X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

Lila let out a loud cry as the paddle smacked against her ass a couple of times as he told her that she did not make demands. She parted her lips to tell him she was sorry when his cock was suddenly thrust deep into her mouth. She gasped, her eyes finding his as she began to suck his cock while he fucked her mouth and throat.
 
-Neko looked back at her eyes as he groaned fucking her mouth nice and deep his hands in her hair groaning moaning and enjoying everymoment. Neko reached over delivering more blows to her ass which he felt a moan and yelp around his cock as his cock thrusts in and out.-
 
Lila did her best to suck her lover’s cock as he continued to spank her ass. She moaned and yelped around him with each blow, her wrists struggling against the cuffs that held her bound.
 
-Neko groaned and he couldn't hold it after 5 minutes of fucking her mouth Neko let it go and flooded her lovers mouth with his cum filling it up.-"Now pick your ass up and i will punish your hot little ass."-He said and pulled his cock from her mouth and picked her behind up and slapped it a bit and then shoved his cock in her pussy and grabbed her shoulder and her hair as he began to fuck her hot waiting pussy.-
 
Lila gasped as Neko flooded her mouth, a bit of the cum dribbling down her chin as he told her that he was going to punish her ass. She squirmed, whimpering as he pulled from her mouth and picked her hips up so that her ass was exposed. A slap made her yelp and then he shoved his naked cock into her pussy and she hissed in pleasure.

“Yes! Oh, Neko.” She whimpered as he grabbed her shoulder and hair, fucking into her with abandon.
 
-Neko groaned and fucked her harder pounding her with every ounce of rough energy he gathered energy to fuck her pussy he grunted more.-"I hope your learning your lesson or do i have to teach you further?"
 
“No. I’ve learned my lesson!” Lila gasped out, her pussy starting to pulse around his pounding cock. She felt her body tense, the tightness in her belly bursting as she came hard with a loud yell.
 
-Neko came filling her body with his hot cum as he laid with her resting now as they pant and there bodies run hot. Neko pants gently stroking her hair playing with hit.-"Your safe now."-he said softly.-
 
Trembling, Lila lay there as Neko came, filling her pussy as he lay next to her. They were panting for breath, Lila’s hands struggling against the cuffs that held her tightly. She wanted to touch him as he stroked her hair.
 
-Neko blushed at his mistake and UN-cuffed her hands as he breaths and pants.-"How about we take a bath then we can get some rest for tomorrow?"-Neko said as he stroked her hair her hands traced his cheeks as Neko planted soft kisses along her neck a bit.-
 
Lila couldn’t find the words to speak and she simply nodded her head as he uncuffed her hands and she clung to his body for a long moment after their session together. She didn’t want to speak and ruin the moment as she sighed softly.
 
-He grabbed there PJ's and brought them to the Bathroom then began the bath then picked her up slowly and carried her out making sure they were clear to get there. Closing the door he sighed as Neko smiled sitting her on the toilet for the moment.-
 
Lila clung to Neko as he carried her into the bathroom, sitting her on the toilet as he finished drawing the bath.

“Neko…” She whispered, waiting until he turned his eyes towards her. “Thank you.”
 
-Neko smiled and helped her in the bath as they snuggled close.-"Your Welcome....I couldn't let you go...you mean a lot to me and i feel very close to you...."-he said softly as he poured some water over her head to wet her hair and then him self as they leaned back soaking in the tub.-
 
A long sigh escaped her lips as she was settled into the tub in front of Neko, each of them sharing the bath in a very intimate moment. Lila let her fingers trail along his bare legs, her head cradled against his shoulder as the silence passed between them comfortably.
 
"Lila....I love you."-He said and began to wash her hair slowly.-"Your so sweet and your just terrific just remember i love you no matter what and i will fight for you."
 
“I love you too, Neko.” She said, purring in pleasure as he starts to slowly wash her hair. Tipping her head back, she sighs in contentment as he takes care of her in a way that no one had before.
 
-Neko blushed and smiled the blush fading as he rinsed her hair then took some soap as he began to wash over body.-"Train tomorrow?"-He asked softly.-
 
Lila moaned as he started to soap up her body, his hands trailing over her aching nipples until they stood in sharp points. She nodded her head at his question, his fingers making her belly quiver as she leaned back against him, completely at the mercy of his hands.
 
-Neko was nice and gentle cleaning every inch of her delicious body and he smiled as his eyes watched his work and rinsed her off.-"There your all clean."
 
“Don’t you dare stop, Neko.” She moaned as he declared her clean. She twisted her head on his shoulder, looking into his eyes with a lust.
 
-Neko smiled to her.-"OK if you say so."-he ran his hands gently over her body now with out the rag but a bar of soap for a different feel before putting the soap back and his hands roamed freely over her skin over her breasts her inner thighs he roamed her body nice and easy.-
 
Lila whimpered as his hands roamed back over her skin, scraping across her nipples until she cried out in pleasure. She turned her head towards his, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss as she parted her thighs for him.
 
-Neko kissed her passionately and ran his hands gently over her thighs and one hand stroked her pussy softly they just got done with hot passionate love not that he would complain.-
 
Lila bucked her hips against the hand that was stroking her pussy, moaning deep in her throat as Neko kissed her with such passion. She loved this man and loved the things that he did to her.
 
Back
Top