Skinny Dipping at Night

xxerikamariexx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Posts
6,533
OOC: really interested in this RP. Send me a sample PM if you're interested

Erika worked for a stressful law firm in the city and now that the summer months were approaching she and her husband often took a trip up to a cabin with the lake. They always were able to relax up there but this time was different. Her husband nagged at her constantly, complaining how she didn't pack the right clothes and a whole bunch of other bull shit. She could only take so much so she stormed out of the cabin and went down to the lake.

She stared into the lake for a few minutes. All her husband was doing was yelling at her. This was supposed to be a vacation but it wasn't. She pulled her brown hair into a pony tail. Fuck this. She thought. Her husband was back at the cabin probably drinking and she wanted a swim. She had never skinny dipped before but she wanted to. Her husband was being a complete dick and she wanted away from him. She shimmied out of her jeans and blouse, leaving herself in her panties and bra. She discard them soon after before diving into the cool lake.

She swam around, just enjoying how the cool water felt on her naked body. She was just so stressed out from work and now her husband yelling at her. She looked up to see Patrick Johnson, who owned a cabin not to far from the lake stopping by the lake. She knew Patrick from all the times she and her husband would come up to the cabin.

"Oh god, Patrick. I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone would be out this late." She says, trying to keep her body covered by hiding in the water. She felt completely embarrassed now.
 
"Oh wow, Erika. I didn't expect to see You there. Are you having fun." Patrick eyed her, trying to get just a glimpse of her body. Is everything ok?
 
Patrick knew Erika quite well from her frequent lake visits with her husband. Most of the other cabin owners/renters in the area knew Erika and her husband were not in the best of relationships as their usual fight/blow up could be heard easily by their neighbors. Having been recently separated from his wife, Patrick went up to the cabin this weekend solo and was pleasantly surprised to see Erika and her husband. He always made sure to be outside when they were as he thoroughly enjoyed looking at her amazing body, slender but not skinny, dangerous curves and of course her beautiful brown hair.

He had heard the normal fight and he knew who it was. He had been outside tending to his camp getting ready to take garbage to the dumpster nearby before going to bed as it was fairly late. That's when he noticed Erika walking down to the lake, looking pretty pissed. He kept fairly quiet and was shocked to see what he always wanted to over these years, her naked body. In disbelief, he watched her strip. She was even sexier than he had envisioned. Quickly collecting his garbage bag, he walked over in the direction of the dumpster, which passed right by where she was swimming.

"Everything okay Erika? I heard the shouting over at my camp and thought you could use someone to talk to ..." Patrick tried to withhold a smile. " ... you might need to put some clothing on though if we are going to talk as friends."
 
Erika had a good marriage...had being the operative word. When she first married her husband, things were good..they were in love. But now..not even close. Her husband made her cry most nights. He often told her what a horrible wife she was; he even told her on occasion that he didn't love her. Erika went up to the cabin, hoping that they could fix their marriage but all her husband did was yell at her and make her feel like shit.

She went into the lake, skinny dipping when she heard a friend familiar voice. It was Patrick..who owned another cabin. Patrick was a nice guy; always friendly. "Oh Christ, I'm sorry.." She muttered, completely embarrassed by this. She quickly grabbed her clothes and put them on. She hoped Patrick wasn't too angry..she couldn't take another screaming match.

Once she was dressed, she pulled her wet hair into a ponytail, feeling pretty shitty about what went down with her bastard of a husband.
 
She looked amazing naked, just as he always knew she would. He turned around while she got dressed, but the reflection off a nearby boat window gave him plenty to look at. He was always curious if she was trimmed, natural, waxed, shaved, etc., and his mind was still left to wander about that fact. Patrick placed the trash bag he was holding in front of him trying to hide his erection.

"Please don't be sorry. I've been listening you two go at it for a long time now. It wasn't always this way, but ..." He was not in the best position to offer an unbiased opinion, but her said it anyway. " ... but your husband is kind of a prick, no offense." Trying to be the gentleman and friend he was, he desperately tried to keep his eyes up, not letting them look at her more than ample chest with her cold, hard nipples ready to cut diamonds beneath her thin blouse. "If anyone is sorry, it should be me for catching you like this as I was taking out the trash."
 
Once she got dressed, she sat down on the grass. She still felt pretty shitty about herself. She tried not to let her husband get to her because he always drank more than he should but still..he got her so upset sometimes. He told her what a horrible person she was..horrible wife.

