Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about what to do about your horny....

Work and school... your problem deary....
although we could work on some chemistry
...or physics.... what is it ? ....
"a body in motion"....
:kiss:

a body in motion stays in motion:eek:
there is also
to every action there is an equal or opposite reaction
lets say I touch your thigh or ass what happens:eek:;)

I would love to come and see you, and make it happen for real. You could have my stick where ever you wanted, as long as I got yours too.

Here Boy... Here Boy...

Here's your stick...

I'm going to throw It really far from here...

GO GET IT!!!

Paris.:kiss:

I would love to come and see you, and make it happen for real. You could have my stick where ever you wanted, as long as I got yours too.

I don't know I'm very much dom with guys, so you would have to seduce me some bit to get me to do much with your stick:eek: but you can have mine as much as you will like

You can try to throw my stick as much as you want all its gonna do is cause a sticky mess, as its quite attached.

and as for the lovely necklace...It is amazing to see such wonderful things exist, Pink ,black ,lace, leather a color cut and style for all even precious metal is available, i will allow gold silver and platinum, what ever you wonderful ladies desire, than we all can grab some wine and take a stroll through the shops and enjoy a beautiful time to shopping conversing and oh coarse some fondling and caressing. No more unless one is will in kind...

Sorry mind drifted a bit what was i saying.. all I can remember is wine soaked bodies writhing in ecstasy in sexy lingerie..Wait there it is again whats wrong with me..oh thats right My penis took over for a second.. Bad penis bad! this is why we can't have friends

You can try to throw my stick as much as you want all its gonna do is cause a sticky mess, as its quite attached.

and as for the lovely necklace...It is amazing to see such wonderful things exist, Pink ,black ,lace, leather a color cut and style for all even precious metal is available, i will allow gold silver and platinum, what ever you wonderful ladies desire, than we all can grab some wine and take a stroll through the shops and enjoy a beautiful time to shopping conversing and oh coarse some fondling and caressing. No more unless one is will in kind...

Sorry mind drifted a bit what was i saying.. all I can remember is wine soaked bodies writhing in ecstasy in sexy lingerie..Wait there it is again whats wrong with me..oh thats right My penis took over for a second.. Bad penis bad! this is why we can't have friends

You said Sticky...

And...

Don't spank your penis...

That's my job.

I heard you :heart:
How's things here sweetie? Wow - there sure are some hot ladies here these days :kiss: Perhaps we could have a slumber party one night? :)

Take y'all. Especially you Paris :kiss::rose:

Hey Sticky!!!

I miss you so much...

Give us a kiss...

It sure is nice of Amy and Jhane lending a helping hand with us so busy these days.

We need to get together and have us a good ol' fashioned Suck Fest.

Erections Galore!

Cum Flyin' Everywhere!

I'll even offer free pubic shaves for any guy brave enough to trust me with their dick and a disposable razor...

Hey Sticky!!!

I miss you so much...

Give us a kiss...

It sure is nice of Amy and Jhane lending a helping hand with us so busy these days.

Erections Galore!

Cum Flyin' Everywhere!

I'll even offer free pubic shaves for any guy brave enough to trust me with their dick and a disposable razor...

You are SO:kiss: Sweet !!

Hey Sticky!!!

I miss you so much...

Give us a kiss...

Erections Galore!

Cum Flyin' Everywhere!

I'll volunteer to provide the shaving cream......:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back