Sex at the apartment

D

danicanuck

Hiya, I'm almost finished writing a story for someone here that I am going to submit.

Things to know, it takes place at my old apartment which was run down and not the best of places but hey it was cheap. My friend comes over to hang out with me but on her way inside she is harassed by the group of guys that are always hanging around outside. She comes up and tells me about it, she's not upset but finds more fun than anything else. Anyway, we start talking about the last time we were together and how it ended with us surfing the net and finding a swinger's site. We created a profile for me for fun and had a great time in the chatrooms. So we drink again and even have a smoke. She decides for me I need sexier pictures on my profile so we end up doing a little photoshoot that gets gets riskier and riskier. My new sexy photos are uploaded and we are both very aroused. she suggests going down to pick up the guys. I agree not thinking straight but just horny and getting carried away. We go down, they are more than willing and four come up with us. As soon as we get in the elevator they are all over us and in the apartment they use all over it including having us put on a show with each other.

Any ideas that you may have will be appreciated. I am at the point of where they are groping us in the elevator.

Dani
xoxox

A great idea, looking forward to reading it Dani.

If you have not got too far ahead with the story, I think it would be interesting as both you and your friend are a little drunk, to try and have some sort of competition when you get back to the flat. That could be something like the both of you competing to see who can deepthroat the longest cock for the longest amount of time. Or you and your friend both sitting on a mans face. The man can only use his tongue to make you cum. The winner gets to pick the first guy to fuck, the losser has to prep both the guy and the girl. Then for the rest of the night the losser has to stay on clean up duty. Whether that's licking her friend clean or other guys clean, or using her own fingers and mouth to clean her own cunt out once it has been used.

Also she has to do it regardless of what she is up to at the time. So she could be on the brink of orgasm, she could be fucking, or resting, but if someone needs a clean up she has to do it.

Just a thought.

Have fun writing, but not too much fun as I want to read the story. ;-)

Interesting. I like the way things ramp up quite quickly once you get into the elevator.

And not that it has anything to do with the story, but I *love* your signature :p

Hiya, I'm almost finished writing a story for someone here that I am going to submit.

Things to know, it takes place at my old apartment which was run down and not the best of places but hey it was cheap. My friend comes over to hang out with me but on her way inside she is harassed by the group of guys that are always hanging around outside. She comes up and tells me about it, she's not upset but finds more fun than anything else. Anyway, we start talking about the last time we were together and how it ended with us surfing the net and finding a swinger's site. We created a profile for me for fun and had a great time in the chatrooms. So we drink again and even have a smoke. She decides for me I need sexier pictures on my profile so we end up doing a little photoshoot that gets gets riskier and riskier. My new sexy photos are uploaded and we are both very aroused. she suggests going down to pick up the guys. I agree not thinking straight but just horny and getting carried away. We go down, they are more than willing and four come up with us. As soon as we get in the elevator they are all over us and in the apartment they use all over it including having us put on a show with each other.

Any ideas that you may have will be appreciated. I am at the point of where they are groping us in the elevator.

Dani
xoxox
You either go out to them in your current attire or your original clothes and on the elevator, you lose your clothes or you were just barely your tits and ass for all to see. Part way up on the elevator, the guys were finger-fucking you two and you were practically riding their hands while jerking them off. So blinded by your horniness that you didn't care when the elevator opened before your level and people sees you, the both of you just kept going. You took your time getting to your apartment door, not caring who saw and the trail of clothes you are leaving.

I thought of a slightly different opening with your friend. She goes over to your place and gets harassed by the guys. She doesn't tell you at first about how excited it made her. Before she went home, she lingered longer by them and was felt up by them and she came from the excitement and their touch. For a week or two (however the duration is when she visits), she's late coming over and leaving a little earlier than usual. First she goes over by them with no panties, the same the next time but now she's wearing a skirt and the next time she wore just a nice dress. By the time she tells you, she had already had her cunt stuffed with their cocks.

Does she have a boyfriend she lives with? If so, he calls and her voice sounds clogged perhaps from all the cum she was swallowing so she easily passed as a hangover and that she'll be home in morning and continued fucking after she hangs up.

Send us the link when you are done writing please! :D

I finished writing and have submitted! Will let you know when approved :)

Back