That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

She was good, really really good. He was used to having some control, but she was undoing him quickly. The look in her eyes alone made him want to cum. She took him deep, down her throat, her lips pressing against his pubic hair. His mouth opened in a gasp as he came, hard, spurt after spurt of cum right down her throat.
 
She eagerly swallowed every bit of his seed that poured down her throat. She even swept her tongue back and forth on the underside of his cock as she slowly pulled his cock from her mouth to catch any stray cum. His cock popped free of her mouth and she licked along the head, still looking at him with the same sexy look in her eyes.
 
He steadied himself with a hand on the table. Looking down at her, he said softly, "that was incredible."

He took a deep breath and then leaned down to raise her to standing. He stroked her face and hair as he regained his composure, "I would love some of the other dessert, and then to explore you more."
 
She smiled, blushing. "I would quite enjoy that as well. I'm all yours Sean....or would you rather I call you Daddy since you're my Sugar Daddy." She purred as her fingers teased his chest.
 
"Hmm," he replied throatily, "I rather like the sound of that, but only when you are looking to play. Coming from you, it is quite a turn on."

They were both standing in the dining room, mostly naked, their clothes on the floor.

He grinned mischeviously at her, "I know my mother would not approve, but how about we have our dessert in bed?"

He moved to the kitchen and grabbed the bag and a couple forks, then returned to the dining room and took Serena's hand, leading her to the stairs.
 
Serena smiled. "So call you Daddy when I'm looking to play. Sounds perfect to me." She giggled as he suggested having their desserts in bed. "All our desserts in one place for us to enjoy, sounds quite fun to me."

She smiled as he took her hand and led her up the stairs.
 
At the top of the stairs, he guided her left and down a short hall. At the end he opened the dark old wood door to the master suite. To one side was a sliding door leading to the bedroom proper, to the other was the bathroom and walk in closet. In the center was a small sitting room with a fireplace.

When Serena expressed her delight in the space, he commented, "then I hope you will frequent here often. You make everywhere you go more beautiful."

With one arm, he pulled her close for a kiss, then grinned, "and now for dessert."

They passed into the bedroom and crawled onto the huge poster bed. He opened the bag and got out the containers of dessert. He opened each one and arrayed them in front of her.

He looked at her naked body, and the desserts, sighing, "I have never seen anything more delicious."
 
She blushed at his compliment. "Thank you."

She smiled as he led her into the bedroom and onto the bed. Eagerly she watched as he arranged the desserts in front of her. "Which? Me or the desserts?" She giggled.
 
He took a fork and scooped a piece of the creme brule into her mouth. As she tasted it, he purred, "both, but of everything here, you are the only dessert I want seconds of."

He handed her a fork, then scooped her a piece of the chocolate ganache. After he placed it in her mouth, he kissed her.

And so it proceeded, each of them feeding the other morsels of sweets, each bite followed by a kiss.

The longer dessert lasted, the longer their kisses became. That each of them was enjoying this was obvious. His cock swelled, as did her nipples. Bite became bigger, as each of them grew hungrier.
 
Her pussy was growing wetter as her nipples hardened. Finally, during one of their kisses between bites, she gently nudged him to lay down. Using a fork, she carefully placed a bite of the ganache on his chest before bending down to lick it off.

She swirled her tongue around, making sure she got every remnant of the dessert. Her hand stroked his cock. She looked up at him lustfully as she carefully moved the desserts off the bed onto a nightstand. "I hope you don't mind, but I just have to have you." She purred before maneuvering herself over his cock and slowly sinking down, moaning as his cock filled and stretched her pussy
 
"By all means," he said softly, "take whatever you want." As she moved the remains of the desserts, he watched her body move, her limbs stretching, her breasts bouncing and swaying, the glimpses of her pussy.

He also groaned as she took his cock and rubbed it against her wet labia, and then sank down upon it. She rocked up and down as her pussy slid over more and more of his cock, until she dropped and he was sheathed inside her completely. His hands could not help but run over her body, caressing her everywhere he could reach, stroking her as she rocked slowly.

All the while their eyes were on the others, watching each others pleasure.
 
She decided to be a bit adventurous and began slightly bouncing up and down on his cock. Her hands were exploring up and down his chest.

