Beneath my Dreamscape

Dreamscape12

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Posts
8,520
Just a thread to add my random ideas and pictures that shouldn't really go into my amateur pic thread. Not exactly sure what's gonna end up in here, but audio clips of me reading stories are what I'm planning to put here right now.
 
Audio Clip 1

Taken from my post on the Erotic Fantascenes thread. Audio clip below it.

tumblr_ljp9rfh1eJ1qh7487o1_r1_1280.jpg


"Hey you.." Her sweet voice filled my ears. I could feel that I had slept well from the slight ache in my muscles, that were begging to be just stretched away. My eyes still shut, I try to linger on the comfort of sleep for a moment or two longer..

"HEY" I half gasp, half shout as i feel a bite on my inner thigh. My eyes shoot open, seeing her leaning over me. In that moment i wanted to just grab her face and hold her, but of course she had to pay for her indiscretions..

"Don't! You wer- Stop-stop it... no tickling!" Grabbing her, I turn her body and lay her flat on her back, my fingertips digging into her ribs slightly as I continue my assault. She wriggles like a mad thing, her smile and gasps only ending when a stray foot wedges itself into my stomach.

"Ah shit, are you ok, i'm" her face serious, the smiles fading..

"I'm fine, teach me for tickling a crazy woman..." My grin convinces her and she gets off the bed, gathering up a towel in her hand.

"My parents will have breakfast finished up soon, jump in with me, but no funny business Mr.. no time, and thin walls" She emphasizes the point with a small knock on the wall beside her.

I follow her into the bathroom, my eyes following the contours of her body, up her legs and across her bum.Her top comes off first, and she unbuttons her Jeans ready to peel them off too.

Quickly I move towards her, pushing her hand away. "Come on, i'm seriou- Uhhh"
Her protest dies down as my hand pushes past her stomach, down under her underwear, cupping her mound.

I begin a slow methodical grind with my palm, her hips pulsing with the movement, her arms wrapped around my neck. My finger dips along her lips, I can already feel the moisture as i push inbetween, eliciting another small groan.

Her body feels limp, leaning, holding on to me. I push my weight against her, prompting her back into the shower stall, against the tiles. My finger pushing into her now, the warmth engulfing it...

"But they might hear us.." she whispers, her argument falling flat behind the obvious lust in her voice.

With a stupid grin that makes her smile and kiss me I say

"Well we have to get dirty before we get clean right?"


Audio version
 
Followed you from the pic thread...offical stalker now.
Sexy voice..love the idea..thanks
 
What shall I say?

I think this is a wonderful idea.
Hot DS, very hot.

I really like posting in the picture threads, but it seemed a shame to just post them and that's it. Glad you like DR, was thinking about what we've talked about before when i came up with the thread. So technically you deserve some credit :rose:

Followed you from the pic thread...official stalker now.
Sexy voice..love the idea..thanks

If only I had such nice stalkers in real life ;). Thanks for the really kind words. I'm insanely busy right now with revision, but when the procrastination bug hits I'll try and upload some more.

:rose:
 
Cool thread idea, I agree with the others.
You! Have such a sweet, youthful voice...:D. (don't throw anything at me!!!..I'm sure men don't want to hear that!!)
It is a compliment, and hearing you made me smile..
Good luck on whatever revisions you're working on..
 
Lovely thread dear one...

You have the voice I imagined you to have... a sweet soothing voice, since you are die hard sweet...

But the accent is a swoon-worthy bonus...:heart:
 
I like the idea. Very cool. Keep it up!

Cheers fella. Planning to add more once I have a little more time, so check back and there should be something new soon.

Cool thread idea, I agree with the others.
You! Have such a sweet, youthful voice...:D. (don't throw anything at me!!!..I'm sure men don't want to hear that!!)
It is a compliment, and hearing you made me smile..
Good luck on whatever revisions you're working on..

I really hate hearing myself talk on a recording.. I don't even check the ones I post that's how bad it is :). But the fact I made someone smile makes it worth it that's for sure. Thanks for the kind words!

Lovely thread dear one...

You have the voice I imagined you to have... a sweet soothing voice, since you are die hard sweet...

