The Federal Deficit.

Almost as silly as the left who thinks you can get by via sending the government to rob others into prosperity for your benefit.

You know that POTUS doesn't really have much to do with it unless you're a partisan dummy right?

You know the Left isn't wrong on that part though right. It's like claiming your silly for thinking that hitting nails can make wood stick to other wood.

You know the Left isn't wrong on that part though right. It's like claiming your silly for thinking that hitting nails can make wood stick to other wood.

No I don't.....when they take my money I have less, not more, so they are wrong.

If I come take your money, you will have less, not more.

It's not any different when the government does it.

So it's actually more like claiming you're economically better off when the government takes your money from you, which is funny.

But since you don't need money and are better off without it you should send every dollar you have to ME!!! :D

Last edited:
No I don't.....when they take my money I have less, not more, so they are wrong.

If I come take your money, you will have less, not more.

It's not any different when the government does it.

So it's actually more like claiming you're economically better off when the government takes your money from you, which is funny.

But since you don't need money and are better off without it you should send every dollar you have to ME!!! :D

So you produce your own electricity, grown all of your own food, pave your own roads, and built all of your own equipment, right?

If not, you rely on the government and other tax payers who subsidize those things for you. If you're not paying for those things by avoiding paying taxes, you're a thief.

So it's like me knowing facts and you having religion. Check.

You think it's a fact that if I take your money from you, you'll have more money than before I took it?

LOL PONEY UP PAL!!!!

Oh wait you're not ACTUALLY that dumb.....oh this is democrat fantasy hour so it only applies to other people right?

So when can I expect that check and all your assets???

Trust me by giving them all up to me you'll be better off and far more prosperous!!!

So you produce your own electricity, grown all of your own food, pave your own roads, and built all of your own equipment, right?

Yes, mostly yes, no and no.

If not, you rely
on the government and other tax payers who subsidize those things for you. If you're not paying for those things by avoiding paying taxes, you're a thief.

They did not subsidize those things for me, I paid for them.

The ONLY thief I've dealt with is the government.

And no matter how you cut it, when the government robs me, I have less....not more.

That's why I bet you won't give me every penny you're worth, because you'll have less, not more.

Government is no different.

You think they are taking money from you? They aren't not in any real sense of the word.

Yes, mostly yes, no and no.
If not, you rely
They did not subsidize those things for me, I paid for them.
The ONLY thief I've dealt with is the government.
And no matter how you cut it, when the government robs me, I have less....not more.
That's why I bet you won't give me every penny you're worth, because you'll have less, not more.
Government is no different.

Who pays for your cushy government pension, parasite?

And so did everyone else around you... that's how taxes work.

I helped pay for your stuff.

REALLY?

How do you figure that you helped pay for my stuff?

Thing is he's just acting dumb and I'm not in the mood.

I'm not acting dumb, I'm not the one who's pretending they have more when the government takes from them.

well, that is the game. no one is making you play.

No....the real game is figuring out how not to pay and keep as much as you can for yourself.

Taxes.

I paid for your stuff.

You're welcome.

He did everything by himself. Delivered himself from his mother’s loins. Taught himself to read, write, and multiply. Drilled for his own oil to produce gas for the car he built to drive on the roads he paved. No government subsidies for this guy. He’s a real Ayn Rand he is.

Taxes.

I paid for your stuff.

You're welcome.

Funny, the receipts for all my stuff says Botanyboys Bank account, and it shows that I paid the IRS collection agent (the company I bought my shit from) for the privilege of doing bidnizz.

It doesn't show you or the government coughing up ANYTHING for my shit.

You paid for my tax break (military retirement), thanks.

Otherwise I've got receipts for my stuff and your name ain't on any of them buddy.

No, I'm the one knowing the government can do things I can't.

I know that too.

Still doesn't make me better off economically when they come and take from me and give little to nothing in return.

I might change my tune if we started to get some return on our dollar....but that isn't happening.

Even in California...how much you want to bet those new gas taxes don't fix any more roads than the last tax hikes we got hit with?

Yea right...LOL in 5 years the roads will still be shit if not worse, Oroville Damn will be on the verge of cutting loose if it hasn't blown up and killed a few thousand already. But our prisoners will be getting PhD's from UC and the sex changes they've been dreaming of since they were back at county lock up. :rolleyes:

Enjoy that shit, I'm outta this shit hole state and country this year....burn the bitch down on my way out :cool:

He did everything by himself. Delivered himself from his mother’s loins. Taught himself to read, write, and multiply. Drilled for his own oil to produce gas for the car he built to drive on the roads he paved. No government subsidies for this guy. He’s a real Ayn Rand he is.

I did?

I though I paid other people for that shit.

Christ in a bucket you know more about my personal finances than I do.

:rolleyes:

Funny, the receipts for all my stuff says Botanyboys Bank account, and it shows that I paid the IRS collection agent (the company I bought my shit from) for the privilege of doing bidnizz.

It doesn't show you or the government coughing up ANYTHING for my shit.

You paid for my tax break (military retirement), thanks.

Otherwise I've got receipts for my stuff and your name ain't on any of them buddy.

You paid for all of the paved roads you use? the people who keep fires from getting out of control near your area, and for all of your water to be safe and clean... all by yourself?

You must be one rich drug dealer!

I did?

I though I paid other people for that shit.

Christ in a bucket you know more about my personal finances than I do.

:rolleyes:

You did pay other people. Doctors who got low cost government loans. Teachers who work for subsidized schools. Oil companies who receive federal subsidies. And on. And on. And on. I have friends who believe they did it all and paid for it all. And they’re full of shit.

You paid for all of the paved roads you use?

Tags cost me several hundred a year.

Neither you nor the government pay for that.

the people who keep fires from getting out of control near your area,

No such thing.

and for all of your water to be safe and clean... all by yourself?

I paid California thousands of dollars to get a permit to pay a private contractor thousands of dollars to come drill and set up a well for me.

At no point did they help me with shit in that department, 100% artificially incurred expense for.....????

Just a way for them to get more money out of me.

You must be one rich drug dealer!

I don't deal drugs man. I deal cow shit and housing.

Tags cost me several hundred a year.

Neither you nor the government pay for that.

I don't think you understand how much it actually costs to pave roads.

You don't live near an interstate? You never use one?

Because if you do... you're welcome!

Back