband tells me he blacks out for a moment, just like we sometimes do, but those muscles pump that cum into your throat as if he was still in charge of his body. Then he lets go of your throat! LOL

That's not all men, granted, but I've never had a woman grab my throat when she climaxed, either. :rolleyes:

~Tori

And, that, ladies and gents, is why Tori is a writer! Nice!

Sights:
The head has lots of top and only a little underside.
It won't be as big as you fantasize about - expect to see about 5 inches - and maybe a bit less because his bush and his gut will hide anywhere from an inch to an inch and a half.

Smells:
Expect one of these three: soap, piss, or cologne.

Feels:
Unusually smooth skin on the shaft
The head will be hotter than you expect
Cum is hotter than you'd expect
Cum might hit the back of your throat but more likely it will just dribble onto your tongue

Taste:
There might be a tangy taste of piss if doesn't clean up first.

Sounds:
He'll probably gasp as you touch underside of head - especially the first time you do it.

What you are most likely to feel emotionally: Excitement from being in a submissive position (I like kneeling in front of the guy.)
Thrill that you're actually doing something that you've spent a lot of time fantasizing about.
Hoping he doesn't cum too soon because you'll want to keep doing it for awhile.

Worries:
He might start thrusting.
His underwear might not be immaculate.

The first time it kind of freaked me out, but as I did it more and more I started enjoying it.

I have never really gotten a chance to get a guy to cum in my mouth.

If anyone would like me to suck their cock, please send me a pm.

Volunteers my 7in nice mushroom head :devil:

Sights:
It won't be as big as you fantasize about - expect to see about 5 inches - and maybe a bit less because his bush and his gut will hide anywhere from an inch to an inch and a half.

Smells:

Feels:
Cum might hit the back of your throat but more likely it will just dribble onto your tongue

Taste:

Sounds:
He'll probably gasp as you touch underside of head - especially the first time you do it.

What you are most likely to feel emotionally: Excitement from being in a submissive position (I like kneeling in front of the guy.)
Thrill that you're actually doing something that you've spent a lot of time fantasizing about.

Worries:

Great post!!

I remember my first taste of cum. It was so not what I was expecting, but as soon as I tasted it and swallowed I was like, "Yep, it makes sense that it tastes like that." Kind of a weird thought now that I think about it! ;)

Also, I don't know if other guys or gals have noticed, but if you have cum in your mouth for a while you can feel it sort of fizzing a little bit? I don't know if this is to do with lots of air bubbles inside it, or all the millions of little sperm moving around or something. Or maybe just my imagination. :eek:

Sights:

Smells:

Feels:

Taste:

Sounds:

Worries:
LOL.... and 100% correct!

Hi from Charles in Dallas TX. My first cock was with a guy wearing a cockring around his cock and balls, I loved the feel of his hard cock in my mouth, and the taste of his head and balls, he could not cum even though I sucked him for 45 minutes. He tried to get the cock ring off. but remained so swollen that he could not do it. I ended fucking and cumming in his ass. The second guy was younger than me about 28 ( I am 50)we ended up in 69 position sucking each other with passion.I felt his cock start to jerk and he moaned, shooting a load filling my mouth and dripping down my chin. i swallowed fast on this hot sweet juice. I came next and he swallowed it all as well. we lay back spent touching and fondling each other until we both got hard again. Charles at

Last edited by a moderator:
first taste

I had played with a couple of cocks and jacked each other but no oral. I met a guy on the web. We were near each other so met for coffee. We had a good conversation about many things and then got down to it. Have you sucked a cock and we were both "no" but wanted to. We went to his room at a local hotel. We undressed shortly after getting inside the room and it all seemed so natural. I watched as he pulled his shorts down and I saw his cock. It was average, hard & trimmed. We mutually played with each other and I was excited. His balls felt great as I cupped them while pulling his shaft. It seemed like the thing to do so I knelt in front of him and slowly put my mouth over the head of his cock. I liked the feel of it and slowly slid it all the way to the back of my throat. I proceeded to do things to him that I like done to me. Deep plus a lot of tongue around the head. Soon he was moaning softly and thrusting into my mouth. His legs were trembling and his movements got a bit jerky, there was a pause and then I felt a large blob of cum hit the back of my throat. I new he had cum and it was ok. I swallowed as he shot it into me and began to suck hard. I wanted to get it all out of him. There were a few more spurts and some dribbling. I sucked and licked all around the head and slit till I was sure he was finished. I felt a sense of satisfaction knowing I had caused him to ejaculate with just my mouth and hands cupping his balls. He was grateful and soon did the same for me. I have done 2 others since then.

Back