Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
logger42 said:
here are some pics i took of myself today, im kind of new at this, but so far i love it.

welcome - great pix :kiss:
Please keep sending them :rose:

Recent pix of me since i cut my hair shorter.

DCP_2042c.jpg

RazorSplitClit said:
Thanks, but that was a while ago. :eek:

Well, I can't really speak to that, but what little I've seen of you causes me to say you are very attractive.

red and logger, all i have to say is.....wow, just wow

How do you guys feel about female crossdressers ? One Halloween, I dressed up as a guy and went around door to door with my bro. People really thought I was a guy. A stocky, short guy but a guy nonetheless. Anyhow, I loved it. I remember that I had a hat on, enough face paint to ressemble two days stubble and I wore Phat Pharm clothes to look urban.
Recently, I've brought this up with my bf and he says it turns him on to see me dressed up as a dude. I've done it and it's hot. When I'm dressed up like a dude, he basically grabs me and takes me, making me his, no questions asked. He's rough, just the way I like it. I love to be taken in the back when I'm dressed up like a guy. Also, for some reason, he seems to like me more. I don't care. I love it.

I have to think...

PredatorSmile said:
How do you guys feel about female crossdressers ? One Halloween, I dressed up as a guy and went around door to door with my bro. People really thought I was a guy. A stocky, short guy but a guy nonetheless. Anyhow, I loved it. I remember that I had a hat on, enough face paint to ressemble two days stubble and I wore Phat Pharm clothes to look urban.
Recently, I've brought this up with my bf and he says it turns him on to see me dressed up as a dude. I've done it and it's hot. When I'm dressed up like a dude, he basically grabs me and takes me, making me his, no questions asked. He's rough, just the way I like it. I love to be taken in the back when I'm dressed up like a guy. Also, for some reason, he seems to like me more. I don't care. I love it.

Ya know something?

This is one aspect of eroticism that I've never given any thought toward. I hope I have the movie right, and it may have been "9 1/2 Weeks," but Mickey O'Rourke was in it with one of the typical stifling blondes of the day. There's a bit in the movie where they are going out somewhere, and the O'Rourke character has the blonde dress up in a black suit.

And as I remember, he nails her in a drop stariway on the street!

I can certainly see where the "roughed up" aspect can come out, and the more I think about it, I am certainly more intrigued with it.

I'd like to ask you if you think there are any behavioural aspects going on. Is there any bisexual thing going on with him, and did you feel, outside of the excitement, anything different from a "maleness" aspect?

I like it!

No More!

Stefani said:
Recent pix of me since i cut my hair shorter.

DCP_2042c.jpg

Hey, Stef... No more pics, ok? I'm trying to get to work and I can't get my pants on! There's this huge bulge that just won't go down...
:D

Beautiful pics, really. More??

Me posing! Pic taken this past friday night

Attachments

• fireplacepose.jpg
    fireplacepose.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3,383
LongSnapper56 said:
Ya know something?

This is one aspect of eroticism that I've never given any thought toward. I hope I have the movie right, and it may have been "9 1/2 Weeks," but Mickey O'Rourke was in it with one of the typical stifling blondes of the day. There's a bit in the movie where they are going out somewhere, and the O'Rourke character has the blonde dress up in a black suit.

And as I remember, he nails her in a drop stariway on the street!

I can certainly see where the "roughed up" aspect can come out, and the more I think about it, I am certainly more intrigued with it.

I'd like to ask you if you think there are any behavioural aspects going on. Is there any bisexual thing going on with him, and did you feel, outside of the excitement, anything different from a "maleness" aspect?

I like it!

Yeah, my boyfriend is bi and he really likes it when I dress up in a masculine way. He also gets rougher and more passionate, too. We are both fond of the movie Just One of the Guys and we've had sex while watching it. It's a great movie where a girl dresses up as a guy and falls in love with a hunky straight-looking athletic dude whose sexuality is "ambiguous". You're saying that this is one aspect of eroticism that you've never seen ? Wow. For me and my guy, it's something we do often. I tell him : " I want to be your boy, fuck me like I'm your boy, make me your b!tch !" And he does. Hard and rough, just the way I like it. Too bad he's not into any reverse oreo action ( girl uses strap-on dildo on guy) because that would make it more fun for both of us.
Yes, even bi guys love to give it to their girl where the sun don't shine but they dont like being penetrated anymore than str8 men do. Too bad, because I love taking it and sometimes want to give back.

PredatorSmile said:
Yeah, my boyfriend is bi and he really likes it when I dress up in a masculine way. He also gets rougher and more passionate, too. We are both fond of the movie Just One of the Guys and we've had sex while watching it. It's a great movie where a girl dresses up as a guy and falls in love with a hunky straight-looking athletic dude whose sexuality is "ambiguous". You're saying that this is one aspect of eroticism that you've never seen ? Wow. For me and my guy, it's something we do often. I tell him : " I want to be your boy, fuck me like I'm your boy, make me your b!tch !" And he does. Hard and rough, just the way I like it. Too bad he's not into any reverse oreo action ( girl uses strap-on dildo on guy) because that would make it more fun for both of us.
Yes, even bi guys love to give it to their girl where the sun don't shine but they dont like being penetrated anymore than str8 men do. Too bad, because I love taking it and sometimes want to give back.
You sound absolutly perfect to me darlin, I would love to have your dress as a male and then take me with a strap on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back