The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catches the dog by the scruff before he completely disappears and chains him to the wall.

You've been a bad, bad, dog Logan.
I think it's time you were neutered.

*laughing he shifts to wolf form, the black myst of his change slipping him from his binds he melted into the shadows completely *

nice try
 
*laughing he shifts to wolf form, the black myst of his change slipping him from his binds he melted into the shadows completely *

nice try

That's what I thought you coward.
Can't even step to a woman.

grins and crosses her arms

I have a knife with your name on it Logan. Snip, snip!
 
*goes still as he hauls her up against his chest, giving a low moan as his teeth scrape just below her ear*


Oh, that's not fair at all, Glad.

*melts into a girlie puddle*
"Who ever told you I played fair?" he asks softly, his voice low, teasing as his teeth nip her earlobe... "I think you have fallen victim to false information..." A low wicked chuckle... liking the thought of a girly puddle...
 
Yeah, I was on the ME3 boards not long after that happened. It's pretty ridiculous.

The logic is that a guy went a shot up a school because he played a game where you throw space magic at aliens and robots.

It's hard to argue with, really.

Some have even gone as far to blame games like Dynasty Warrior, you the game that take place in feudal Japan. Amazing, a person does something so awful like, no one talks about his mental issues, just that they play COD or whatever and that's why he does it.
 
Some have even gone as far to blame games like Dynasty Warrior, you the game that take place in feudal Japan. Amazing, a person does something so awful like, no one talks about his mental issues, just that they play COD or whatever and that's why he does it.

It was Marlyn Manson for Columbine, apparently it's Mass Effect for this.

I have about 250 hours in Mass Effect 3's multiplayer, and I can't tell you how many times I've almost gone Rambo on a school because of it.
 
Last thought

focus.

You have had a bad week, a bad month, a bad day.

We both know that you need QT with words.

So use them and write yourself back into semi-normal.
 
LT ~ Mornin' Lit!

FLT ~ Do I really want to read back on what's been going on?

ALT ~ I think not!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top