Cocksuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the name of the thread is cock suckers.But just the same no trans or whatever they are is going to suck my dick, i care who the fuck sucks it, no guys or half guys, fuck that shit.
I am into females only.

I know the name of the thread is cock suckers.But just the same no trans or whatever they are is going to suck my dick, i care who the fuck sucks it, no guys or half guys, fuck that shit.
I am into females only.

So, maybe you ought to either put me on ignore, or just stay out of this thread. Of course, it's highly unlikely that any of the people in any of the pics I post will be sucking your cock.

I am into females only.

Good to know, thanks for sharing, guy.

I am into females only.

Hmmm. Methinks thee doth protest too much... in my experience, the more homophobic someone is...the more troubled by their own internal gay feelings they are.

Hmmm. Methinks thee doth protest too much... in my experience, the more homophobic someone is...the more troubled by their own internal gay feelings they are.

LOL: "Have I mentioned today that I'm straight? Cause I am. Fuck fags! Except don't fuck 'em! I LOVE PUSSY!":D

I agree....an so do most people in the field of psychology.

Jena....bisexual and loving it

Bigmeanie post whatever you like i dont really care what you post, mostly i was stating a like or dislike, last i checked i lived in a free country, and no i am not bi, queer or what ever , give me pussy any day.
Someone makes a statement and people just jump all over you, wtf.

Bigmeanie post whatever you like i dont really care what you post, mostly i was stating a like or dislike, last i checked i lived in a free country, and no i am not bi, queer or what ever , give me pussy any day.

Says Captain Kev, Captain of the Raging Queen... Ahoy there mateys, there be Sphincter ahead! Full steam!

I am into females only.

Ahahhahahahaha!

Hilarious.

I am into females only.

Wah Wah Wah, this thread is all about *me* and what *I* want. Wah Wah Wah.

Others have the same freedom to post what they want, just like you have the freedom to post whatever you want... as long as it follows the rules of the site. If you're going to post a statement that could be deemed an attack on bisexuals and gays, be prepared for what will follow. My 2¢ worth.

Now, back to the pics!

24.jpg

Originally Posted by captnkev
Others have the same freedom to post what they want, just like you have the freedom to post whatever you want... as long as it follows the rules of the site. If you're going to post a statement that could be deemed an attack on bisexuals and gays, be prepared for what will follow.

No Attack intended, stating what i liked, as it is a free country, so still fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back