A picture a day....

yay, im so excited you started a thread. im a big fan of your pics. u have a relly amazing body. i cant wait to see more of it here, thanks for sharing yourself.
 
Outstanding!!!

What a sweet and sexy body!!! I served in the Navy and I love your thread!!!
 
This retired Chief is very impressed. I wish I had Airman like you when I was still in.
 
Thank you everyone!!!! I appreciate all the love!

If I don't reply to all of you please don't hate me! I try to say thanks to as many as I can.
 
:d

This picture goes with the other one, my favorite part About the thongs!

I had just gotten out of the shower, so I was still a little.. Wet! And red!

Love the droplets of water on those cheeks! Your husband is a lucky guy! :D
 
Two lovely pics. Love the thong also. I am not sure my favorite part if the same as yours though. I actually like what the thong covers as opposed to the thong itself! :D

Anyway, you have a very lovely ass, pretty legs and a nice looking thong covering the rest. :devil:

Thank you for your service. Are you stationed in SC or from SC. I am in SC too.
 
so promising

Your first pics show great promise. I look forward to seeing your evolution here. Thanks.
 
Legs!

I got bored.. Here is a requested photo!and no those ugly slippers are nót mine.
 
Last edited:
Pic a day??

Yes please!! Awesome pics so far!! Bring on tomorrow!! Xxxx
 
This picture goes with the other one, my favorite part About the thongs!

I had just gotten out of the shower, so I was still a little.. Wet! And red!

attachment.php


You look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
 
Hey all! Some of you may have seen my pictures on another thread. With some in couragement I decided to make my own thread. As the title suggests, I will post a picture a day of whatever I want. It may be something risqué, or just of my face. You are more than welcome to post with me!!!

Any compliments and suggestions are welcome, please if you have something negative to say.. Keep it to yourself :)


The first picture: it's risqué! Hope you guys like it.
attachment.php



I couldn't resist turning this around for a proper look - yum - VERY SEXY!
 
Last edited:
Last one for the day people...

I'd like to introduce myself!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top