Any love for long and curved?

bullus

Made without an ass
I see a lot of our Lit men are straight in the inches department, I am not. I have a sharp upward curve. It makes for quite the G-spot pleaser! :devil:

I'm not a thin guy, so most of my pics won't include my body. Maybe if the request is there, I might take a few. This is just my pic thread for all the ladies who enjoy the feeling of a nice curved dick. If you have never had one, I've been told it's quite pleasurable! ;)

I've been a looker for quite a while, might as well start a pic thread.

My "banana"
postimage.org/image/nhpfwu87j/

I have more, if there is any interest, I can post them.

I see a lot of our Lit men are straight in the inches department, I am not. I have a sharp upward curve. It makes for quite the G-spot pleaser! :devil:

I'm not a thin guy, so most of my pics won't include my body. Maybe if the request is there, I might take a few. This is just my pic thread for all the ladies who enjoy the feeling of a nice curved dick. If you have never had one, I've been told it's quite pleasurable! ;)

My "banana"

I've never had curved..

i think we need a "not thin" guy to work this pic board..if us fuller figured girls can post our bodies, so can you.

Hope to see more bullus!
;)

My "banana"

Mmmm, quite a nice looking banana you have. :)

Since the ladies love girth so much, I offer this one:

postimage.org/image/j1aek0h73/

You may never look at a paper towel core the same way again. I'd like to see some replies, which ladies actually dug up a cardboard core of a paper towel roll to see how round it was?

Since the ladies love girth so much, I offer this one:

postimage.org/image/j1aek0h73/

You may never look at a paper towel core the same way again. I'd like to see some replies, which ladies actually dug up a cardboard core of a paper towel roll to see how round it was?

Nice pic! :D

But i don't need to dig up paper towel core LoL i aced geometry ;)

Lookin good B!

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here too....very impressive....and I plan to sample one of those curved ones very soon:D

body size isn't that important...trust me....we like all shapes and sizes on here:rose:

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here too....very impressive....and I plan to sample one of those curved ones very soon:D

body size isn't that important...trust me....we like all shapes and sizes on here:rose:

Well said Mommabean!:heart:

I have a feeling riding you is an experience worth having. ;)

Only one lady has been able to ride me successfully. I wish I could remove an inch or two of length so i could feel that more. I love a woman on top, thrusting from underneath...

Only one lady has been able to ride me successfully. I wish I could remove an inch or two of length so i could feel that more. I love a woman on top, thrusting from underneath...

*le gasp* why remove length? That's right up there with blasphemy and other bad stuff... ;)

*le gasp* why remove length? That's right up there with blasphemy and other bad stuff... ;)

Ok, I'll leave it alone, But no complaining if it hurts ;)

Watching a man tug himself gets you going eh? Do you like seeing the cum covered end result too?

Truer words have never been spoken!

Love this thread....thank you so much for sharing your curve with us!:kiss:

Thank you for looking. Its not much, but its mine :)

I think most men enjoy that view:D

Of course we do, but I think women enjoy that position just as much ;)

Yes for me it's much easier....can't stand to have a heavy body crushing me for any lenght of time lol....and I have found it always hurts at first...but well worth the pain;)

Sorry for the lack of activity. Been sick for 3 weeks, finnaly broke down and went to the doctors. 1 steroid and 3 different antibiotics...yay.

Back