Ben What now?

the captians wench

sewing wench
It's payday, so I'm shopping. Okay, well there's other reasons why I'm shoping as well, namely Jounar wanted me to perchase some weighted nipple clamps. But while I was seaching for them I came across Ben wa balls.

Now I remember when I was younger, going to the international fair that my little city has every year and seeing these "magic" jingly balls in the China booth and every year begging mom for the extra $3 in my spending allowance for the fair to purchas them, and every year watching her blush and refusing. I remember her asking me when I got older if I knew what they were for, and I would promptly pick up a pair and twirl them in my hand with the greatest ease, she'd laugh and again tell me no.

It wasn't until I was 15 (3 years after she told me I should be doing kegals) that she told me that they had another use. Tho what she wouldn't tell me. I only found out that they had something simular to do with kegals 2 years ago. (I know I'm a nieve little thing and well shelterd, but that's what makes training me so much fun lol)

Earlier this year, upon meeting a new friend he mentioned the ben wa balls to me. Specifically because of the experience of practicing my kegals while he was in me (thanks mom for that little tip :cathappy: ). I told him that I'd never tried them and I wouldn't really know what to do with them if I had them.

Well now I'm expecting some in about 5-7 days (along with a new bullet and an aqua pocket rocket :nana: ) But I'm still not exactly sure how to use them. :eek: And as I expressed to my friend, I'm a bit worried about them getting stuck.

So on with the point....Any one tried these before? :confused:

Feel free to pm me if your experience is too embarassing or you're just not comfortable sharing here. I really would like some info.... :eek: :eek:

I have some small gold ones which weigh a ton. As far as I know, the main way to use them to train muscles is to insert them and try to keep them in there, though you can play around with moving them internally by using muscles also. My problem is I am always wet, they are smooth and slippery when wet, so it takes a lot of work to keep them there and definately no laughihg allowed or out they come!! Have fun.

Catalina :catroar:

catalina_francisco said:
I have some small gold ones which weigh a ton. As far as I know, the main way to use them to train muscles is to insert them and try to keep them in there, though you can play around with moving them internally by using muscles also. My problem is I am always wet, they are smooth and slippery when wet, so it takes a lot of work to keep them there and definately no laughihg allowed or out they come!! Have fun.

LOL I'm in trouble then....I'm always wet and I always giggle! :eek:

cling clang

:devil: being a male i have never personally used them but friends have. as far as concerns of getting them stuck, thats not your greatest worry, like cat said its incredibly hard to keep them in you m let alone getting stuck, but for some reason if they do, some lube, spread legs, and stretching urslef out alil will get them out. just let gravity do its thing.. if all else fails see a doctor. :nana:

*note to self - do not read this thread at work if I expect to need to leave my desk till "things" return to normal size....*

the captians wench said:
I'm a bit worried about them getting stuck.

I wouldn't worry about them getting stuck. Because of their weight it'll be more of an issue of keeping them in.

Okay experiment #1 results.....

First of all 3/4 inch is a lot smaller than it sounded, and I think next month I'm going to search for a larger pair. :rolleyes: No video...this time ;) but mainly because I like to be sure of myself before I go doing that.

And my fear came true....THEY GOT STUCK! Okay, so I was eventually able to get them out and maybe it was just because I was so afraid they'd get stuck that I made it happen, or it could be cause like I said they are a lot smaller than I imagined, but they did. I nearly fisted myself to get them out, and that in its self is some tack lemme tell you.

After 3 orgasms each soaking the sheets and them still not popping out I went in manually and another O and one of them was reached. The other took a bit more work. But that was 4 orgasms in a day when I'm only allowd one, so I'm going to have to ask J if it's okay since I was just trying to get the damn things out of me....if not I'm in trouble. :rolleyes:

Experiment #2 will be shortly. Going to see how long they actually stay in while I do my house work here after my shower....

the captians wench said:
Okay experiment #1 results.....

