Looks Like Black Folks In Chicago Have Had Enough Of The Status Quo

Black Tea Party! Grass roots people, not name brand blue ribbon Negroes! Racist!:eek:

sharpton moved to chicago? that's funny to me. with jesse out of the picture there's a black power vacuum. maybe rahm isn't going to get a daleyesque dynasty.

Vetteman obsesses over Al Sharpton, a flash-in-the-pan who hasn't been relevant for over 20 years.

Looks like Obama is going out of style in the black community in Chicago.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the people in that video to vote Republican.

They know their government is corrupt and they want change but they will not vote Republican.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the people in that video to vote Republican.

They know their government is corrupt and they want change but they will not vote Republican.

So you are saying they are stupid and will put the same people right back in office.

So you are saying they are stupid and will put the same people right back in office.

No they will hopefully continue to look for members of their own communities to be elected to office that they can hopefully trust. They are learning that community must have community volunteer to go to meetings with city council, ask question investigate and to act as watchdogs.

I will say this: If I were a young man, of any race, and my mother was a single parent collecting welfare, I would not be happy about it, but I might realize it was necessary in her case. However, if I saw the city and/or county governments encouraging my sisters and female cousins and other young neighborhood women to get knocked up and drop out of school so they could also collect welfare, I would get highly pissed off. Maybe I wouldn't be able to fight and change the system that does that, but I would certainly try.

Welfare is strictly a trap, and the trapline is run by Liberals, almost all of whom are Democrats. :mad:

I will say this: If I were a young man, of any race, and my mother was a single parent collecting welfare, I would not be happy about it, but I might realize it was necessary in her case. However, if I saw the city and/or county governments encouraging my sisters and female cousins and other young neighborhood women to get knocked up and drop out of school so they could also collect welfare, I would get highly pissed off. Maybe I wouldn't be able to fight and change the system that does that, but I would certainly try.

Welfare is strictly a trap, and the trapline is run by Liberals, almost all of whom are Democrats. :mad:

Shut the fuck up your morally bankrupt child diddler.

:rolleyes:

Also Vette, caring only about the blacks when it serves him politically.

Candy ass sissy boy keyboard warrior.

:):D:rolleyes:

Blacks will be stuck on plantation forever

With minor exceptions who will be shit on

3 seconds after some politician

will offer a new FREE bling to the KNEE GROWZ

they will put another nail onto the chain

that keeps em on the plantation

But those like obana, sharpton, and jackson want to keep ALL democrats in slavery and welfare

Republicans are just as dopey....I don't feel good voting for them either

Back