Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

male 52 in the UK a fan of the stories for years just joined this forum
 
Hello from central NY

It is 6 degrees out there and my 62 year old body is looking for a warm woman.
 
you are too kind - and thank you :kiss:

Hi I am ken 51 from Tulsa,Oklahoma. Cold here and more snow on the way. I would love to strangle. I am retired from teaching who is now is in sales. I am new Lit site and have written three stories still waiting for someone to join the other. I would love to write with any 50 and over ladies. Always loved the fantasty Older sexy woman seduces younger man at 51. O well still a fantasty.lol Glad for a place for 50 or over people. Love to make new friends feel free to PM me.
 
Last edited:
Hi Ken
And welcome to the thread - even though it's not officially MY thread - but I can welcome you right honeybear?

and nothing at all wrong with that fantasy. I just wish I had known that being mature or older or seasoned or whatever we're calling it these days would have been so much fun. But then again, I've never been bothered by my age - the body rebels every now and then - but that too shall pass...

Enjoy your time here and would love to hear more about your stories. I am so jealous of anyone who does that.
 
Hi Ken
And welcome to the thread - even though it's not officially MY thread - but I can welcome you right honeybear?

Tweety Gal, didn't you get the memo appointing you head of the welcoming comiitttee? LOL

uh - oh now you've done it - I do love being on a committee of any kind - I'll hang some drapes and put out flowers - and snacks - gotta have snacks and beverages - oh boy oh boy oh boy - I'm gonna have me a good ol' time..

thanks honeybearfarms -
 
53 in Wisconsin. An hour from Chicago and MIlwaukee.
Looking for new female friends.
 
55

Hi I turned 55 on the 3rd of this month, summer here and its all happening outside. Sorry you in winter

Cheers A
 
Just turned 50 a few days ago! So I guess I am the newbie oldie here! I am in mass too!
 
Joining thread

Jim here, looks like an interesting thread. Sneaking up on 55 and always looking for new people to chat with.

Now you know who I am today...
 
Lot of Hi's, hello's and please to meet you posts but when it something going to happen? :D Oh yeah, somebody needs to show me the secret handshake...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top