The China Pearl Inn part 7

Good morning everyone:rose:.

You all might not know it yet but today is going to be wonderful!

Just wait and see!

:rose:

Uggg

Aha ha ha ha ha
Poor Uggg, here in the inn I have shared good company with three lovely ladies.
In the realworld,
I have a beautiful wife and children and despite the weather and some teething(the baby not the wife) they are healthy.
My truck gets me where I need to be.
My wife's truck runs good.
My house is warm and dry.
There are people that love me and some more that like me.
I made it out of bed and to work on time.
I can still shoot a deer on the run at over 200 yards with iron sights.

I'd say my day is pretty damn good.
If I could find some time to work at my forge and a few woodworking projects I need to get done, it would be perfect.

Aha ha ha ha ha
Poor Uggg, here in the inn I have shared good company with three lovely ladies.
In the realworld,
I have a beautiful wife and children and despite the weather and some teething(the baby not the wife) they are healthy.
My truck gets me where I need to be.
My wife's truck runs good.
My house is warm and dry.
There are people that love me and some more that like me.
I made it out of bed and to work on time.
I can still shoot a deer on the run at over 200 yards with iron sights.

I'd say my day is pretty damn good.
If I could find some time to work at my forge and a few woodworking projects I need to get done, it would be perfect.

That's an excellent start RT but might I suggest you also include some walnut and maple syrup ice cream and a hug from a stranger.

Yup.

P.S. This is for you: n.jpg

Uggg

Lethal, beautiful, and smart... thats a wicked combination you ladies have in common.
Congratulations on a successful training mission ladies.
I too hope it goes to waist for lack of use.
As I start to learn how to stand down, it is a comfort to know how well equipped some of my replacements are:cool:

You know RT that no one hates war more than a soldier. I want to thank you for handing on that torch to us. We’ll look after it and pass the peace on to others.

Hi Ugggg. Hope you’re well.

Now, off to the pub!

You know RT that no one hates war more than a soldier. I want to thank you for handing on that torch to us. We’ll look after it and pass the peace on to others.

Hi Ugggg. Hope you’re well.

Now, off to the pub!

hi Robyn,

Thank you. Yes I am well. Best wishes right back at you.

Uggg:rose:

hi Robyn,

Thank you. Yes I am well. Best wishes right back at you.

Uggg:rose:

I raise a glass of cider in the pub to Uggg & all in the Inn.

Tomorrow we’ve got to write an essay on what happened today. Get us used to office work. Seems the British Army is based on bloody admin!

Deep breath

So this has been some time coming. I am going to take a step back from the inn. I am barely here as it is anyway.

Most of you have some way to get in contact with me, and if not there is always pm. If I made an offer of any sort to you that still holds, I just need to reduce some of the things I am handling.

When my stress level comes down I will likely be back.

Be well all!

Fd
Oh no you fucking don't. I just got back and you are NOT allowed to jump ship just yet, mister. I will staple your ass to the floor and provide regular fuckings if need be. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!

:heart:

Oh no you fucking don't. I just got back and you are NOT allowed to jump ship just yet, mister. I will staple your ass to the floor and provide regular fuckings if need be. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!

Staples! :eek::eek:

Wouldn't glue be an acceptable option?

::pauses at door reading the message to not disturb the inn. Peeks in the window and sees Uggg at the bar smirking as she sips her drink. Notices mustaches on sleeping highly soldiers. Thinks Uggg better be long gone before the soldiers wake up.::

Wow, amazing at the high jinks that go on when CG is gone. :D

Just found out about the moustaches! Remember, vengeance is sweet!

LS, I fear FHD has retreated for a while. To be honest I was thinking of pulling out too but changed my mind.

::pauses at door reading the message to not disturb the inn. Peeks in the window and sees Uggg at the bar smirking as she sips her drink. Notices mustaches on sleeping highly soldiers. Thinks Uggg better be long gone before the soldiers wake up.::

Wow, amazing at the high jinks that go on when CG is gone. :D

Lol.

I missed this post before. Heya SF, just for the record, I got boy bits!

No Wait!

*checks pants*
"Phew"

yup boy bits :D

Uggg

Getting dark in the house. Guess I should figure out what I feel like eating. Wonder what Phoo Ming has going on in the kitchen?

Lol.

I missed this post before. Heya SF, just for the record, I got boy bits!

No Wait!

*checks pants*
"Phew"

yup boy bits :D

Uggg

Getting dark in the house. Guess I should figure out what I feel like eating. Wonder what Phoo Ming has going on in the kitchen?

Considering I 'died' today I'm grateful for the humour. SharingFantasies, who's Phoo Ming? I don't think I've met him.

