my wife's tits

Those are some amazing looking tits and i would love to replace that toy between them :devil:

Your wife has really nice tits!

Those are perfect for titty fucking!

Have you ever lathered them up in oil, had her squeeze them together and titty fucked her?

New pics

Hey everyone, love the feedback. I love hearing what you'd like to do to my wife, so sexy. Keep the comments coming and I'll keep the pictures coming.

Love that people out there (men and women) have a appreciate for a nice set of tits!!

Last edited:
Work pic

my wife taking a quick picture at work for me. tough day walking around the office hard all day!

Last edited:
she's 28, 36C.

Here is a copy of a couple of messages she's recently sent me at work:

"I'd like you to hurry up and get your work done so I can suck on that big cock of yours."
"Can't wait to lick your cum covered cock' ;)"
"I wish you were home rubbing your big cock all over my tits and face! ;) I wanna suck your cock so hard tonight my mouth over flows with cum"

just to give you an idea of how much she loves cock

Last edited:
You are one lucky man. She is totally hot ! Love those nipples straining against her shirt.

Is she enjoying being showed off ?

she's 28, 36C.

"I'd like you to hurry up and get your work done so I can suck on that big cock of yours."
"I wish you were home rubbing your big cock all over my tits and face! ;) I wanna suck your cock so hard tonight my mouth over flows with cum"

she's 28, 36C.

mmm I'd LOVe to see this hot Lady sucking a hard cock until it covers her wonderful nipples with cum :)

Wow i could play with those tits all night long

i would love suck on those nipples all night long, You are one very lucky bloke and is there any chance you could share with us what she looks you the rest of her, does she shave, trim down below?

Hey everyone, love the feedback. I love hearing what you'd like to do to my wife, so sexy. Keep the comments coming and I'll keep the pictures coming.

Love that people out there (men and women) have a appreciate for a nice set of tits!!

They are stunning and should be appreciated :)

Back