Naked Saturday Morning at Home

This is pretty much my standard dress for anytime I am at home. :D
 

Attachments

  • Our-Living-Room.jpg
    Our-Living-Room.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,417
Been a while posting on this thread. Still enjoy nude mornings in bed with coffee and iPad. Nude wife sleeping next to me. Yum.
 
Just checking in...enjoying nude morning in bed with coffee and iPad. Nude wife sleeping next to me. No better way to start the day than being nude in the morning.
 
When at home alone with my fiance we are both pretty much naked all of the time. We have my sister staying with us this summer so this doesn't happen so much right now
 
Naked Sunday am naked now curtains closed AC on am feel so free
 
Actually, I let the dog out in the morning naked. The joys of living in the country. :)
 
Thursday morning, so had to take out the trash...clothed. But now back inside nude with coffee, iPad, and Lit!
 
Summer Friday afternoon, starting the weekend chill, enjoying some naked time in home office, checking out Lit.
 
Enjoy being naked every day. Only wear clothes to get the mail or go to the store. Wish I could get the wife to join. She sleeps nude with me every night, but just doesn't like to do it during the day.
 
Enjoy being naked every day. Only wear clothes to get the mail or go to the store. Wish I could get the wife to join. She sleeps nude with me every night, but just doesn't like to do it during the day.
Mine also sleeps nude and is nude until she gets dressed. She will also be nude around the house before and after taking a shower. Sometimes she will workout nude and do some nude housecleaning.
 
Its a little odd. She is very comfortable with being nude around each other and we have always slept nude. But even though its just the two of us in the house, she will get dressed when she gets up. On rare occasions will she stay nude during the day.

Sometimes she will surprise me a come into the den naked.... I like that a lot.
 
Its a little odd. She is very comfortable with being nude around each other and we have always slept nude. But even though its just the two of us in the house, she will get dressed when she gets up. On rare occasions will she stay nude during the day.

Sometimes she will surprise me a come into the den naked.... I like that a lot.
As a rule, I think women feel a little more vulnerable than men when nude. Thus their propensity to be clothed more than men. Even if is wearing something teeny-weeny!
 
Welcome to my life!

I work at home a couple days out of the week and I am always nude at home. I live in a condo in the city but it's still nice to be nude 24-7!
 
Thursday afternoon. Busy day setting up my Flickr acct and learning how to post pictures from it. All in the nude, of course.
 
Back
Top