Right, time fo bed. It's 0016 hours here and we have a very early start tomorrow - 5 mile run then we have to write up our reports about today. But as I'm 'dead', do I have to do it?

Goodnight all :kiss:

Sorry Uggg, I didn't check inside your pants. ;)

Phoo Ming is the Inn's cook. He mostly hangs out in the kitchen, makes sure the bar is stocked and makes a great stew in the winter time. :)

Sal, people have been wondering for centuries what it is like to die. I am sure you will have to write a report or six for the military, but you could also write a book and answer the questions that people have about death. ;)

Phoo Ming is the Inn's cook. He mostly hangs out in the kitchen, makes sure the bar is stocked and makes a great stew in the winter time. :)

Sal, people have been wondering for centuries what it is like to die. I am sure you will have to write a report or six for the military, but you could also write a book and answer the questions that people have about death. ;)

rofl- :rose:

There is really not that much to it, death that is. I have tried it a few times. The hard part is the days after you come back.

I believe Phoo Ming has the night off.
But i have a 72 hour venison stew ready.
Also there is a lovely chowder.
Some Spaghetti Ala Creame De Fungi. But i used chicken not pasteurized veal.
And a delicious Rum Crunch Cake.

72 Hour Venison Stew
Start with 3 to 5 pounds fresh or frozen Venison
Spend all day giving venison a warm water bath. When water turns pink wring meat, out empty water, start over. This takes several hours and drastically reduces any gamey taste the meat may have. While meat is soaking cut vegetables.
5 pound bag of potatoes
One batch celery
Whole clove oof garlic finely chopped with a razor sharp knife
I bag carrots
3 pounds green beans
2 pounds Lintel beans
2 cans garbanzo beans
2 cans blackeyed pees
2 cans lima or navy beans
Any other vegetables you may desire
At the end of day one put everything into the pot (caution you may need 2 or 3 slow cookers for this recipe)
Cook on low for the next 2 days.

This venison was brought to you by an SKS 7.62 × 39 at 258 yards. The guy that was supposed to shoot it nicked it in the ass cheek. I saw the fur and the buck tookoff running. So I took the gamble that the guy had wounded it severely and I didn't want it to suffer. When I hunt I do so to eat, not for sport. So my kill my food not his trophy.

Last edited:
The chowder is ham and potatoes and it may be served over a bed of rice in a bowl if you like.

Spaghetti Ala creamy de Fungi
4 pounds chicken breast
1 1/2 pound edam cheese
1 1/2 pound havarti cheese
2 pounds guda cheese
2 pounds sautéed portobellos thin slices or small cube
2 pints heavy cream
2 pints heavy whipping cream
2 pints whole milk
1 tea spoon garlic

Cook chicken separate from the rest of the ingredients preferably in a peach wine sauce.
Served over linguine or fettuccine nodles (remember people think sauce thin noodle, thick sauce thick noodle)
Caution this dish may make you fat!

As with any of my dishes just season to taste. Commonly with a little season all and herbs as fresh as I can afford. Always lite on the salt if i use any at all. McCormick does have a very nice selection of "Grill Mates" seasonings that I like for meats.

Last edited:
I have never had venison. I enjoy watching the deer when they walked through the yard. However I do enjoy fungi in my spaghetti. In fact, thanks for the idea. Think that is what I shall have for dinner. :)

I have never had venison. I enjoy watching the deer when they walked through the yard. However I do enjoy fungi in my spaghetti. In fact, thanks for the idea. Think that is what I shall have for dinner. :)

I did have to edit the venison post a little.
The taste is a lot like beef but way less fat.
And it is not shot full of hormones and crap.

Picture this, I came to work today on my scooter. Its pouring with tropical summer rain outside and so I couldn't go for lunch. I never eat breakfast so skipping lunch is skipping all food till dinner. Its 3.30 pm now and RT is doing this!

*dies a little inside*

;)

:rose:Uggg

Uggg when I was 6 years old my dad was stationed in italy.
There was no base houseing for enlisted so we had to live with the natives (loved the experience)
I learned Italian before I learned American.
Our next door neighbors loved me. The wife (grandmother) taught me how to cook a lot of dishes, but mostly how to cook by taste.

Uggg when I was 6 years old my dad was stationed in italy.
There was no base houseing for enlisted so we had to live with the natives (loved the experience)
I learned Italian before I learned American.
Our next door neighbors loved me. The wife (grandmother) taught me how to cook a lot of dishes, but mostly how to cook by taste.

I :heart: Italian food so much!

:heart:Basil and tomatoes and olives and breads and dried sausages! :heart:

So hungry!

Back