First of all 3/4 inch is a lot smaller than it sounded, and I think next month I'm going to search for a larger pair. :rolleyes: No video...this time ;) but mainly because I like to be sure of myself before I go doing that.

And my fear came true....THEY GOT STUCK! Okay, so I was eventually able to get them out and maybe it was just because I was so afraid they'd get stuck that I made it happen, or it could be cause like I said they are a lot smaller than I imagined, but they did. I nearly fisted myself to get them out, and that in its self is some tack lemme tell you.

After 3 orgasms each soaking the sheets and them still not popping out I went in manually and another O and one of them was reached. The other took a bit more work. But that was 4 orgasms in a day when I'm only allowd one, so I'm going to have to ask J if it's okay since I was just trying to get the damn things out of me....if not I'm in trouble. :rolleyes:

Experiment #2 will be shortly. Going to see how long they actually stay in while I do my house work here after my shower....

LOL, yeah, I'm pretty sure it was largely due to your fear they would get stuck, and that small size also makes it possible, since they don't have as much weight as larger ones everyone else here was talking about, I'm sure.

Okay, now I'm confident I just thought myself into making them get stuck.

After a half an hour of doing house work one slid out. I popped it back in and then an hour later (after a trip down to the rubish bin) I found them both nestled between me and my panties (which I put on just incase they should come out on my way down and I'm glad I did!) So now I'm not as worried and pretty confident they'll slide out on their own.

As to how it felt doing house work with them in....I'm not sure how to discribe the feeling....but I liked it. :cathappy:

NOW I GET IT!!!

Okay after a very extencive play time I decided to pop dem lil guys in and see what comes of it. Well I couldn't keep em in for 2 mins this time! Now I understand what every one was talking about. I'd feel one move, giggle, and plop clang there's two slippery lil gold balls rolling around on my kitchen floor.

I could help but laugh each time I felt one move and then saw it bounce on the floor. These deffinitly have some subbie torture potential me thinks.

It's so much fun learning new things! :D

catalina_francisco said:
so it takes a lot of work to keep them there and definately no laughihg allowed or out they come!! Have fun.

Yeah, no running either. Of course part of that could be because mine have bells in them. :eek:

Oh yeah, let us know the first time you have to fish them out of the toilet. LOL. Not fun. :D

More is better. At least that’s our experience.

My partner and I used Ben wa balls as presented in their decorative box and quite frankly weren’t that impressed. Yes, it’s true you can have a lot of fun with them taking advantage of their tendency to come out at unpredictable moments. My favorite is when she had to chase one of them down in a Chicago restaurant when it fell out while she was on her way to the rest room. (She was not allowed to wear panties. In the interest of safety I feel control games of this sort in public should be carefully controlled to prevent innocent bystanders from slipping on an errant ball.) And for those of you with a bit of a sadistic leaning, it’s amazing the techniques a sub must come up with to manage the bathroom dilemma itself.

So utilizing them to play muscle control games can be quite entertaining. But frankly for us their enhancement of the sexual experience was marginal or non existent. Happily, I’m the sort who doesn’t give up easily and likes to tinker with things until they work. I tried larger balls, chime balls, more balls and mixed sizes. At first the results were disappointing though the experimental process did have it’s own rewards. It was only when I packed her with a sufficient number that we could both feel the effects during sex that I gained a true appreciation of Ben wa balls.

For those who are adventurous I suggest you experiment. Guys, for you it will be a better experience if you like to slowly thrust and probe as opposed to hammer (unless you are into pain yourself.) I personally enjoy pushing them around inside her and the sensations of doing her when she is packed full, or nearly so. For the less courageous you can use your fingers or a dildo to do the thrusting. Depending upon your intent she will enjoy the experience as well. I believe this to be true since my partner has asked to borrow them upon occasion when I loaned her out to friends.

For us 8 - 10 of the small balls or 5 - 6 medium size work well. Of course your experience may vary. For another slave I use periodically the numbers are lower. (It never occurred to me that women are of different volume inside but it makes sense. I’m sure the guy’s volume is also a significant factor. The interesting things I’ve learned since becoming involved in the kinky scene.)