"No offense taken. He is a prick..an asshole." She muttered. At one time, she and her husband were in love..it was beautiful. But lately he drank, told Erika how old she was getting..what an awful wife she was.

"Sorry..you don't want to listen to my issues." She laughed pathetically at herself.
 
Tim made his way next to Erika in the grass. It was obvious their relationship was falling apart and he didn't want to complicate matters any more for her.

"Erika, my heart goes out to you, stuck in a loveless marriage with an abusive alcoholic. You might not think so from his constant belittling, but I know you are an amazing, vibrant woman who is incredibly kind and loving." He wanted to hug and and tell her to leave the bastard, but wanted her to save the marriage if possible. Instead, he put his arm on her shoulder closest to him. "You're not annoying me talking about this at all. I'm always available to talk to you. You know that, right?"
 
"Oh stop that. Don't stroke my ego like that." She said as he told her how vibrant and beautiful she was. At one time, she loved her husband but now he always made it a point to tell her how old she had gotten. He usually called her every name in the damned book. He sure in hell didn't find her attractive anymore..maybe she was getting old.

She looked over at Patrick, a good looking guy with such a good heart. "You've always been a good friend to me..." She whispered. Why he wasn't married she didn't understand? He was what all women wanted...a caring, sensitive man.
 
A little offended, Patrick removed his hand from Erika's shoulder. "I'm not 'stroking your ego' here. I mean every word I ever say, not like some two-faced hypocrite!" Realizing his complement was rebuffed, it upset him as this was a chance to express what he had felt for Erika for a long time now. He quickly commented, "Look, you might not want to believe it any more from the constant badgering you get at home, but you are a young, attractive woman who has a good heart herself. I guess I'm a little touchy on this subject since I have seen you change and become someone you're not due to HIM!" He motioned with a thumb over his shoulder.

Patrick calmed down further. "I don't know what it is like to be married, so maybe I'm not the best judge. I can't seem to find any woman who is ..." pausing, he thought about giving a different reason, but from his little tirade about always telling what was on his heart forced his hand. Slouching down a bit, he said under his breath so that Erika could barely hear it, "no woman can handle my sex drive it seems. Intellectually, physically, emotionally, I've dated some great girls. Just ..." He was searching for appropriate words. "They all just seemed to think I'm some kind of sexually overactive guy."
 
She realized her comment had upset him and she didn't want to do that. She reached for his hand. "Patrick, I'm sorry. It's just..he's a prick. And he reminds me often how old I've gotten..what a horrible wife I am. So hearing you tell me nice things, a man as attractive and kind as you are, I'm not used to hearing that." She explained to him softly.

She heard him express why he was single. "Well, it's their loss Patrick. You're an amazing man..with a warm heart. Any woman would be out of her damned mind to pass you up."
 
Hearing Erika call him attractive excited him tremendously. She had always been friendly, but never complemented his looks, likely because her husband was always around. Her hand, still a little wet from her dip, was incredible soft in his. his mind raced with the thought how soft the rest of her body was ...

Snapping out of his trance, he blurted out, "you're not old, hell, you're about my age and I for one am not old!", he chuckled. He had never slept with a married woman, although if he had his pick out of any married woman in the world, it would be Erika. Realizing this might be getting too deep, he got up, grabbed the trash bag and helped Erika to her feet. "Their loss, huh?" He gave her a little wink and tapped her cute ass as he walked to the dumpster. "That made my evening Erika." He wanted to help her in anyway he could. "If you need someone to talk to, you know where you can find me."
 
Her hand was still wet from the water but as she stood up, she reached for his hand. "You don't have to go.." She whispered. She might have sounded needy. And she never even thought of cheating on her husband. But here was this man, attractive and kind, so kind to her. She found her mind racing at the thought of him touching her, worshiping her body. She kicked herself mentally, thinking that Patrick would never think of her that way.
 
Patrick held onto her hand longer than he likely should have, but her skin was so soft, her hands so gentle. He had an idea. "Let me go throw this out. Go back and check on your husband. If he is passed put drunk, come up to my cabin.". Patrick figured this was his best opportunity to show her what he had been working on. It would likely tell him if she was like all the others or if she was different. He finally let go of her, walking off to the dumpster.
 
She smiled as she headed back to her cabin. She had been upset before by her husband's yelling..swearing and drinking but Patrick made her feel better. She went to her cabin, finding her husband passed out drunk. She wondered what Patrick had to show her. She locked up the cabin and headed out for a second time.

Once she reached Patrick's cabin, she knocked on the door softly. It would do her some good to have some time away from that bastard of a husband.
 
