Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i haven't....

HYE given you willfully given your lingerie as a souvenir keepsake?

Only after he asked for it. :eek:

HYE been unable to find an article of clothing after it was flung off in the heat of passion?

Yes.

Have you ever had family members find articles of (torn) clothing lost in the couch at an inappropriate time?

Shirt no, pants yes.

HYE, found sexy underwear you thought was your partners only to find out it was your parents?

no... oh, goodness... I don't even want to think about that!

HYE found sexy unders that weren't yours (for the girls) or your girl's (for the guys)?

no... oh, goodness... I don't even want to think about that!

HYE found sexy unders that weren't yours (for the girls) or your girl's (for the guys)?

More than once, but we were more FWB than monogamous partners. I would give her flak about sleeping with someone that went out wearing ratty torn boxers though, heh.

HYE wondered what your partner would do if they found some of your playtime postings on Lit?

More than once, but we were more FWB than monogamous partners. I would give her flak about sleeping with someone that went out wearing ratty torn boxers though, heh.

HYE wondered what your partner would do if they found some of your playtime postings on Lit?

I do. Wonder if he'd even care? Highly doubtful

HYE been found out by someone you know seeing one of your posts on lit?

Nah. Your secrets are safe with me. :devil:

HYE had a hotel housekeeper walk in on you while you were, um, busy?
had them knock, but that's what that lock on the inside of the door is for.

HYE gotten a hotel room just to have sex?

No, but not for lack of effort. :devil:

HYE had someone in the next room knock on the wall and ask you to tone it down a bit?
not that I've noticed (I get fairly focused on what I'm doing)

HYE gotten hot because of the couple next door and sort of played along (so to speak)?

not that I've noticed (I get fairly focused on what I'm doing)

HYE gotten hot because of the couple next door and sort of played along (so to speak)?

Actually, yes.

HYE been on a business trip with a co-worker and ended up in their room all night, and then messed up your bed the next morning just so the housekeeper wouldn't notice?

Actually, yes.

HYE been on a business trip with a co-worker and ended up in their room all night, and then messed up your bed the next morning just so the housekeeper wouldn't notice?
no, but then I doubt if I'd care what housekeeping thought.

HYE gone on a trip and missed everything you were there to see because you stayed in the room instead?

no, but then I doubt if I'd care what housekeeping thought.

HYE gone on a trip and missed everything you were there to see because you stayed in the room instead?

Yes, in New Orleans no less. But it was still quite memorable.

Same question?

No, I'm too fond of my paycheck.

HYE been disciplined (or had to discipline a subordinate) for something sexual?
well, does getting fussed at for flirting with a sales rep half my age count?

HYE flirted with someone just to make a sale (or get ahead, depending on your job?)

well, does getting fussed at for flirting with a sales rep half my age count?

HYE flirted with someone just to make a sale (or get ahead, depending on your job?)

Sure....but am a flirt anyway;)

HYE worked a flirt to the max?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back