you are female, funny, like to laugh...

Baerchy

Experienced
*edit: gosh, havent been here in months, but now its one of those days again. And to be frank, i am lacking company and would love a nice lady to talk to. So, if there is anyone out there. plz give me a wink ;)

*edit: This post is pretty old, but i dont wanna open a new one really, Most of it still stands, i am not 27 anymore, nor is my ankle still broken or i am correcting exams. I also added a picture to my profile.
But the main gist still stands, i´d like to talk to a funny, intelligent and naughty girl thats on my wave length, as for me sexyness, in real-life as on the internet, is something that has atleast as much to do with the mind as the body.*

... and simply said, chat a bit, if its about the weather or sex i dont care that much.I am just really bored.. (okey, this is a very late edit, but really really horny) Just finished correcting some exams and now i am sitting here with a half done friday evening(11:55 pm atm)

Oh, and btw, i am 27, teacher, living in Germany.So, just incase my english sounds weird to you it might be cause its only my 2nd language :p
Tho i like to think its better than most NYC cab drivers

At least it makes for a good excuse if something didnt come out the way it was supposed to :p

I like chatting about movies, books, sports, the weather, my stamp collection(ok, not true), sex, jobs, my darker fantasies (if you ask nicely).
It doesnt really matter.

So if you are just a little bit intrigued, write me a pm or use the MSN in my profile

Would like to hear from you
(and you!)

foot is obviously healed, its schoolholidays, so i got FREE time without end :)

*edit* its an pretty old post, but I met quite some nice, intelligent ladies here, so i just update this here and bump it. Who knows, maybe there are more of you awesome ladies out there

*edit #2* okey, it has been a few years since i have been here. I got older, less hair, but most everything else still stands. the email and yahoo still work.

everybody have a happy new year!

*edit #3*: And guys, i really dont know whats hard to understand with "you are female..."

I know theres ALOT more guys than girls here, but that doesnt mean i am going to start camming whit guys.....
:rose:

Last edited:
... and simply said, chat a bit, if its about the weather or sex i dont care that much.I am just really bored.. Just finished correcting some exams and now i am sitting here with a half done friday evening(11:55 pm atm)

Oh, and btw, i am 27, teacher, living in Germany.So, just incase my english sounds weird to you it might be cause its only my 2nd language :p
Tho i like to think its better than most NYC cab drivers

At least it makes for a good excuse if something didnt come out the way it was supposed to :p

I like chatting about movies, books, sports, the weather, my stamp collection(ok, not true), sex, jobs, my darker fantasies (if you ask nicely).
It doesnt really matter.

So if you are just a little bit intrigued, write me a pm or use the MSN in my profile

Would like to hear from you
(and you!)

Nice personal, Baerchy, here is a bump.:rose:

What part of Germany do you live? I lived in Germany near the Rhine River when I was a girl on a military installation called Buechel. It was a couple hours from Haun and Bitburg.

I live in kinda the same area, at least in a global sense :p

Its a small town 15 minutes away from Dortmund, about twice as far away as cologne from Büchel

Cool:)

Germany is such a pretty country.

It was awesome getting to see King Ludwig's castles and palace....he knew how to live large!

I have been to Cologne to the cathedral, breath-taking. Eagle's Nest, the salt mines, the Olympic site, Fauching was super fun and what were those marches (hiking) where you collected the medals? lol German chocolate and gummy bears, yum!

I even married a German from West Berlin. :D

Have you ever been able to come to America?:rose:

Sadly u havent been able to go to the US yet. I just graduated college, so never really had the money.

I´d need 3 weeks to see only half the stuff i would like to see.

The usual tourist attractions, Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, NYC, etc

But i also desperatly want to go to a Yankee Sox game at Fenway and sit close to the court in an NBA game NOT involving the Nets or Timberwolves :p

Also sport related, if anybody ever gets to Dortmund(where i am from) go the the local Soccer Club, highest average attendance in europe, over 70.000, the bleachers behind one goal are 25000 alone. quite a sight for itself.

sadly thats the most amazing thing here, the rest is just abandoned steelworks and Coal-mines. Not sure, but i think its very "pittsburgish" here, or detroit, or both, like i said, not exactly sure :p

Sadly u havent been able to go to the US yet. I just graduated college, so never really had the money.

I´d need 3 weeks to see only half the stuff i would like to see.

The usual tourist attractions, Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, NYC, etc

But i also desperatly want to go to a Yankee Sox game at Fenway and sit close to the court in an NBA game NOT involving the Nets or Timberwolves :p

Also sport related, if anybody ever gets to Dortmund(where i am from) go the the local Soccer Club, highest average attendance in europe, over 70.000, the bleachers behind one goal are 25000 alone. quite a sight for itself.

sadly thats the most amazing thing here, the rest is just abandoned steelworks and Coal-mines. Not sure, but i think its very "pittsburgish" here, or detroit, or both, like i said, not exactly sure :p

I am sorry to hear that.:rose:

Don't forget Disney!lol

Yes, I have been to a professional baseball game in Atlanta, GA. We also have a local team here where I live in SC.

Hopefully you will get to come to America someday, we are AWESOME :D

I am sorry to hear that.:rose:

Don't forget Disney!lol

Yes, I have been to a professional baseball game in Atlanta, GA. We also have a local team here where I live in SC.

Hopefully you will get to come to America someday, we are AWESOME :D

Yeah Disney Land!!!
And while i am in Orlando i also visit the place Tiger Woods got in an "accident" with his wife :p

already got some nice messages nad had a nice talk, unexpected but very nice

ok, sitting here, called in sick with a twisted angle from Soccer.....

At least i can stay up til the wee hours ;D

damn turns out its not only a rolled ankle, its a broken ankle, yeah for me....

at least no work and pupils annoying me :)

i would be up for some chatting if anybody wants too :=)

Good luck with the ankle! And yes, the bot's are attacking!!!

Straight male here, so just saying hello out of friendliness

Ian

finally the cast is off i am jumping around again (although with pain :D)

so if anybody´s interested, the 1st post still stands except the "me being a cripple" part ;)

Good Lord Serene...I think you stole my life. Though I got to do the trip 2x. (Well...actually...the first "trip" I took to Germany, I was still in the womb!) I was born at Hahn, stayed till I was 3. Then we got to go back when I was in 4th grade, Dad was stationed at Ramstein that time and we lived in a little German village called Quiedersbach.

Good Lord Serene...I think you stole my life. Though I got to do the trip 2x. (Well...actually...the first "trip" I took to Germany, I was still in the womb!) I was born at Hahn, stayed till I was 3. Then we got to go back when I was in 4th grade, Dad was stationed at Ramstein that time and we lived in a little German village called Quiedersbach.

she stole your life story, you stole my thread, give it back to me, now! :D

anyway bumb,

Its 35° celsius in the shadow here(for you US guys, thats 95° fahrenheit.

Nearly unbearable...

Last edited:
something totally unsexy, but YEAH germany, 4-0, spain here we come!!!!

oh and yeah feel free to pm me if anybody is bored

Nice post, Celine here, student and part-time sex worker. Would love to chat with you sometime

finally i can walk without hobbling, the weatehr isnt completly insane hot anymore, and school holidays means i have 5 more free weeks, yipiieeeeeeee!!!

Back