But the accent is a swoon-worthy bonus...:heart:

Well making a lady like yourself swoon has already made my day, and the accent does come in handy that's for sure :)
 
Ahh, DS I hadn't heard this last one until just now. And I see that smarter ladies that me (looking at you, RA and BC) have beaten me to the points I was going to make. :)

Enjoyed this very much, and it's a clever way to do your recordings. Makes me want to steal your idea. ;) Ahh well, I'll just sit back and enjoy what you create. :rose::kiss:
 
tumblr_m0gdrgnDRT1r380r4o1_1280.jpg


She’d done exactly as I told her. As I saw her from outside the room I couldn’t help but be mesmerised by the sight of her. The tight skirt incising her legs, her breasts exposed, the way her back arced with her the hands above her head. I couldn’t believe she had actually listened to my instructions.

Taking off my shoes I try to make sure she doesn’t hear me as I enter. But I think she does, her steady breathing suddenly stopping, her chest held. I walk around the bed, at her feet, taking off my tie. She doesn’t move or react...

Holding the tie above her stomach, I slowly lower it, inching towards her skin. As the material makes contact below her belly button, she gasps gently. Excruciatingly slowly I run it up wards, between her breasts. As I pass it across her mouth, I tease her, moving back and forth along her lips.

But apparently she feels playful too. Quicker than I can react, she bites down hard, not willing to let go even when I give a soft tug. Smiling I admire her spirit.. but I know just the way to have her open her mouth…

My hand travels down her neck and along her collar bone, then encircle her breast… then, taking her nipple between my thumb and finger, I begin rolling and pulling at it slightly. Her bite relents as she lets out that loud moan I knew she would.

My lips now close to her ear, I whisper, my voice filled with lust..
Now the fun beings…

 
Not the best recording ever, but a quick one before i get on with some work. If I have time later I'll re-record it
 
I simply love to listen to your pictures.

I didn't map a typo, your descriptions and your fantasies are just wonderful lush moments.
 
I simply love to listen to your pictures.

I didn't map a typo, your descriptions and your fantasies are just wonderful lush moments.

You same the damn nicest things DR! You're making me smile before I have to get my head down into work again.. now that's an achievement!

Enjoy your day, and enjoy that balcony :)
:rose:
 
(Thanks go to DR for the help editing, made sure my tired writing ended up readable :))
tumblr_mgo4j7Zk6J1r7bik7o1_500.jpg


You pushed against me, your weight granting delightful pressure against my already growing bulge. Of course you knew this all too well, playing your advantage...

The murmur of the party continues on in the background, a sudden laughter making me jerk my head. “Look you’ve had your fun… We said we’ll only be a minute. I don’t think getting wine takes that long...”

You move, brushing your lips along my cheek and towards my ear. After nibbling for a good while, you whisper, “Do you really want me to stop?”

To emphasize the point, your hand deftly pushes underneath my jeans, the grip light against me. I can’t help but moan, my thoughts sliding from anxious to horny in an instant. I can see that playful smile on your face, one corner rising higher than the other to form a smirk. There was something else behind your hazel eyes though, and you couldn’t hide it... you’re just as turned on as I am.

“Hey have you guys started drinking the bottle yourselves or something?!” The slurred male voice snaps us back to reality. Your hand releasing me and both of us turn awkwardly. However we needn’t have worried. Tony, a friend of ours, was struggling to keep his sense of verticality as he barely managed the walk to the kitchen.

“Hey, we’ll be there in a second ok? Here’s the wine anyway, enjoy it” Thinking about my current state of arousal I thought it best to delay as I handed him the wine. After he had begun to walk away I turn to you and kiss you hard.

“Hey you, think we shouldn’t keep them waiting...”

I hold you, refusing to let you wriggle away. “No way can you tease me like that and leave me...”

The lust in my growl took you by surprise, “mmm well, what would you like?” you say before I mash our lips together in a hard kiss

As we come up for air, I can see the blush of arousal on your cheeks, your breath haggard. But that smirk soon creeps back.

Taking a quick glance towards the door you kneel down in front of me. The realization of what you’re doing excites me in equal parts to scaring the hell out of me.

You unzip me and fish your hand around until you feel my hardness. With a few awkward tugs you manage to free me. My protest was being formed on my lips, when yours wrap around the head. The warmth and touch silences me, my head rolling back against the wall. I can feel you release me and running your tongue slowly up the shaft, taking the head and swirling your tongue around.

I run my fingers through your hair, as I watch your actions. You stare up at me, your tongue deftly lapping away at any pre-cum I’m leaking. You kiss the head, that damn smirk appears again, then plunge down taking almost all of me between your lips, just as somehow in my hazy brain I recognize the sound of a door being opening from the party….

[Audio clip coming later....]
 
Last edited:
Mmm, I like this story even after reading it for the third time.

Waiting to hear it though...

You are welcome DS, it was a pleasure in the true sense of the word.
 
Back
Top