"Your cock feels so good inside me." She purred as she leaned down to kiss him
 
"And you feel amazing," he hummed back. As she bent down to kiss him, her breasts pressed against his chest. He groaned loudly, breast play being a small fetish of his. His hands held her slender hips, as he braced his feet and began thrusting up into her from beneath. The longer they fucked, the more tightly he held her. Their kisses were hungry and hot.
 
The longer they fucked, the more comfortable she became with her bouncing. When they weren't kissing, she was upright, bouncing and letting her tits bounce. In this position, her spot was being perfectly hit every time.

"Fuck Daddy....I'm gonna cum soon." She moaned out, feeling her orgasm coming close.
 
He could feel her pussy tightening as she got closer. The sensation was incredible, and he groaned that he was too. What man does not dream about a hot younger woman riding his cock? Rena was simply gorgeous as she bounced, her breasts dancing in front of him. His hands roamed over her body as she moved, lithe and sexy.

More than once, he cupped her tits, letting his fingers sink into her soft undulating globes. He groaned each time he did so, and fought cumming.

But once again with her, he was losing that struggle. He felt his cock twitch and his balls tighten and groaned, "cumm with meeee."
 
She moaned and began to grind her hips against his, causing a bit of friction against her clit.

Every time he cupped her tits, she encouraged him to squeeze them and to tweak her nipples as well.

When he asked her to cum with him, it was such a turn on. "Oh yes Daddy." She purred. "We'll cum together." She leaned against him and nipped gently at his earlobe. "Fuck me hard and fast Daddy. Make me cum all over that thick cock of yours....Fill my hot young pussy with your seed." She purred.
 
She didn't have to tell him, but her dirty talk only kicked his lust into overdrive. He planted his feet on the bed and raised his hips. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her, as his hips started to fuck her fast and hard, his cock hammering her hard. The combination set him on fire. He lasted only a minute before he felt his cock burst and cum flood her pussy. He felt her own climax as she clamped down on him like a vice and her moans were loud in his ear.
 
She was panting and moaning and urging him on as he held her tight and fucked her.She cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm claimed her. Her body tensed and even she could feel her walls tightening around Sean's cock, milking his cum.

She kissed his chest, his shoulder and then his lips. "Oh that was so incredible."
 
They breathed hard, and kissed, as they came down. He stroked her body, running his fingers over her youthful curves. "You are so beautiful," he murmered, "I could touch you for hours."

They remained joined for some time, his cock deep inside her. He could feel their combined juices dripping down, over his balls onto the bed.

He signed contentedly, "thank you. I had never imagined it could be this good."
 
She shuddered under his touch. Her body still sensitive from her orgasm.

She laid her head on his chest with a soft smile. "I'm glad it was just as enjoyable for you as it was for me."
 
He ran his hands up and down over her waist and the swell of her hips, murmuring in her hair, "you know, this is my favorite curve on a woman's body, and your is simple delicious."

He brought his hands to her rich, soft hair, and tilted her head so he could kiss her. He said softly, "I was serious earlier when I had said I never imagined it could be this good. I could become seriously addicted to you."

He might have said more, but stopped. They had a business agreement. It was in her best interested to make him think he was a wonderful lover. And for the moment, he was content to think that maybe she was telling the truth, for now.
 
She let out a soft moan as his hands moved up and down her curves. She then wiggled her hips teasingly.

"That makes two of us. I think I've become quite addicted to you too." She placed a gentle kiss to his chest.
 
He gave a throaty "mmmm" when she kissed his chest, his cock twitching inside her. "Keep that up and I will want more," he warned her. He had cum twice already, so wasn't sure about his performance ability, but that didn't quite his desire for her.

She kissed his chest again, then up his throat, ultimately to his lips. Their tongues danced for a time, until his hands gripped her waist and moved her up nfurther. "Mmmm," he moaned, "feed me those luscious breasts."
 
She moaned softly at feeling his cock twitch inside her. "I'll stop then. I don't think I can handle more right now anyway.

She enjoyed kissing him. She was becoming addicted to his kisses as well. When he asked her to feed him her breasts, she sat up and held her breasts up to where he'd be able to suck on them.
 
She had said she didn't think she could handle more, and yet she was feeding him her breasts, offering the soft globes for his kisses and sucks. That was fine. He could do this for hours. And as he teased, her nipples hardened. He ran his tongue over their lovely turgid length. "You are completely delicious," he mumbled, his mouth on her warm flesh.
 
Back
Top