Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

he looks at you and slides so he is lying next to you. Francisco runs his fingers across your face as he looks into your eyes as he feels his cock force the last bursts into you and than leans in to kiss you.

"Sophia, my jewel That was amazing...You are an excellent teacher, and here soon i will gladly repay the kindness and show you what I learned" Francisco says as he rolls over and opens a door under his bed. A cool mist blows from it as he pulls out a beer and hands you one, and than pulls out one for hims self. He smiles and turns back towards you.

"Beer My dear" he says with a light laugh. He than lets his berr hover over your hip and the cool wet perspiration drip onto your hot skin as he smiles.

"I am so gonna do bad things to you here soon so drink up Sophia, for My girl is gonna get a work out tonight" he says his face turning from playful to determined with ease.
 
She kissed him back looking at him. She wished she could freeze this moment in time, she was so happy and satisfied. No one had ever made her feel so good. "Oh huni its only because I had a good student who learns quickly. You were great well more than great you were amazing. You don't need to repay me you wasn't the only one who enjoyed that. You made me cum and that's not easy to make me cum I use be left unsatisfied after sex with other guys but. that was amazing, Your amazing!" She said watching him roll over. She wondered what he was doing.

"Thanks huni." She said taking the beer.
She let out a squeal feeling the cold beer on her hip it felt so cold but strangely it felt good on her hot skin.

"Oh I'm a bad girl and I like bad things so tonight is going to be fun." She laughed she nestled her fingers into his hair and roughly pulled him closer to her and kissed him passionately. "I love you and I'm so happy to have been your first." She said before taking a large gulp of her beer.
 
"thats good to hear, I hope to make you cum much more" he says as he than lifts his bottle to his lips. He swigs the Italian beer, ad smiles as he than slowly sits up and smiles as his cock was already stirring back to life as he smiled.

"What do you want to do tomorrow babe, I was hoping you'd come with me and go shopping....I thought you'd offically move in with me. I will send some guys with you to get a few things from your place...don't worry to much about clothes and shoes and simple things, just your keep sakes and sentimental things. those I would love to have here and at the apartment. I mean i want you to feel at home" he says as he smiles as he sits up his hard cock now fully erect again as he sits the beer on the night stand and strokes his cock.

"Seems it didn't take as long as i thought it would' he says with a wicked smile on his face." I wonder what i should do with it...should I bury it your beautiful heavenly pussy again...Should I maybe try your virgin ass? or should you please me with your mouth again...Hmmmmm what to do?" he says resting his hand and arm in a thinking pose.
 
"Oh I'm sure you will." She said sipping on her beer. She hadn't noticed his cock was starting to stir back to life she was preoccupied looking into his eyes. She felt so happy, she had someone to love who would love her in return.

"Oh I have no plans for tomorrow so yes I will spend the day with you. What do you need to go shopping for? I'd love to move officially and a lot of my stuffs already boxed up you know me I can't stand clutter. I don't have that much stuff so we should be able to find places for my stuff." She still didn't notice his cock hardening because they were having a normal conversation.

She looked down for a minute and looked at his cock she was shocked he was ready for round two already. She smiled thinking tonight is going to be a fun long night. She looked at him in his thinking pose. "God baby you are so hot." She leaned over to him and kissed him. "Well huni you can do anything you want to me I'm yours. You own me now." She giggled looking at him.
 
"I own you" he ponders a little more as he take a hand and slides yours to his cock and smiles. he than lets your fingers cup it and her than guides your had up and down my length.

" I love that idea! You are mine...and i will be a nice master, if you obey" he says as his other hand brushes the hair from your face and smiles." You are such a beautiful creature Sophia, and those lips of yours are beautiful...I love to kiss them, and loved to be kissed..how about those lips of yours enjoy my cock?"he says questionly as he pulls his hand away to let your hand continue its coarse un aided.
 
She gripped his cock softly stroking his cock softly. She looked at him she smiled. "Its not an idea baby its the truth I'm yours and only yours. I love you so much and I want to be the one to make you happy. I will obey you Master." She laughed after calling him Master .

She looked at him as he brushed her hair out of her face. She thought well he is so handsome I'm so lucky. "Oh baby your so sweet your so devilishly handsome. I can't resist you I want to be with you by your side is where I belong. Oh you want these lips round your cock." She licked her lips teasingly.

She stroked his cock harder she looked at him. "Tell me what you want and I'll do it. I will worship you and try and give you everything you want." She got onto her knees she licked his cock then her tongues went to his balls she licked his balls softly.
 
Francisco looked down and smiled as he held your hair back so he could watch and smiles a broad smile as you talk.

"Good to know My dear Sophia, i will have to make sure that i give you prompt orders to follow..." he says with a slight bemused smirk. He than jumps at the tongue on the balls but laughs a bit as he looks at you.

"that tickles Sophia" he says as he laughs a bit more at the tongue the looks down at you."Now how about you take another taste of your mans cock, i mean a good cleaning is okay but I want you to suck it off like a good girl" he says with an authoritative tone.
 
She glanced up at him as he held her hair. She winked at him. She saw his body jump a little when her tongue went to his balls.