Patrick was pleased to find Erika make her way up to his cabin. He opened the door and welcomed her in. The only light and sounds in his cabin was the fireplace. It would likely be a cool evening on the lake, so he also had a few blankets ready in case the fire was not sufficient for Erika.

"You know, we rarely get to talk alone like this. I don't even remember what you do for work." He decided to be a little flirty, even if she was married. "Coffee, tea ... me?", he said, a sly grin on his face.
 
She laughed as he mentioned him. Erika's marriage had been on the outs lately and she had been thinking about Patrick when she came up to the Lake. She knew he'd never be the prick her husband was. He'd make her feel sexy and love her like her husband couldn't.

"Some tea would be nice." She said, sitting down..still a bit upset of how her husband treated her. "I just work out of some lawfirm in the city.."
 
Erika had a truly wonderful laugh. He loved making her both laugh and smile as often as he could. Fetching the tea kettle, he placed it above the fire to get it boiling. "Did I ever tell you that I was a writer?" Patrick wanted to steer the conversation towards occupations, namely his. Noticing her nipples stil quite hard, he offered, "would like a blanket to keep warm in at all?" He wanted to see more of her and a blanket would be the opposite of what he wanted, but he decided her would do the gentlemanly thing and ask.
 
Erika was still upset over the events that happened today with her husband. When she married him, they were in love, happily so but lately all he did was drink, tell her old she was getting and what a horrible wife she was. She smiled faintly at Patrick, who was being so kind to her. She needed a friend and she didn't exactly have too many of those. She felt herself shivering a little. "A blanket would be nice, thank you." She said softly as she sat down on the couch.

"I think I remember you saying you were a writer..that's amazing." She says to him softly, much wanting to talk about him, rather than her pathetic life and marriage.
 
He brought the blanket over to the couch and wrapped Erika up in it. Patrick thought it felt wonderful just to touch her, this object of his desires for years, now in his cabin alone with him. Yes, she was married, but he knew unhappily and her husband was passed out drunk a few cabins away from them.

"Yes, I've been writing for some time now. It had been a side job for awhile, but I began to sell books online and, the rest is history. I write mostly suspense/mystery kind of books and ..." He trailed off. Was he really going to tell her? Was he about to hand over what could be the end to their friendship?
 
She smiled as he handed her the blanket and wrapped her up. She smiled faintly. Her husband made her feel like shit most days and to know that she had a friend, someone who wouldn't make her hate herself, it made her feel better. She got comfortable on the couch, listening to him speak.

"Wow, that's amazing." She said softly. She loved to listen to him speak. He was a genuinely nice guy and he didn't make her feel like shit. And to top it off, he was good looking. Even for a man of his age, he had a body to be proud of.
 
Sitting beside her, Erika's eyes mirrored the fire crackling nearby. Even wrapped in a blanket, her slender form was incredible.

"I know this might not be the most appropriate time, but your husband really is abusive to you. He doesn't know what he has in an amazing woman like you. I won't dwell on it, but you just look so beautiful right now."

"There is something else that I write. Something that I have not shared with the exception of a couple of the women I have dated." Patrick walked off to grab his secret notebook, enclosed in a brown leather case with a numbered lock. He opened the case and retrieved the notebook placing it on his lap as he sat next to her. "I write erotic stories," blurting it out, not trying to sugar coat things. "Sexually explicit, erotic stories." He hoped she would not leave as all the others had after telling them that.
 
She smiled softly when he called her beautiful. She toyed with a strand of her brown hair. "Thank you.." She said softly. She couldn't remember the last time her husband called her beautiful. Usually, he was too busy drinking, telling her how old and unattractive she was.

She heard what he said. "Wow, I wasn't expecting to hear that." She said, a little surprised by his confession. She figured he was lonely since he didn't really have a girlfriend and she figured he had all this pent up energy. "Some people need a way to get their energy out...and that's yours."
 
Since she was not running for the hills, Patrick thought Erika was a pretty cool customer. "I must admit, most women call me a pervert and want nothing to do with me." She was different, as he always knew she had been. Figuring this was his best chance, he let her in on his secret.

He inched closer to her on the couch. "Erika, my stories range from random hookups to medieval times to space stations. Between them all though, there has been one constant." He looked down at his notebook, opened it to one of his shorter stories about a cop hooking up with a woman he pulls over and handed it to her. "The one constant has been the woman's looks. In every story, at least one time, I describe you."
 
Back
Top