LAPD Cop Killer Christopher Dorner (2013)

The media is completely spiking the fact that Dorner is a left liberal radical with a political motivation.

STILL NO MENTION OF HIS LIBERAL BELIEFS IN THE MAJOR MEDIA.
 
Does the average person even wonder why exactly Dorner is doing what he's doing? They think he's doing it for personal entertainment?
 
The media is completely spiking the fact that Dorner is a left liberal radical with a political motivation.

STILL NO MENTION OF HIS LIBERAL BELIEFS IN THE MAJOR MEDIA.

I need to get up to speed on this.

Left liberals don't tend to have guns and shoot people. But maybe all this Sandy Hook hooplah shifted things.
 
The Left has to root for him. He is one of them. They are buying his act, eating it up even.

The same cops that they use to raise taxes (along with teachers and firemen) are still the PIGS of the 60s. The fact that he killed a few of them comes under the same heading as Union violence, they have right on their side, the Occupy violence, the New Black Panthers, the guillotine...


Andrew Klaven
http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/201...t-dorner-leftism-is-violence/?singlepage=true

What complete and total bullshit. I'm left, and I hope to hell he's dead and suffered.

Asshole.
 
I listened to the LA police chief on radio yesterday morning insisting that their primary interest was taking the killer alive and bringing him to justice...

...I could hear him lying 1200 miles away.

Understandably...

...of course.
 
Rush Limbaugh weighed in, and I don't use the phrase lightly, so all is clear.
 
The right-fringe is beyond desperate in 2013. They'll claim Liberals want the world to explode if they think it'll give them an iota of a chance that someone will take them seriously.

This is what happens when a dumb animal is cornered: it fights with whatever it has.
 
The guy was a Navy marksman and a cop, so naturally, he's a "liberal hero." Got it.

You guys sound more and more unhinged with each passing day.
 
The guy was a Navy marksman and a cop, so naturally, he's a "liberal hero." Got it.

You guys sound more and more unhinged with each passing day.

Save for his skin tone, he is the embodiment of everything the conservative Tea Party gun-loving maniac sector busts a streaming steaming nut over when concerning being an "American warrior for freedom who walks the walk against an oppressive communist/socialist/fascist government."

Some people just talk shit. He went out doing shit. Now they can't stand it that a "liberal" showed them up in reality using their fantasy Neo-Civil War playbook.
 
So his body was discovered and then minutes later it wasn't and he's still presumed to be dead. :rolleyes:
 
Just scanned his Wiki page to see if it had been updated...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

Well, no death listed as of now.

I do notice that since earlier tonight someone took the time to reduce the factoid that he once returned a large sum of church money back in 2002.

In 2002, Dorner and a classmate found a bag belonging to Enid Korean Church of Grace in Enid, Oklahoma. They turned it in to the police. When asked their motive, Dorner said "it's an integrity thing." "The military stresses integrity," Dorner said. "There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them." Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

They took it from an earlier bulletin point and then nestled it beneath the tag Naval Reservist. Trust me, that was not there earlier but at least it wasn't deleted.

And, alas, his birth date is 2 days after mine. Plus I'm fairly certain that it was a total of $8,000 that he and his classmate found and returned per the previous notation that has since been fudged with ala Squibbs.
 
Have they pulled his sizzling fat out of the fire yet?

You read like one of the idiot 15-yr-olds who respond in the comment sectors at TMZ. Fuck outta here with a tone like that, V-Man. I thought you had more scruples than this.
 
Memo to Katie Couric

Try to book the couple taken as hostages before Dr. Phil or anyone else.

That way you can once again appear to be snarky without asking any quality questions and not the probing type because once the LAPD is done with them, they won't say shit.

This is right up your alley!
 
Back
Top