She giggled hearing him say it tickled. "Don't you like me licking your balls?" She asked looking up then she carried on licking his balls.

"Oh I'm your good girl and I'm gonna suck your cock clean." She laughed before slowly sliding her mouth down his cock. She sucked his cock softly as she took nearly all of his cock in her mouth. She was sucking harder as she tried to take all of him in her mouth.
 
"they are really sensitive is all" he says with a smile as he watches you slide down his cock and smiles even wider.

"Oh Sophia your face is so cute when you suck on me.... let me help you out" he says as he slowly slides up into your mouth and than back down as he than asks." That won't choke you will it if i do that?" he asks concerned as he lets you suckle on his and waits for you to reply so he can do it again.
 
She wanted to laugh when he said "they are really sensitive is all". She saw him smile it made her feel happy seeing him smile. She slide his cock out of her mouth to talk to him. "Huni it'll make me a choke after a while but I don't care go ahead and fuck my mouth." She said looking at him she winked at him stroking his leg.

"Now how about you take that cock and slide it deep in my mouth." She smiled at him as her hands roamed over her boobs. She opened her mouth wide so he could slide his cock into her mouth.
 
"You surprise me Sophia...I never knew you were such a dirty girl" he says as he traces your lips with his cock and smiles." Are you ready for me to put it in?"

he asks you as he lets just his head in and doesn't touch your lips edges as he smiles and looks at you. " I So want to take your mouth but....it seems you aren't eager enough?" he says hesitating letting his cock hover in your mouth never touching the edges. he was surgically precise.
 
"Oh I am dirty I'm your dirty girl now give me that cock I want to suck your cock and I want to choke on your cock."

She felt his cock on her lips she wanted him so much. "Baby give me your cock please." She looked at him and winked. She wanted to suck all of his big cock.
 
"Alright then." he says as he slips his cock into your mouth. He goes in deep letting his cock go from head to base and than back out as he smiles.

"So Sophia was that to hard... I would not want to choke you to much" he says as he lets his precum rest on the tip as he than lets it trace your lips again. After you reply he slips his cock in again and begins to slowly thrust in and out of your mouth as if it where your pussy. he starts slow first as he looks down at you.
 
She smiled at him before he slide into her mouth. She saw him smiling as he slide in and out of her mouth.

"No huni it wasn't to hard. I don't mind you choking me I know you wouldn't hurt me so go ahead and be as rough as you want with me!" She licked his precum off of his cock head. She opened her mouth widely for him. She felt his cock thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth.
 
"Oh SOphia, your mouth is wonderful" he calls out as he begins to pick up the pace, letting his cock go in faster and harder as he looks down at you.

"I'm gonna fill you full of my cum, and your gonna drink it, drink it all in" I say as I grip your head and begin to thrust in to you harder and faster again, my crotch causing a lud slap now as i ram my manhood into you getting lost in the moment.
 
Her hair was getting in her face she moved out of her face. She winked at him as she sucked his cock softly but then sucking harder and faster.

She looked up at him she looked deeply into his eyes. She nodded her head at him as he told her he wanted to fill her full of his cum. She couldn't walt to have his cum deep in her mouth. She felt him grip her head hard and began thrusting into her mouth. His balls were slapping against her chin. She was choking a little on his cock but she was still sucking hard on his big cock.
 
"SOPHIA!!!!" he screams as he cums hard, ramming his cock deep as a burst fly's off into your throat, soon to be followed by another and than another. He came hard and fast in your mouth and he pulls it free and lets a couple of bursts fly free. One hits your face the other Francisco's knee.

He takes a swig of beer and than grabs a towel to gently wipe your face clean as he smiles." you have truely stolen my heart Sophia.. I want you again and again, you are like ambrosia, a savory nectar that before now only the gods had known now I know the joy of you, and it has melted my heart" ge says pulling you up you and kissing you his beer still cold brushing against your skin as is his semi erect cock.

He savors your lips a bit before he releases you and lets you slide to the bed your pussy facing him as he smiles. He lays over you and kisses your lips again as his right hand slips between your pussy lips and laughs a bit.

" A man can get used to this" he says leaning in and kissing your lips again as his finger taxes your sex, tearing you ad he looks into your eyes.
 
She loved hearing him call out her name as he came in her mouth. She winked at him as she swallowed his first load of cum then the next two loads that landed in her mouth. She licked her lips as he slide out of her mouth. She smiled at him as his cum hit her face.

She watched him wipe her face clean. She looked at him and she leaned in and kissed him. "I'm glad I have your heart because you have mine. Your like a drug to me. I love you I want to only be with you." She kissed him passionately.

"Oh really I'm glad because I only want to be with you. You do something to me that no one else has ever done to me. You make me feel so loved and I love you more than anything." She kissed him passionately looking deep in his eyes she stroked his chest. "Do you want to take a shower with me?"
 
He pauses and looks about as he than looks to you. he runs his hand through your hair and than kisses you on the forehead as he pulls away and sits on the edge of the bed.

