Gentlemen, ever have nipple clamps put on you?

A girlfriend and I did this, she was all about turnabout being fair play. They hurt SO much
 
me

Get the ones with adjustable pressure. They work better. Yes, I've worn them, we share.
 
I was bored one day, so tried them on myself to see how it felt! It had a chain with a weight between them. It did make my nipples sensitive when they normally are not. It lasted for over an hour after they were removed.
 
Yes!

Or more accurately, HELL YES!! Love it, love it, love it! My nipples now stick out more than 1/2 inch as they've been clamped, pulled and chewed on so much.
 
Never had actual clamps, but I love having them BITTEN on, hard. Especially during a hand job.
 
So I'm not alone

I loved the pain. She gently rubbed one of my nipples and pull on the chain connected to the one on my nipple. Amazing!
 
Yes. Many times when young. Hurt like hell, but soon became a very delicious pain to the point of almost craving it.

OOPS! Sorry! I just realized as I hit submit, you were asking men. I've never been a man even.. Sorry for having to edit this and posting in the first place.
 
Last edited:
Its ok

Yes. Many times when young. Hurt like hell, but soon became a very delicious pain to the point of almost craving it.

OOPS! Sorry! I just realized as I hit submit, you were asking men. I've never been a man even.. Sorry for having to edit this and posting in the first place.

We (well some of us) love women too!!
 
Your signature

Yes, they hurt, but its a good pain.

Your signature is extremely misguided.
Without the King there is nothing. No game. Nothing. Just like im real life. Sorry for the sidebar. Now back to the pinched nipples
 
I'm not sure I fit the description of a gentleman but I have had my nipples clamped and I love the sensations of the pinching , tugging and twisting that clamping gives me , the rougher the better .
 
As someone above said, you need to get the adjustable ones. Whoever thought that starting with a clothespin was a good idea...was sadly mistaken. They're too harsh to start with. Adjustable, rubberized with a chain. Start with that.
 
Back
Top