Costume Party Accidental Incest [1 female needed]

lascivious87

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Posts
162
Name: Brodie O'dell
Age: 21
Height: 6'1"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown

OOC Brodie plays tight end for Boise State University so he stays in excellent shape. This story takes place the night of halloween. Brodie and his sister are both attending the same costume party but neither knows the other is going.

BIC After a long day of practice it was good just to get back to my place and chill before going out for the night. My best friend Justin has planned a bad ass costume party and I am looking forward to blowing off some steam. Justin and I picked out star wars outfits because we are dorks like that. He is going as Darth vader and I am going as Chubacca lol.

I threw my Chubacca suit on and headed out for the night. Before I headed to the party I first had to make a couple stops to get a couple bottles and some cases of beer. As I'm driving down the road I start laughing to myself thinking about what a crazy person I must look like, driving down the street in my 67 Camaro wearing only a full body furry Chubacca suit.

Now that my errand boy duties are over I throw on my mask and walk into the party. I walk inside and see the abundance of beautiful women... this is going to be a fun night.

OOC Ladies if you would like to join PM me.
 
Last edited:
Name: Isabelle O'dell
Age: 19
Height: 5'8
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Auburn

Getting a call from her best friend Ellen, something about a costume party at a nerby university, her lips curled into a smile. Looking at her costume she nodded. Isabelle had been wanting to wear this. Doing her makeup and slipping her butterfly costume. Her wings were light blue with small lacy swirls. Her dress was corset like, and her skirt went down to her hips. Taking her blue butterfly mask out of her closet, she checked herself out. Spinning in the mirror before putting her hair in curls. Then texted her friend, telling her she was on her way.

Isabelle walked in and heard some whistles, which made her sexy smile appear. What she had completely forgotten was the fact her older brother attended this college. Seeing all the handsome college men made her lick her lips. Moving near her friends they chatted and in a couple minutes her friends were already french kissing some strangers. Rolling her eyes Isabelle made her way to the couch.Sitting down and crossing her leg, one of the other and laying her hands on her lap. Becoming quite bored with all of this...Seeing a Chubacca she couldnt help but stifle a giggle.
 
I hadn't been there for two minutes before Justin came running up to me with a full beer bong. "Get on your knees bitch" he said to me with a huge grin on his face. I got down and drank the full bong, luckily the tube fit through my mask. He was obviously trashed already and the sun had not even gone down yet, I had a feeling I wasn't far behind.

Now that I had my fill of alcohol for a little while I began roaming around the party looking for a good looking lady I hadn't already slept with. I was on the dance floor bumping and grinding with a bunch of random sluts when one girl in perticular caught my attention. She was sitting by herself in a sexy little butterfly outfit. I walked over to her and asked "You look lonely over here. Do you wanna come dance with me?"
 
Surprised a giant Chubacca came over and asked her to dance she couldnt help but smile sweetly. A small giggle escaped her lips as she looked up at him. "Im much of a dancer star wars." she purred and started to slowly curl her hair. Besides, she wasnt sure of the feedback she would get form her friends if they saw her on the dance floor with a giant furry wookie. But then again, this was a party, it was time to live a little. Standing up she looked up at him and cocked and eyebrow. "Shall we?" she cooed and grasped his hand.

Good thing it wasnt to crowded. All she needed was for some perverts to grab at her. It wasnt that she couldnt dance, she just chose not to. Hearing a song come on that she adored her mind began to just think about dancing. The truth was, Isabelle was quite a sexy dancer. With a playful, but sexy grin she began to move her hips. Since the song was. Hips dont lie. Her thin legs twirled and her eyes gave him a lusty look. Something about dancing made her very horny. Hearing whistles as she continued she decided to to give them a show. Lifting her leg high she moved it so it wrapped around his waist. Purring gently as more cheers came.
 
I thought to myself "Wow this chick really knows how to dance." I take hold of her leg and do what I can to assert my dominance. As we are grinding there in the middle of the floor I let my hand roam slowly down her leg to her ass. As though she could feel my hardening dick she pulls her leg away from me and wave her finger at me. She says "You're a naughty boy." The voice sounds oddly familiar but I ignore it and continue dancing. Before any of the other guys that are oggling her can take her away from me I grab her by the waist and bring her ass into me.

She has the most shapely, tight and beautiful ass I think I've ever seen and it was hard to keep my hands off. Our dance was starting to become very erotic and her ass on my crotch was becoming too much to bare. I spun her around so we were again facing each other we get so close that the bottom of my thigh is now directly rubbing on her pussy.

About that time I think to myself "If I keep this up this night is going to end very early." So I lean close to her and ask "Would you like to come have a drink with me?"
 
Last edited:
Scolding him sarcastically for being naughty she couldnt help but smile. Feeling his hands roam down her body made her shiver a bit. Cooing in approval as the dance began to get erotic she found herself getting quite excited. Feeling his cock hardening against her hips made her want to just grab him right there. But there were people around. It seemed that Star wars wasnt so geeky after all. His hand made it to her pussy and a quiet moan escaped her lips. Biting her lip to silence it she was twirled back to face him.

Blushing a bit hearing her request she nodded. "Lead the way Star wars..." she purred in a low, lust filled voice. Taking his hand she wondered if they would be alone. The feeling of need was becoming too much to bare. Even if she couldnt drink...she could sneak a small helping. Follwoing him she wondered what was under that mask of his.
 
Since they had been dancing a lot more people had shown up, this made it fairly dificult to weave through the crowd. I held the butterfly girl by the hips to keep her close to me as we made our way to the booze. When we got to the table where all of the alcohol was kept there were so many people that we were press so close together at one point that I could no longer resist myself. I let my fingers slowly roam down her sides along her hips until I was at the bottom of her skirt. I worked my left had back up under her skirt until I found the entrance to her panties. I slipped just my middle finger under her panties and gently explored her neatly trimmed mound and extremely wet labia.

We were surrounded by people but none of them seemed to notice us. I grabbed her right hand and place it right over my rapidly growing cock.
 
I slipped my index finger into her pussy and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. She responded by slowly rubbing the length of my dick through my costume. Her vagina was so wet that her juices were begining to run down my hand and her moans were begining to attract a lot of attention. Just as I felt like I was about to cum we reached the front of the line. I took my hand out from under her skirt and we each took a couple of shots as we regained our breath. I kind of questioned whether or not she was of drinking age, but who cares this is college.

There was a group of people sitting next to us apperently playing a drunken game of truth or dare. I had kind of grown tired of dancing anyway and decided this would be a good way of breaking the ice with this girl... as if I hadn't already.
 
Back
Top