Munky! Get off that thread!

Women are always bossy ... silly man.

Sure, and how long am I supposed to sit here and look at that great ass pic of yours? You should not torment a Munky. Cover yourself up, or at least drape a towel over your ass.

And eat a banana.

Sure, and how long am I supposed to sit here and look at that great ass pic of yours? You should not torment a Munky. Cover yourself up, or at least drape a towel over your ass.

And eat a banana.

I ate a banana last night ... ;)

Well, hokay, be that way. Next time you issue a command it better be that I take my pants off.

Anyone else want to chime in here? I need support.Cookie is getting bossy.

sounds like you got caught with your hand in the cookiejar

I'm not sure how to respond. I don't want to hurt Hairball with my lid. here ya go Munk ...:kiss::kiss:

Hairball, I don't know about you, but I'm tired of chasing Cookie around. I've been doing it for years and then she runs off and gets married, tossing me aside like an old used shoe, with not a bit of regret.

Hairball, I don't know about you, but I'm tired of chasing Cookie around. I've been doing it for years and then she runs off and gets married, tossing me aside like an old used shoe, with not a bit of regret.

Poor boy ... you are a swinger. (munky -swinger) There are a lot of ladies you fail to mention. Yeah I kill myself. :D

Back