Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning ladies. huggs and kisses to all, sinful,monak, dvl, miss b,pussy kat:kiss::kiss:. i always miss you girls. would love to meet up and chat sometime. in the meantime,have a wonderful day:)

good morning ladies. huggs and kisses to all, sinful,monak, dvl, miss b,pussy kat:kiss::kiss:. i always miss you girls. would love to meet up and chat sometime. in the meantime,have a wonderful day:)

Good morning Alyssa...:kiss:

perhaps we can cross paths outside of Lit. sometime...:kiss:

You have a great day dahlin :kiss:

how are you sexy sinful?:rose::kiss:

*smirks*....not to shabby this morning...lazy feeling today...rain turned to snow and its a sight to see the Easter flowers peeking out from under the light coating...so pretty much just sitting back writting, relaxing..nice and mellow..

How things on your side of the world?:kiss:

*ponders dragging her back to bed with me* :D

*smirks*....not to shabby this morning...lazy feeling today...rain turned to snow and its a sight to see the Easter flowers peeking out from under the light coating...so pretty much just sitting back writting, relaxing..nice and mellow..

How things on your side of the world?:kiss:

*ponders dragging her back to bed with me* :D

*smiles* wow..snow...it s pretty warm here, but it did hale ytd...really random.
feeling lazy..? same here:D it s pretty gray today, as usual..*sigh*...

*eager to be invited to your bed* ...but flatmate jsut knocked on door to go out shopping tgt, as I wish to buy goin out shoes. your invitation so tempting...but decisions already decided and hoping to see you some other time, maybe tonite...

argh, really wanna stay here and pondering around..
i wish you a great sunday hun! chat to you some other time!

*smiles* wow..snow...it s pretty warm here, but it did hale ytd...really random.
feeling lazy..? same here:D it s pretty gray today, as usual..*sigh*...

*eager to be invited to your bed* ...but flatmate jsut knocked on door to go out shopping tgt, as I wish to buy goin out shoes. your invitation so tempting...but decisions already decided and hoping to see you some other time, maybe tonite...

argh, really wanna stay here and pondering around..
i wish you a great sunday hun! chat to you some other time!

You have a goodin'..I'm of to write....enjoy the day.:kiss:

morning sinful...

still under the covers?
m

Morning Dollface....:kiss:

Lordy I wish...just wrtting a few posts...tho, I'm pondering crawling back under them after breakfast....nice and warm there. :D

*places a kiss to those warm lusting lips as I slip off into the glittery abyss...*

'mmmmmmmmmmmm......'

my lips meet yours.....our tongues touch.....my hand cups your breasts........

my other hand playfully gives your behind a swat!!

Good morning Alyssa...:kiss:

perhaps we can cross paths outside of Lit. sometime...:kiss:

You have a great day dahlin :kiss:

sinful my love, so good to hear from you. how about yim? so much more fun..and private:devil:. let me know dear. i must go for now, son is calling. but i am off all week. oh the possibilities:)

sinful my love, so good to hear from you. how about yim? so much more fun..and private:devil:. let me know dear. i must go for now, son is calling. but i am off all week. oh the possibilities:)

:kiss: *pounces you as ya come and go*..Okay we can try hooking up there this week...sounds fine to me..:kiss:

LOL..till we meet again!

*slips on in..and snuggles up Dreamy..gropping a few areas..smooching her cheek.." was fine thank you I do hope yours was wonderful!:kiss:

on my way out...*slips on out*:kiss:

*snuggling back....brushing my fingers through your sexy hair...my hand gliding lower and lower...* mine was good, thx:kiss:

*snuggling back....brushing my fingers through your sexy hair...my hand gliding lower and lower...* mine was good, thx:kiss:

*runs back in quickly...feeling fingers through my hair..purring softly*

Mmmmm..thats a weakness of mine!

glad to hear...*places a smooch and bolts* :kiss:

*runs back in quickly...feeling fingers through my hair..purring softly*

Mmmmm..thats a weakness of mine!

glad to hear...*places a smooch and bolts* :kiss:

ooh...*smiles* finding your weakness i see...*fingers on your cheek...looking deep into your beautiful eyes....my free hand sliding of your forehead into your sexy hair, a kiss...the feel of your silky hair between my fingers...so soft...so nice, the aroma...a breath taking me away..*:kiss:

i went shopping with my friends, although i did not buy anything, I think I have chosen what to buy...store was closing down...

ooh...*smiles* finding your weakness i see...*fingers on your cheek...looking deep into your beautiful eyes....my free hand sliding of your forehead into your sexy hair, a kiss...the feel of your silky hair between my fingers...so soft...so nice, the aroma...a breath taking me away..*:kiss:

i went shopping with my friends, although i did not buy anything, I think I have chosen what to buy...store was closing down...

*stands there quietly for a change as i let you move your fingers through the deep red long locks, feeling them pushed from my forehead as you tease me in your own way..* that's just one weakness!:kiss:

I don't really like to shop..I hate crowds...and pushy sales people...I do it though ...like a few times a month...especially since the grandbaby....thats different can shop for him anytime!

*skitters out again*

*stands there quietly for a change as i let you move your fingers through the deep red long locks, feeling them pushed from my forehead as you tease me in your own way..* that's just one weakness!:kiss:

I don't really like to shop..I hate crowds...and pushy sales people...I do it though ...like a few times a month...especially since the grandbaby....thats different can shop for him anytime!

*skitters out again*

*a kiss on you forehead...smelling your lovely red hair...a kiss on your nose...pushing you down onto bed...a kiss on your lips...*:kiss:

you have red long locks? oh my...:kiss:

*ponders about your other weakness*;)

the crowd today was alrite. I hate the crowd on sales time...O.O u get sqz and no air!!! from one point to other takes ages!!! I rarely go shopping, although I like to look things, esp I really need to change my clothes...don't like most of them, but I do not like to spend my parents money, hope to be able to work soon.

*tip toes out for a nice hot shower*

Hey all, I have to say sinful_whispers yours is the sexiest profile pic I've seen in a while! Me tipsey? Never! x

Hey all, I have to say sinful_whispers yours is the sexiest profile pic I've seen in a while! Me tipsey? Never! x

*chuckles* greetings Eve and thank you.:kiss:

OoOo tipsy? better watch it Dreamy's on a roll today...didn;t anyone tell you being tipsy is an easy way to get taken advantage of? :D

*chuckles* greetings Eve and thank you.:kiss:

OoOo tipsy? better watch it Dreamy's on a roll today...didn;t anyone tell you being tipsy is an easy way to get taken advantage of? :D

Being taken advantage of, if only! I lie in innocent wait and bad spelling! X

*a kiss on you forehead...smelling your lovely red hair...a kiss on your nose...pushing you down onto bed...a kiss on your lips...*:kiss:

you have red long locks? oh my...:kiss:

*ponders about your other weakness*;)

the crowd today was alrite. I hate the crowd on sales time...O.O u get sqz and no air!!! from one point to other takes ages!!! I rarely go shopping, although I like to look things, esp I really need to change my clothes...don't like most of them, but I do not like to spend my parents money, hope to be able to work soon.

*tip toes out for a nice hot shower*

*feels the kiss placed...then the next as you warm me up slowly...*

Yessum..I do....blue eyes to go with..*flutters em*

*chuckles as you ponder* perhaps one day the dreamy one will find out those other weaknesses....HINT! :kiss:

When I get into one of the smaller mall stores, i look about...seeing everyone..and it makes me feel like I can't breath...I so love stores that are open 24 hours...slip in it at night when 'normal' people are in bed...feeling like you almost have the place to yourself.....makes ya wanna run naked through the aisles!

*follows dreamy....*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back