"A shower sounds wonderful, you all covered in bubbles scrubbing your self clean, I do say it would be such a heavenly sight to behold. and than after that how about a simple meal of salad and a simple chicken that i've been marinading in a blackberry wine sauce, over romaine lettuce walnuts and Mandarin oranges with nice feta cheese, sound good...Because youll need your strength for later' Francisco says as he slowly stands his back muscles and ass rippling as he stood ackwardly favoring his good leg. he has scars on his back too, a few simple ones and a couple of deep ones.

He turns around and smiles his cock still semi hard as he looks at you in his bed, he holds out his hand but stops as he looks at you in his bed and just stares as he smiles."You there naked in my bed..." he lets it trail off as his cock lurches to its fully erect state as he than holds out his hand.

"Come let me take you to the shower so we can clean each other" he says letting his hand be fully streched out now, so he can help you up.
 
She watched him pause and look about she wondered what he was doing but shook it off when he looked at her. She felt his hand run through her hair as he kissed her on the forehead. She looked at him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'd like it better if you were scrubbing me clean. You continue to surprise me all the time you know most guys like you don't have a clue how to cook but your cooking is better than mine. What are you planning to do to me tonight? Why do I need so much strength?"

She looked at him smiling. She felt so happy with him. She looked at his cock which was still semi hard. She was still laying on his bed. She saw him put his hand out for her but then he stopped. "Do you like me being naked in your bed?" She asked seeing his cock fully hard.

She took his hand and got up off the bed. "Your so great you know that most guys I've been with have never treated me so good. You make me feel happy and safe!" She pulled him closer to her and she kissed him passionately. She hooked her legs round him. "Carry me baby."
 
"I do like you naked and in my bed, I would keep you there all the time if I could." he says as he gently lifts you from the bed and walks you slowly towards the shower.

His body is taught and sinewy. His scars are more apparent up close various shapes and sizes, far away some look even nonexsistant however this close you can see them. He smiles at you as he kiss your lips softly ad he opens the door and than sits you on the counter.

" There" he says as he stumbles back to the toilet and winces as he rubs his stitches and laughs." I thought I was gonna fall out there...damn leg" he says as he winces again and looks at you.

" Yo ahead shower, I can't. My stitches are still too new, though if you want you can give me a show! I would love to watch you, you are My Angel in flesh" he says as he smiles sitting on the toilet and than pulls out a waterproof stool and sets it next to the shower and smiles.

" Well what are you waiting for Sophia get in there and get started.... I don't mind, in fact I moved closure to help you" he said with a wicked grin and a devilish look in his eyes.
 
"Oh I'd love to stay naked all the time in bed with you but we can't. You know I've never been so content in my own skin. You make me feel beautiful because you love me. You know all the things I used to hate about myself you've glorified." She smiled at him love, lust and passion in her eyes for him.

She looked at his scars on his body she loved each of his scars because they made him who he was. She loved all of him even though somethings about him she didn't completely understand she accepted him though. Nothing could stop her loving him. She kissed him with some passion. She sat on the counter looking at him. She smiled at him. "You okay huni. I didn't hurt you by getting you to carry me did I?" She asked concerned seeing him wince after stumbling.

"Oh yeah you can't shower your leg. Well you can watch me. I might give you a little show and tease you a little. Baby stop calling me an angel I'm not an angel I'm not all good you know that right?" She said getting into the shower turning the hot water on. She tossed her hair back so she wouldn't get her hair wet. She stood under the water it ran down her body it felt so good. She ran her hands over her body. She got a sponge from the side and put body wash on it. She started to soap her body up.
 
"Thats a good start but let me guide you. First thing is first, lets see you slide my louffa over your stomach first, slowly make sure you clean the belly button thoroughly" he watches as you comply and than moves on.

"Now let your arms be scrubbed move shoulder to forearm and back up about three times each.." he smiles as he watches you and waits a bit. he sits his cock still hard as he lets his hand stroke him self slowly in the same rythmn he has you scrubbing too.

"how does it feel, having me direct you Sophia?"he asks as he points to your shoulders and neck. Gesturing for you to lightly scrub there."Or would you rather have my hand guide yours?"
 
"Oh okay baby." She nodded her head at him as she moved the louffa over her stomach. She cleaned her belly button thoroughly. She thought it was a little odd he wanted her to clean her belly button for him.

She was starting to scrub her arms like he told her too three times. She looked at him seeing him smiling. "You enjoying watching me?" She asked still scrubbing herself watching him stroke his cock.

"Well huni I feel like I have no control over my own hands I feel like you have complete power over me and I would like your hands guiding mine." She was lightly scrubbing her shoulders and neck.
 
"I do enjoy watching you, You are a perfect body, the perfect woman." he says with a loving smile as he points to your legs next.

"Now lets do your left leg first prop it up there on the edge of the lower wall. I want you to scrub from toe to hip a slow circular pattern. make sure its the side to the back, and do not do your butt or back yet." he says as he waits for you to comply.

He sits as if on a throne and watches his grey eyes full of desire, but also authority as he gazes on you and his right hand seems to direst you in some pseudo mystical mind control. his other hand rests on his shaft fingering his cock as if a flute. the cock it self seems to twitch and stretch as if a leached dog wanting to attack.
 
Back
Top