Lost a bet

Hopefully being cheeky

Hey Donna,

Do you intend to post in the future or is this bet a one off?

If it's a one off, there sure are going to be a lot of dissapointed folks..... especially me!
 
Not a model?

Who cares?!?! You have a beautiful body and those nipples are absolutely epic!! Thanks for being such a great sport!!
 
No boob job, but....

Now we want to see if you need a shave....grins;)
 
:rose:You guys have been so kind- thank you:rose:

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
thank god for bets :)


you look great, very hot body

you don't need a boob job because you already have boobs :), love those nipples.
 
Thanks for losing the bet. Now it seems like the rest of us won the bet. Very lovely.
 
Ok, I'm not a model, ok?
No 'need a boob job' jokes or else...

Sorry about your Wildcats:(

The only thing that needs work is your gambling skills. And, selfishly, I'm quite pleased that you lost the bet.

Very lovely pics of a lovely girl. You deserve better than a Notre Dame guy handling you though;)
 
Nipple close ups please!

What were the terms of the bet and how come you lost?
 
Sexy, arousing, wonderful, tremendous and don't you dare touch those absolutely perfect boobs.
 
You have a nice slender figure Donna! Hope you post more even if you don't lose any bets!:)
 
Love your comments; makes this easier

attachment.php


Delicious - I think you are quite enjoying losing the bet ;)
 
Nice!

Oh Donna ... nice titties! Thanks for posting. Hope to see more.
 
You look exquisite. There's nothing at all wrong with your breasts.
 
wow, u are so sexy! incredible body. so happy u lost. love a good bet :)
 
Back
Top