Shy and unsure, I'm new

Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be stroking thinking about you!

Your thread is absolutely amazing and I love red heads. Your body is incredibly sexy. You are a very good tease.

So I keep hearing ;) (about the tease part, I mean) thank you!

He speaks the truth! ;)

I guess I'll have to keep that in mind ;)

Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be stroking thinking about you!

;) have fun!

I'm actually busy and stressed and most likely nowhere near you. But damn, do I wish I was available.

What a trifecta. :p

Thank god I have you posting sexy hotness on the interwebs to help counteract that trifecta.

I'll never forget the pics you posted of you changing out of your rugby uniform by the way. Those were incredibly sexy and have stuck in my mind since you posted them.

I also still find it amusing that a rugby player is one time you can say a woman is a hooker and not be offensive. haha

Do I believe in God? Yes I do...why you may ask? Because there is no way that something besides an all mighty being would be able to take the most perfect parts of a human form and put them into one person and then allow that person to show the lucky people of this site. I do believe because I have seen perfection...I have seen you :kiss:

Well we thank YOU that you're posting sexy pics of your heavenly body for us to perv over. ;)

Hehe, you're very welcome.

Do you prefer I call you Goddess? ;)

That does have a nice ring to it...

I'll never forget the pics you posted of you changing out of your rugby uniform by the way. Those were incredibly sexy and have stuck in my mind since you posted them.

I also still find it amusing that a rugby player is one time you can say a woman is a hooker and not be offensive. haha

My father told my grandparents I was a hooker without any content. And my grandfather likes to call me his granddaughter, the hooker.

Do I believe in God? Yes I do...why you may ask? Because there is no way that something besides an all mighty being would be able to take the most perfect parts of a human form and put them into one person and then allow that person to show the lucky people of this site. I do believe because I have seen perfection...I have seen you :kiss:

Oh lord. Wow. I'm almost speechless. I mean. Damn. Damn. Thank you.

How are you doing tonight, lovely lady? I guess I'm not the only insomniac on Lit at the moment. ;)

I'm doing wonderfully. The guy I sent that picture to stopped by. So, it's been a good night. I'm exhausted now, but alas, sleep evades me as usual. How are you doing tonight?

I'm doing wonderfully. The guy I sent that picture to stopped by. So, it's been a good night. I'm exhausted now, but alas, sleep evades me as usual. How are you doing tonight?

I'm good, though it sounds like you have had a better night than I. ;)

I'm glad he stopped by and treated you well, you "should" be exhausted after a fuck buddy stops by. :D

I'm good, though it sounds like you have had a better night than I. ;)

I'm glad he stopped by and treated you well, you "should" be exhausted after a fuck buddy stops by. :D
Oh, he treated me very well. And soon, he might actually be moving in temporarily, which will make for an interesting arrangement.

So, I need a confidence boost and this thread was really helpful last time. So, here are some new pictures. I know it's been a while.

View attachment 1454590
View attachment 1454594
View attachment 1454598

You need a confidence boost? A complete knock out like you? Damn sexy girl. I need a confidence boost after discovering this thread with a way hot female has been in existence for over a year and I've only found it tonight. Now I need to crank my AC and take a cold shower. :D

I was a prop back in my playing days. I would love to support a hooker as sexy as you. ;)

Woah!

Hey there tierlily! Saw your thread for the first time and I have to say, YOU ARE AMAZING! :D Love your pictures! Keep up the great work! :D

What a lovely bunch of posts to wake up to. Y'all are far too sweet to me.:kiss:

Oh, he treated me very well. And soon, he might actually be moving in temporarily, which will make for an interesting arrangement.

That just means more chances for him to treat you well and exhaust you! ;)

I haven't been here in awhile and it seems I've been missing out. Looove the new pics...

Back