It’s probably a good idea to keep track of how many go in and come out. It’s easy to lose track. You don’t want an accident in a restaurant.

Ben-wa balls advertised as ben-wa balls are pointless and useless, IMO. They are far too small to do any good.

If you look around, you can find larger ones with the same design, but they are not advertised as ben-wa's usually, or at least not for use in sexual ways. They are called harmony balls or chinese hand exercise balls and are a little over 2 inches across if I remember correctly. You will definately feel them and they are actually a struggle to get in. Getting them out is no problem...just have to relax and push them out. Mine do slip out from time to time if I am really wet or walking a lot but you can FEEL them starting to slip their way down and usually use your muscles to prevent them from slipping out entirely. The ben-was are just too small to do that with.

Check on ebay for harmony balls or hand exercise balls. Just be sure they are SOLID one piece, not seamed. Most are though. They are pretty cheap too...I paid $7 for mine shipped.

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
*note to self - do not read this thread at work if I expect to need to leave my desk till "things" return to normal size....*

still good advice..... :kiss:

serijules said:
Ben-wa balls advertised as ben-wa balls are pointless and useless, IMO. They are far too small to do any good.

If you look around, you can find larger ones with the same design, but they are not advertised as ben-wa's usually, or at least not for use in sexual ways. They are called harmony balls or chinese hand exercise balls and are a little over 2 inches across if I remember correctly. You will definately feel them and they are actually a struggle to get in. Getting them out is no problem...just have to relax and push them out. Mine do slip out from time to time if I am really wet or walking a lot but you can FEEL them starting to slip their way down and usually use your muscles to prevent them from slipping out entirely. The ben-was are just too small to do that with.

Check on ebay for harmony balls or hand exercise balls. Just be sure they are SOLID one piece, not seamed. Most are though. They are pretty cheap too...I paid $7 for mine shipped.

This was my next step.

I've seen a couple of sets where they came with a set of 1 1/2 inchers and a set of 2 inchers, so next month that's what I'm looking for.

You're right about these just being too small to feel sliding, atleast not until it's too late.

If you really want to rock your world, put them in with some very tight panties and take a ride on a Harley. The hard part is staying on the bike. ;)

So I decided that yes mine are too small to fully enjoy. So I searched ebay and found a pair that are 1.75 inches in diamiter. This is a wee bit more than twice the size I have. So I won the auction, paypal-ed out and now I'm excited and nervous about their arrival. Okay, I'm a scairdy cat, but I'm an honest one.

Oh yeah, the benwa's have characters written on them...double happiness. :D that's what made the final push for me to buy these certian ones; I thought it was just too perfect and SOOO me. *giggles*

Oh and I tried sleeping with the little puppies in. Let's just say I had some very lovely dreams, and very wet sheets in the morning . :devil:

i have a pair also, but they are called doutone balls. they are connected by a string so i can pull them out if needed. they are also hollow with smaller balls inside so they jangle with each motion. Sir had me wear them when i went to town to go shopping this weekend. it seemed like every step i took everyone would be able to hear me, though of couese they couldnt.

myinnerslut said:
i have a pair also, but they are called doutone balls. they are connected by a string so i can pull them out if needed. they are also hollow with smaller balls inside so they jangle with each motion. Sir had me wear them when i went to town to go shopping this weekend. it seemed like every step i took everyone would be able to hear me, though of couese they couldnt.

The first pair I got didn't jingle, the second pair will.

i've seen some interesting versions of what you're refurring to. Some are connected with just a string, some are like an 8 shape with just a little in the middle connecting them and some are like two balls in a bag. But now that I've played with them a bit and got over the fear that I wouldn't be able to get them out, I'm able to push them out quite easily (found that out this morning ;) ) so I think I'll stick to just the original kind.

ps I also have my eye on another set that comes with 4, 2 1.5 inch and 2 1 inch so I'll have a nice variety. But that will have to wait until next payday.

Back