I Hate It When...

ChainedUp

**claiming her**
Maybe this has been done bridge or is being done elsewhere, if so, apologies.

If not:

IHIW - I pass a pretty woman on the street, smile and say "Hi" and she can barely audiblize a "hi" in response

I hate it when you hold a door open for someone and they don't say thankyou.

IHIW when someone hogs the left lane on the highway forcing everyone to pass from the right.

IHIW the clock says the work day is done but the workload has a different idea. Sorry, clock wins today!

IHIW you run out of TP in the bathroom, there's none underneath the sink AND no one is home! :(

IHIW you realize that bidet would solve all your problems, if you had only installed it

IHIW you realize that bidet would solve all your problems, if you had only installed it

The word hate brings such negative energy, but for the sake of the thread:

I Hate it When: People are too lazy to bring their shopping carts to a corral.

I hate it when... we're four-wheeling in the desert and warplanes buzz us and kick in their afterburners 100 feet / 30 meters overhead. Ouch. And we can see them grinning as they approach. Fucking sadists...

IHIW you run out of TP in the bathroom, there's none underneath the sink AND no one is home! :(
That's why you should always keep a corncob in the loo.

EDIT: This is my LIT post #10000. I'm over the edge now. Pray for me.

Last edited:
I hate it when this dog doesn't listen to me. She trained it this way I swear.

IHIW I wake up and hour before the alarm and finallygo back to sleep 30 minutes later.

IHIW the temperature drops from seasonably warm to seasonably cool overnight

IHIW I still think I can do the things I did in my early 20's but my body rudely reminds me I'm not IN my 20's any more. :eek:

Back